nice! wasnt my size anyways so i cant be mad either!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Yesterday at 8:58 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The Editorial thread Last post on 10/12/15 at 4:40pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) Last post on 2/6/16 at 10:19am in Streetwear and Denim
- The official list of online stores Last post on 1/30/16 at 4:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- Men's clothes & shoes sizes--- Why are there so few Mediums 42R & 10.5 - 11 shoes? Last post on 10/8/15 at 11:33pm in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Holiday sales guide - 2015
Last edited: 12/26/15
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales ListLast edited: 12/1/15
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Page 4050post #60736 of 1387281/21/13 at 9:27am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #60737 of 1387281/21/13 at 9:37amQuote:
http://youtu.be/rZMXRXpTmsc?t=1m30spost #60738 of 1387281/21/13 at 9:40amQuote:Originally Posted by suited
Spent the weekend in Tampa. I had a chance to do some thrifting between two epic bar nights with old friends. My gf was also away for the weekend up north and she found a Brioni suit, multiple oxxfords, paul stuarts, zegnas, PINKs, charles t, etc. Will post those monday night. Here is what I found in Tampa, most everything is unavailable as I am going to use these funds to basically pay for the vacation itself - oh, and thanks to Dolphin for refining my map of stores for me.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
This is the Lauren (green) line, but it's a really nice tweed so I picked it up.
Still a little unsure on this brand, is this the good lanvin? Was only $4
fuggin' awesome cord sc in my size:
Faconnable Cords and BB Cords:
Zanella Unicorns and Loro Piana to boot:
Shell AE Richond 10B and Gucci loafers:post #60739 of 1387281/21/13 at 10:24ampost #60740 of 1387281/21/13 at 10:49ampost #60741 of 1387281/21/13 at 11:13ampost #60742 of 1387281/21/13 at 11:16ampost #60743 of 1387281/21/13 at 11:23ampost #60744 of 1387281/21/13 at 11:38ampost #60745 of 1387281/21/13 at 12:03pmpost #60746 of 1387281/21/13 at 12:09pmpost #60747 of 1387281/21/13 at 12:29pmpost #60748 of 1387281/21/13 at 1:14pmpost #60749 of 1387281/21/13 at 1:49pm
Good day today...
First Charvets I've found. $4.75 each. All. In. My. Size.
There were also about 30 Ascot Chang shirts. I picked up 7, all with MOP buttons and Thomas Mason Fabric. Measure out at about a 16-35 and available.
Zegna (Soft) Cashmere/Cotton Jacket. It fits me, but needs tailoring, so if any 40's with shorter arms (24ish) want it let me know.
RLPL Solid Black DB Suit (46)
Polo made in the USA Patchwork Madras Robe. I guess I'm going to just have to become a robe guy. N/Apost #60750 of 1387281/21/13 at 2:02pmI picked this jacket up the other day and am trying to figure out what it is exactly. It has a Ralph Lauren tag attached by the collar, and has a tag with a barcode and the same information as the tag on the sleeve but there are no other identifying marks - no RL label, content/origin/sizing tag, nothing. I'm thinking it might be a sample piece?
This thread is locked
- The official thrift/discount store bragging thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 42 seconds ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 57 seconds ago
- › things that are making you happy 2 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 3 minutes ago
- › TyCooN's Official Boxing Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 3 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 5 minutes ago
- › Futura Laboratories Cotton Drizzler Bomber Jacket $495 Lightweight L 6 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 7 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 10 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What products do I use and how to I care for...
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.