Great second post. Probably it was a typo and he was trying to type "vinyl."
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Yesterday at 8:58 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The Editorial thread Last post on 10/12/15 at 4:40pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) Last post on 2/6/16 at 10:19am in Streetwear and Denim
- The official list of online stores Last post on 1/30/16 at 4:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- Men's clothes & shoes sizes--- Why are there so few Mediums 42R & 10.5 - 11 shoes? Last post on 10/8/15 at 11:33pm in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Holiday sales guide - 2015
Last edited: 12/26/15
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales ListLast edited: 12/1/15
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Page 4109
Styleforum Top Pickspost #61622 of 1387281/29/13 at 2:32pmpost #61623 of 1387281/29/13 at 2:33pmQuote:
Hot water, much more Oxyclean than the label tells you, and lots of time.
The actual formula and instructions are here: putthison.com/post/441812762/cleaningshirtspost #61624 of 1387281/29/13 at 2:44pmpost #61625 of 1387281/29/13 at 3:22pmpost #61626 of 1387281/29/13 at 3:23pmQuote:Originally Posted by alexdubbleuQuote:
I pretty clearly understood that but with the s making it plural it's incorrect. Not intending to sound belittling its just a common misconception that bothers me.
You sound bothered to me, bro.post #61627 of 1387281/29/13 at 3:24pmQuote:Quote:Originally Posted by bows1
I think it is. I posted the fit on another forum and someone found it for sale online. Says 100%
edit - and now Im seriously considering selling it now that I know what its worthQuote:Quote:Originally Posted by Mr. Moo
For real for real?
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)My best ever such find was the Guidi bag I found. I purchased it in a little shop I randomly walked into while on vacation. It was in a bin with typical nylon travel bags and the like. I paid $3 for it and sold it for $1200.
Cross-posts from WAYWT. Wow, looks like SW&D could use its own thrift threadpost #61628 of 1387281/29/13 at 3:33pmQuote:
lol i was about to quote these posts too. I have them copied to my clipboard and everything.
You have to quote the fit, though. The way it on him makes it twice as good.post #61629 of 1387281/29/13 at 3:37pmpost #61630 of 1387281/29/13 at 3:41pmpost #61631 of 1387281/29/13 at 3:43pmpost #61632 of 1387281/29/13 at 3:50pmpost #61633 of 1387281/29/13 at 4:13pm
Not so much a "discount store item", but I scored a killer pair of Raichle hiking boots off Ebay.
These are from the late 80s, I think. Damn good condition... Price? I consider it a trade for the part of the profit from the Crockett & Jones shoes I sold on Saturday.
Edited by Fueco - 1/29/13 at 4:37pmpost #61634 of 1387281/29/13 at 5:16pmQuote:
Make sure to check for stains in unusual places. Also, make sure there aren't any wear marks. NWOT could be tricky sometimes. lol had to tone down the content.Quote:
I just call it round plastic discs.
This thread is locked
- The official thrift/discount store bragging thread
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 6 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 3 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 4 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 4 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 5 minutes ago
- › Equus Leather - Bridle Leather Belts - Official Affiliate Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 6 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 7 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 8 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What products do I use and how to I care for...
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.