Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Yesterday at 5:52 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The Editorial thread Last post on 10/12/15 at 4:40pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) Last post on 2/6/16 at 10:19am in Streetwear and Denim
- The official list of online stores Last post on 1/30/16 at 4:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- Men's clothes & shoes sizes--- Why are there so few Mediums 42R & 10.5 - 11 shoes? Last post on 10/8/15 at 11:33pm in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Holiday sales guide - 2015
Last edited: 12/26/15
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales ListLast edited: 12/1/15
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Page 4069post #61021 of 1387281/23/13 at 6:50pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #61022 of 1387281/23/13 at 6:56pm
whats wrong with wranglers? Issues with Lee's too? All depends on who is sporting them too. Pair some wranglers with a nice Gant Rugger and its a winning combo. Hook up with some Luccese boots and its a winning combo to some
Ever see boots?post #61023 of 1387281/23/13 at 6:59pmQuote:
I learned my lesson last year. I am not into football so it's hard for me to keep track of these things. Only way I know they are going on is the mass quantity of Facebook posts.
I had all my men's items end Monday night (7-8 pm) this week and will do the same next week.post #61024 of 1387281/23/13 at 7:07pmQuote:
Why not spread them out with a few ending each day? Is any day actually better than others? Yeah, Sunday sux sometimes due to ball games but so do saturdays. and mondays, etc. IMHO no day is better or worse than others due to the vast mix of preferences.post #61025 of 1387281/23/13 at 7:13pmpost #61026 of 1387281/23/13 at 7:13pmQuote:
I guess I've had everything end on one day (Sunday) for so many years that's just what I'm used to. Easier for me, I guess.post #61027 of 1387281/23/13 at 7:15pmQuote:Originally Posted by hucklecatQuote:
Why not spread them out with a few ending each day? Is any day actually better than others? Yeah, Sunday sux sometimes due to ball games but so do saturdays. and mondays, etc. IMHO no day is better or worse than others due to the vast mix of preferences.
There have been a number of statistical studies done that ending on Sunday night around 8-9pm est is the best time in general to end auction. Google and you will find them.post #61028 of 1387281/23/13 at 7:23pmpost #61029 of 1387281/23/13 at 7:23pmQuote:
Could be! I really pay attention to none of that and try to just spread it out. wednesday usually sux as does friday and saturday for me.
If there was a true good day we would all be rich I think.
Maybe it depends on what one is selling, but one day seems to be the same as others. I guess I should examine certain stats on traffic and such.post #61030 of 1387281/23/13 at 7:31pmpost #61031 of 1387281/23/13 at 7:36pmpost #61032 of 1387281/23/13 at 7:41pmpost #61033 of 1387281/23/13 at 7:45pmQuote:Originally Posted by Ian Erickson
everyone was tripping about those frye johdpurs I got a while back I was tryna find some in my size but came across a pair in an 8.5/9 just letting you all know
Why do they have to be black?!post #61034 of 1387281/23/13 at 7:47pmpost #61035 of 1387281/23/13 at 7:53pm
also another ebay brag
I messaged the seller and worked out a deal for 90 shipped with shoe trees included (I mean not really thrift prices but pretty good for basically new $400+ shoes)
danite soles and everything, they are slightly more dressy than the allen edmonds katmai but still rugged enough for doing sleezy things in them at 3 in the morning in the city (regency ballroom that means you)
This thread is locked
- The official thrift/discount store bragging thread
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 5 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 8 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 9 minutes ago
- › Alden Black Cordovan Shortwing Bluchers - 9.5E 10 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 10 minutes ago
- › Alden. Cigar Shell. Cordovan LWB size 10D. 16 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 17 minutes ago
- › H.N. White - Handmade English Ties - Official Affiliate Thread 20 minutes ago
- › LEMAIRE 20 minutes ago
- › Carlos Santos Shoes - Feedback & Appreciation 21 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?