nice! wasnt my size anyways so i cant be mad either!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Today at 8:37 am in Streetwear and Denim
- The Editorial thread Last post on 4/25/16 at 7:50am in Streetwear and Denim
- Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) Last post on 9/12/16 at 2:10am in Streetwear and Denim
- The official list of online stores Last post on 9/21/16 at 2:20pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Summer sales 2016 - All the stuff that's fit to buy - codes, updates, etc... Last post on 7/1/16 at 12:12am in Streetwear and Denim
The Styleforum Holiday sales guide - 2015
Last edited: 12/26/15
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales ListLast edited: 12/1/15
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Page 4050post #60736 of 1387281/21/13 at 9:27ampost #60737 of 1387281/21/13 at 9:37amQuote:
http://youtu.be/rZMXRXpTmsc?t=1m30spost #60738 of 1387281/21/13 at 9:40amQuote:Originally Posted by suited
Spent the weekend in Tampa. I had a chance to do some thrifting between two epic bar nights with old friends. My gf was also away for the weekend up north and she found a Brioni suit, multiple oxxfords, paul stuarts, zegnas, PINKs, charles t, etc. Will post those monday night. Here is what I found in Tampa, most everything is unavailable as I am going to use these funds to basically pay for the vacation itself - oh, and thanks to Dolphin for refining my map of stores for me.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
This is the Lauren (green) line, but it's a really nice tweed so I picked it up.
Still a little unsure on this brand, is this the good lanvin? Was only $4
fuggin' awesome cord sc in my size:
Faconnable Cords and BB Cords:
Zanella Unicorns and Loro Piana to boot:
Shell AE Richond 10B and Gucci loafers:post #60739 of 1387281/21/13 at 10:24ampost #60740 of 1387281/21/13 at 10:49ampost #60741 of 1387281/21/13 at 11:13ampost #60742 of 1387281/21/13 at 11:16ampost #60743 of 1387281/21/13 at 11:23ampost #60744 of 1387281/21/13 at 11:38ampost #60745 of 1387281/21/13 at 12:03pmpost #60746 of 1387281/21/13 at 12:09pmpost #60747 of 1387281/21/13 at 12:29pmpost #60748 of 1387281/21/13 at 1:14pmpost #60749 of 1387281/21/13 at 1:49pm
Good day today...
First Charvets I've found. $4.75 each. All. In. My. Size.
There were also about 30 Ascot Chang shirts. I picked up 7, all with MOP buttons and Thomas Mason Fabric. Measure out at about a 16-35 and available.
Zegna (Soft) Cashmere/Cotton Jacket. It fits me, but needs tailoring, so if any 40's with shorter arms (24ish) want it let me know.
RLPL Solid Black DB Suit (46)
Polo made in the USA Patchwork Madras Robe. I guess I'm going to just have to become a robe guy. N/Apost #60750 of 1387281/21/13 at 2:02pmI picked this jacket up the other day and am trying to figure out what it is exactly. It has a Ralph Lauren tag attached by the collar, and has a tag with a barcode and the same information as the tag on the sleeve but there are no other identifying marks - no RL label, content/origin/sizing tag, nothing. I'm thinking it might be a sample piece?
This thread is locked
- The official thrift/discount store bragging thread
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 58 seconds ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Northampton Shoe Shopping 7 minutes ago
- › The Official Common Projects Thread 10 minutes ago
- › S.E.H Kelly 12 minutes ago
- › Pictures of nice gloves...? 21 minutes ago
- › TEN TIES, FIVE JACKETS (10/5 THREAD): Fall-Winter Edition 22 minutes ago
- › Taylor Stitch - Official Affiliate Thread 23 minutes ago
- › OFFICIAL Trump v. Clinton Debate Thread 25 minutes ago
- › Kent Wang - Affiliate thread 27 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...