Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on 11/25/15 at 10:30pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The Editorial thread Last post on 10/12/15 at 4:40pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) Last post on Today at 10:25 am in Streetwear and Denim
- The official list of online stores Last post on 11/2/15 at 2:28am in Streetwear and Denim
- Men's clothes & shoes sizes--- Why are there so few Mediums 42R & 10.5 - 11 shoes? Last post on 10/8/15 at 11:33pm in Classic Menswear
Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
Last edited: Yesterday
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Page 4152
Styleforum Top Picks
Hey all, wondering if anyone can help me out. Out here in Michigan pickings are slim, so I'm hoping I can call on the goodwill I've built up over the past few years. I'm looking for another staple suit, around 38R/30W. One of the ones I've had is actually getting uncomfortably tight (finally gained some weight after all this working out lol), and the other got damaged while I was moving apparently, leaving me with only one "alright" suit to interview for OCI with (it's striped though, I'd prefer solid or subtler stripes).
Can anyone help me out? I've got one OCI soon and then my big one in a few months and I'd prefer to have more than one "alright" suit to interview with. I'm willing to spend $250 or so, although I'd like to spend less. Hopefully someone has something to help me out. Hope everyone is doing well too! Enjoying this first year of law school, hopefully this summer I'll be in a place where I can rejoin the thread with some meaningful contributions.
OCI in 1L year?
I'd be happy to help, but everything I've got is around a 44
Is this the label I'm looking for?
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Diffusion. I think Brian was able to successfully flip them.
Not ideal, but still easier to flip then 95% of Brooks Brothers shirts people pickup. You will have less luck running an auction then BIN OBO. Someone will come along and pay 30-40 for it if you give it enough time no problem. I sold a boring red stripe on for $25 but then that fun blue flower one below for $60
I have one up now.... (should get an offer over $50 sooner or later), just waiting....Robert Graham R&G Gray Paisley Casual Mens Dress Shirt Size L
And this one sold for $60
Anyway, all are AVAILABLE
Thanks, guys. I'll have to swing back by and check it out again. I also have a wide-ish one in my closet that I haven't worn in years...might have to throw it up on the bay too.
The tom ford croc burnished loafers have an msrp of about 9000 or more , my price $189 and theyre brand new!!!!
Nice cameras... I would've loved to find those about ten years ago. Now, I'm just trying to get rid of my old Bronica system...
eddievddr10 can now answer the age-old question for us: do clothes bruise when they fall off the back of a truck. I've bookmarked his eBay page for bidding.
Nothing to brag about, but I was down in Florida visiting my grandparents last week. The Marshalls near the Nordstrom rack at 20669 Biscayne has a NWT Brioni tux--very modern and slim--marked down from $6,000+ to $499. It's a 40L, and so too slim in the shoulders for me.
They also have a PRL made-in-Italy tweed suit--beige herringbone--with flat-front pants in a 40R. Also $499, and also too slim for me. But I've never seen anything like it, and someone should snatch it up.
Thanks for all the love, dudes. When I hit the first one, I threw it over my arm. Then the second one and I needed to free my hands up, so I started putting them around my neck. Then my neck filled up and I had a moment of panic: Do I run for a shopping basket and risk that someone else vultures in and starts looking through the bin? In the end, I just hung them from every vertical surface on my body. The checkout dude -- who's gotten to know my name and clearly thinks it's hilarious how much I shop there -- joked that I should have just bought the whole bin. Hilarious, dude. Hilarious.
Anyway, all are AVAILABLE
That tie haul was insane. Congrats! And I would have not risked leaving the bin either.
Not a bad lunch excursion.
10 Vintage Brooks Brothers suits, all staples (Navy - solid and pin, Gray - solid and pin) in a mix of 2pc and 3pc. Left 2 behind for moth damage.
MTM H Freeman & Son Suit
3 Piece Cord Suit
Vintage Woolrich Shacket
Random Suede Patch Tweed SC
PRL Suede Harrington Jacket
Who knows when I will have pics on this...I still am trying to catch up from last Friday.
Nice camera equipment. I actually picked up a pristine Canon A1 with 50mm 1.8 attached last week for $25.
That lens probably isn't worth a great deal to flip but should be nice to use and for $4 why not :)
Always be on the look out for used lenses, the money is on the fast ones if that Sigma was a 2.8 it would be worth a lot more.
50mm in the 1.2 range are $$$ as well
With a growing M4/3 camera market a lot of people buy older fast glass and put on their digital cameras.
- The official thrift/discount store bragging thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 30 seconds ago
- › General Bike Thread (Desiderata, questions, porn) 42 seconds ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 3 minutes ago
- › The Home Ownership Thread 5 minutes ago
- › BNWT RARE LORO PIANA & MACKINTOSH Tobacco Dunoon Bonded Cotton Rain... 6 minutes ago
- › Styleforum Gives 2015 - Our annual holiday charity auctions for the... 7 minutes ago
- › Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here 8 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 9 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 12 minutes ago
- › 2015 50 Book Challenge 15 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › The Huckberry x Styleforum Holiday Gift Guide
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Toronto
- › Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200
- › Gifts for the Stylish Man
- › The Best of The Proper Kit in N.Y.C.
- › On the Road: Shop the Styleforum x No Man...
- › On the Road: Styleforum x No Man Walks Alone
- › An Interview with G. Bruce Boyer
- › The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Accessories