Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Yesterday at 7:57 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The Editorial thread Last post on 4/25/16 at 7:50am in Streetwear and Denim
- Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) Last post on 3/9/17 at 10:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The official list of online stores Last post on 12/7/16 at 2:35pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Summer sales 2016 - All the stuff that's fit to buy - codes, updates, etc... Last post on 7/1/16 at 12:12am in Streetwear and Denim
The Styleforum Holiday sales guide - 2015
Last edited: 12/26/15
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales ListLast edited: 12/1/15
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Page 4146post #62176 of 1387282/4/13 at 7:14ampost #62177 of 1387282/4/13 at 7:20ampost #62178 of 1387282/4/13 at 7:28ampost #62179 of 1387282/4/13 at 7:33ampost #62180 of 1387282/4/13 at 7:45amok so 1st item from my last months discount purchases is this
question: do i spoiler my 250 pics ?post #62181 of 1387282/4/13 at 7:46ampost #62182 of 1387282/4/13 at 7:50amQuote:
Necrobumping this post. Anyone know this label? There's a couple Zanellas in a store nearby that I passed on because they don't seem to do that well on Ebay (amirite?), but if they're a worthwhile maker I'll go back for them.post #62183 of 1387282/4/13 at 8:38amQuote:Originally Posted by eddievddr10
ok so 1st item from my last months discount purchases is this
question: do i spoiler my 250 pics ?
I vote no, but you will break the threak.
HFS.post #62184 of 1387282/4/13 at 9:18ampost #62185 of 1387282/4/13 at 10:20am
Chet - great haul, best of the year so far perchance?
Found this boring old navy blazer this weekend:
Wait a minute...
In my size - neato, gang!
Found at some garbage GW that up to this point has only produced some giant-sized 20-year old Zegnas. Some other items, pics later. And today's mini-thrift fit:
Jacket - Carroll & Co w/ LP fabric (from Xenos)
Shirt - BB (thrifted)
Tie - BB Grenadine (Ebay)
Pocket Square - No Name Ancient Madder (thrifted)
Pants - Canali Cords (thrifted)
Socks - Pantharella (STP)
Shoes - Florsheim Shell (Ebay)
Belt (unseen) - Martin Dingman Suede (thrifted)post #62186 of 1387282/4/13 at 10:43am
Found this yesterday as well... Unstructured 3/2, lined shoulders, ready for spring.Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
No clue who the maker is... And what's with this size tag and a P2P around 23.5-24, Length 31.75, sleeve of 25 and shoulder- 21.
Available to seasoned thread regulars...
Edited by Evil Abed - 2/4/13 at 11:49ampost #62187 of 1387282/4/13 at 12:21pmQuote:
That is a ridiculous first post! Cucinelli, brioni, barbera, belvest and borelli, that is the starting line up of the all star team.
That is a wicked shade of blue on that kiton!post #62188 of 1387282/4/13 at 12:42pmpost #62189 of 1387282/4/13 at 12:45pmpost #62190 of 1387282/4/13 at 12:50pm
I was out Saturday and spotted 2 Proper Cloth MTM shirts at Goodwill. Too bad they were labled as medium..Most likely a 15 or 15.5 neck. Since I wear a 16.5 to 16.75 they were most likely to small
I did see a christian dior sportcoat, but it was way too big.. Maybe better luck next time.
This thread is locked
- The official thrift/discount store bragging thread
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 5 seconds ago
- › Kent Wang - Affiliate thread 50 seconds ago
- › The best value vendors I've found so far 1 minute ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 2 minutes ago
- › ***The Official eBay / B&S / eShop Someone-Should-Kop Thread*** 3 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 3 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 5 minutes ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 5 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...