Great second post. Probably it was a typo and he was trying to type "vinyl."
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Yesterday at 9:23 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The Editorial thread Last post on 4/25/16 at 7:50am in Streetwear and Denim
- Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) Last post on 9/12/16 at 2:10am in Streetwear and Denim
- The official list of online stores Last post on 9/21/16 at 2:20pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Summer sales 2016 - All the stuff that's fit to buy - codes, updates, etc... Last post on 7/1/16 at 12:12am in Streetwear and Denim
The Styleforum Holiday sales guide - 2015
Last edited: 12/26/15
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales ListLast edited: 12/1/15
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Page 4109post #61622 of 1387281/29/13 at 2:32pmpost #61623 of 1387281/29/13 at 2:33pmQuote:
Hot water, much more Oxyclean than the label tells you, and lots of time.
The actual formula and instructions are here: putthison.com/post/441812762/cleaningshirtspost #61624 of 1387281/29/13 at 2:44pmpost #61625 of 1387281/29/13 at 3:22pmpost #61626 of 1387281/29/13 at 3:23pmQuote:Originally Posted by alexdubbleuQuote:
I pretty clearly understood that but with the s making it plural it's incorrect. Not intending to sound belittling its just a common misconception that bothers me.
You sound bothered to me, bro.post #61627 of 1387281/29/13 at 3:24pmQuote:Quote:Originally Posted by bows1
I think it is. I posted the fit on another forum and someone found it for sale online. Says 100%
edit - and now Im seriously considering selling it now that I know what its worthQuote:Quote:Originally Posted by Mr. Moo
For real for real?
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)My best ever such find was the Guidi bag I found. I purchased it in a little shop I randomly walked into while on vacation. It was in a bin with typical nylon travel bags and the like. I paid $3 for it and sold it for $1200.
Cross-posts from WAYWT. Wow, looks like SW&D could use its own thrift threadpost #61628 of 1387281/29/13 at 3:33pmQuote:
lol i was about to quote these posts too. I have them copied to my clipboard and everything.
You have to quote the fit, though. The way it on him makes it twice as good.post #61629 of 1387281/29/13 at 3:37pmpost #61630 of 1387281/29/13 at 3:41pmpost #61631 of 1387281/29/13 at 3:43pmpost #61632 of 1387281/29/13 at 3:50pmpost #61633 of 1387281/29/13 at 4:13pm
Not so much a "discount store item", but I scored a killer pair of Raichle hiking boots off Ebay.
These are from the late 80s, I think. Damn good condition... Price? I consider it a trade for the part of the profit from the Crockett & Jones shoes I sold on Saturday.
Edited by Fueco - 1/29/13 at 4:37pmpost #61634 of 1387281/29/13 at 5:16pmQuote:
Make sure to check for stains in unusual places. Also, make sure there aren't any wear marks. NWOT could be tricky sometimes. lol had to tone down the content.Quote:
I just call it round plastic discs.post #61635 of 1387281/29/13 at 5:38pm
This thread is locked
- The official thrift/discount store bragging thread
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 25 seconds ago
- › 9/26 PRICE DROP! VIBERG SERVICE BOOT - RUST HORWEEN CHROMEXCEL... 1 minute ago
- › First MTM Suit - Mix & Match advise needed! 1 minute ago
- › The Uniqlo Thread 1 minute ago
- › Alden Color 8 King NST Tank with Antique Edge and commando sole 3 minutes ago
- › Taylor Stitch - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › NWT Epaulet Walt 36 Navy Corduroy and Sid Mashburn (Hertling) Olive... 6 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 7 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 7 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality,... 11 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...