Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on 11/25/15 at 10:30pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The Editorial thread Last post on 10/12/15 at 4:40pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) Last post on 11/14/15 at 8:04pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The official list of online stores Last post on 11/2/15 at 2:28am in Streetwear and Denim
- Men's clothes & shoes sizes--- Why are there so few Mediums 42R & 10.5 - 11 shoes? Last post on 10/8/15 at 11:33pm in Classic Menswear
Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
Last edited: Today
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Page 4087
Styleforum Top Picks
Someone just had a thread about this on the main page. They bought NMT but it came without tags. One of the responders said he had a few and I remember him saying they had nice MOP buttons which this one seems to have.
Worthy of brags?
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Can anyone vouch about the authenticity of these-Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
FerragamoWarning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Anyone got info on the following - No size or material tagsWarning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
So, Ive only got 2800 more pictures to take so no thrifting for me this weekend. But, two (sadly) failed thrift thread purchases available here and Xposting to the trade thread.
Tartan plaid SC, about a 38-40R
J Crew made in England blackwatch hooded duffle that I am GUTTED is just too short for my monkey arms...
Both available for preferred trades, Im not picky, send me something I can sell. Ties are preferred. Or, can send you for future finds, just want these in a new home more than anything, cause it pisses me off that I cant fit either.
70's ski hat
BB slim fit pink and white striped OCBD
BB fair isle shawl collar sweater
Duffel, trade from another member
Levis cords, not thrifted
70's Danner mountaineering boots
And talk about synergy, my wife was showing me these vintage containers that hold sewing suppleys on ebay last week. She said "I would get one for you, but you'd probably find one thrifting." I told her that I had never seen one before, but that they were pretty cool. Out today and what do I find?
It's totally possible that I've walked past these before because I didn't know what they were. Armed with a mental picture stored inside my head, this one practically jumped out at me. I also picked up this sweet Filson corduroy heavy shirt/jacket thing. Size M and available.
And some Steely Dan (AJA!!!!) Heart, etc.
Well, here's my best thrift brag to date, and will explain my absence: met a girl in a thrift and she is amazing--pointed out and correctly identified an orphaned suit jacket out of the blue.
Yea, that's the best find I think anybody's ever posted. But you know the rules, pics or it didn't happen.
so the jobs at prada and cucci fell through but I was just informally offered a job at the rl flagship in sf \m/ I guess being super trad pays off. also I have finalized my college plans, due to my parents complete lack of any funds to pay for college my new plan is to go to berkeley city college and get a shitty apartment with my punk friend who will pay his rent through his band and working at ameoba and my genius friend who will go to berkeley and pay his rent by tutoring I will work at RL and continue thrifting while I take only like 1 or 2 classes at a time so I can get guaranteed A's because I already have a bunch of credits from ap's so I only need to take a few classes before I transfer to berkeley and major in business with a social sciences minor \m/ any thrift thread homies in berkeley or oakland?
(I may work at the new gant flagship instead though because I have more connections there and they give you a free head to toe outfit when you are hired...)
- The official thrift/discount store bragging thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Things you just don't get 1 minute ago
- › FRIDAY CHALLENGE 27/11-2015: CHALKS AND PINS 4 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 5 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 8 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 8 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 9 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 15 minutes ago
- › how do inseams change proportion of pants? 18 minutes ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 25 minutes ago
- › Pocket Squares: A Discussion Thread, Questions, Opinions,... 29 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › The Huckberry x Styleforum Holiday Gift Guide
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Toronto
- › Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200
- › Gifts for the Stylish Man
- › The Best of The Proper Kit in N.Y.C.
- › On the Road: Shop the Styleforum x No Man...
- › On the Road: Styleforum x No Man Walks Alone
- › An Interview with G. Bruce Boyer
- › The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Accessories