Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Today at 8:26 am in Streetwear and Denim
- The Editorial thread Last post on 4/25/16 at 7:50am in Streetwear and Denim
- Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) Last post on Yesterday at 2:28 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The official list of online stores Last post on 9/21/16 at 2:20pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Summer sales 2016 - All the stuff that's fit to buy - codes, updates, etc... Last post on 7/1/16 at 12:12am in Streetwear and Denim
The Styleforum Holiday sales guide - 2015
Last edited: 12/26/15
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales ListLast edited: 12/1/15
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Page 4087post #61291 of 1387281/26/13 at 9:13ampost #61292 of 1387281/26/13 at 9:20ampost #61293 of 1387281/26/13 at 9:22ampost #61294 of 1387281/26/13 at 9:26am^
Someone just had a thread about this on the main page. They bought NMT but it came without tags. One of the responders said he had a few and I remember him saying they had nice MOP buttons which this one seems to have.post #61295 of 1387281/26/13 at 9:27ampost #61296 of 1387281/26/13 at 9:27ampost #61297 of 1387281/26/13 at 9:46am
Worthy of brags?
Can anyone vouch about the authenticity of these-Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
FerragamoWarning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Anyone got info on the following - No size or material tagsWarning: Spoiler! (Click to show)post #61298 of 1387281/26/13 at 10:40ampost #61299 of 1387281/26/13 at 11:01amRandy is the best Photoshopper out there
So, Ive only got 2800 more pictures to take so no thrifting for me this weekend. But, two (sadly) failed thrift thread purchases available here and Xposting to the trade thread.
Tartan plaid SC, about a 38-40R
J Crew made in England blackwatch hooded duffle that I am GUTTED is just too short for my monkey arms...
Both available for preferred trades, Im not picky, send me something I can sell. Ties are preferred. Or, can send you for future finds, just want these in a new home more than anything, cause it pisses me off that I cant fit either.post #61300 of 1387281/26/13 at 11:23amThrift fit pic:
70's ski hat
BB slim fit pink and white striped OCBD
BB fair isle shawl collar sweater
Duffel, trade from another member
Levis cords, not thrifted
70's Danner mountaineering boots
And talk about synergy, my wife was showing me these vintage containers that hold sewing suppleys on ebay last week. She said "I would get one for you, but you'd probably find one thrifting." I told her that I had never seen one before, but that they were pretty cool. Out today and what do I find?
It's totally possible that I've walked past these before because I didn't know what they were. Armed with a mental picture stored inside my head, this one practically jumped out at me. I also picked up this sweet Filson corduroy heavy shirt/jacket thing. Size M and available.
And some Steely Dan (AJA!!!!) Heart, etc.post #61301 of 1387281/26/13 at 11:32amHUGE SHOUT-OUT to GM-H for a SICK Holland & Holland baby alpaca blend jacket.
Well, here's my best thrift brag to date, and will explain my absence: met a girl in a thrift and she is amazing--pointed out and correctly identified an orphaned suit jacket out of the blue.post #61302 of 1387281/26/13 at 11:47ampost #61303 of 1387281/26/13 at 11:53amQuote:
Yea, that's the best find I think anybody's ever posted. But you know the rules, pics or it didn't happen.
Not.post #61304 of 1387281/26/13 at 12:02pm
so the jobs at prada and cucci fell through but I was just informally offered a job at the rl flagship in sf \m/ I guess being super trad pays off. also I have finalized my college plans, due to my parents complete lack of any funds to pay for college my new plan is to go to berkeley city college and get a shitty apartment with my punk friend who will pay his rent through his band and working at ameoba and my genius friend who will go to berkeley and pay his rent by tutoring I will work at RL and continue thrifting while I take only like 1 or 2 classes at a time so I can get guaranteed A's because I already have a bunch of credits from ap's so I only need to take a few classes before I transfer to berkeley and major in business with a social sciences minor \m/ any thrift thread homies in berkeley or oakland?
(I may work at the new gant flagship instead though because I have more connections there and they give you a free head to toe outfit when you are hired...)post #61305 of 1387281/26/13 at 12:04pm
This thread is locked
- The official thrift/discount store bragging thread
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 21 seconds ago
- › Found some MABITEX wool dress pants in my closet. [48cm] 32x30 Slim 2 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 3 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Sartoria Valentini brown wool pants EU50 4 minutes ago
- › Boots Boots Boots - For Boot Guys Only 5 minutes ago
- › Robert Geller oxblood moto sz 50 (fits 48/50) 8 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 8 minutes ago
- › Raw Ingredient and Mise en Place porn thread. 9 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 10 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...