Nice finds dudes!!!
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Rare day off, being granted hall passes from both boss and wife on a Friday. Naturally I hit the Connecticut Thrifting Grounds and things were hopping down there (Zegna, Oxxford jackets, some other cool stuff! Even found a killer Zegna 48R suit for a pal who needs it for interviews.) Won't bore you with those details, just some of the greatest hits.
1) Is this a common Corneliani label? Never seen it. Is it diffusion? I know it's not fake, there's the Barney's label on other side to validate.
2) Barrie Ltd. Custom Grades. I think these are a nice find? Read about them some on SF and elsewhere...this one store had, like 8 pairs but most were pretty beat and not my size but these will look pretty good I hope after the customary post-thrift elbow grease...
3) Wild-crazy black w/red jacquard clubbin' shirt with...french cuffs?
4) I found this 38S mint mint mint chocolate corduroy BB SC. Too cool to be unappreciated by eBay bidders. Anyone want to swap me for it? If you have some nice 9D shoes...
5) This was made in China, unfamiliar label, but look at the composition (!!!!!) I passed on it because I am tired of buying speculative stuff and rethrifting. Was I a fool to pass?