Went to a Ted Baker's store today. They were having 50% on most stuff. ALMOST pulled the trigger on a tweed hacking jacket from their Endurance line for about $237. I would of gotten it had it fit me...
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Yesterday at 5:52 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The Editorial thread Last post on 10/12/15 at 4:40pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) Last post on 2/6/16 at 10:19am in Streetwear and Denim
- The official list of online stores Last post on 1/30/16 at 4:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- Men's clothes & shoes sizes--- Why are there so few Mediums 42R & 10.5 - 11 shoes? Last post on 10/8/15 at 11:33pm in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Holiday sales guide - 2015
Last edited: 12/26/15
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales ListLast edited: 12/1/15
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Page 4049post #60721 of 1387281/20/13 at 9:02pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #60722 of 1387281/20/13 at 9:06pm
They're not really my style, but they're so cool I would otherwise be jealous! Hooray for being able to rock Boys XL, i.e. 18-20. And for future reference, folks, there are a few smaller guys on here (ahem) who would appreciate and likely fit into quality items in these sizes, so don't be scared.Quote:Originally Posted by BrianporeQuote:Originally Posted by hucklecat
Found some decent stuff today. The odder things? BB Madras cloth pants...but for kid, sz 18Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
SHOUT OUT for hooking me up with kids sized clothing.
Cant wait to rock these later in the yearpost #60723 of 1387281/20/13 at 9:34pmpost #60724 of 1387281/20/13 at 9:43pmpost #60725 of 1387281/20/13 at 10:13pmpost #60726 of 1387281/20/13 at 10:28pmQuote:Originally Posted by capnwes
This didn't really get the response I expected.....hmmm let me try again....
As far as the eye can see....
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I wonder if the guy donated any suits or shirts.....Quote:Originally Posted by jkidd41011
Found a turntatble today for $5.95. Metal arm, worked so I took a chance. Got home and goggled the brand "Micro Seiki"...all kinds of audiophile goodness starts popping up. Sadly the model I found is not one of the desirable ones. I still hope I can get it working because it's better than what I have which in none.
I don't think Micro Seiki made junk, so even if it isn't one of their crazy 4 digit turntables, you still did good! That's an excellent first table in my opinion!post #60727 of 1387281/20/13 at 10:57pmpost #60728 of 1387281/21/13 at 12:24ampost #60729 of 1387281/21/13 at 12:26amQuote:Originally Posted by NatakuQuote:Originally Posted by Brianpore
Billy Reid (discount store) for ebay
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Quote:Originally Posted by csoukoulisQuote:What size is that billy Reid??!?Originally Posted by Brianpore
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Also snagged a nwt xl thom Browne for neiman Marcus/target jacket. Not sure if I'm gonna keep it. Not 100% sure how to wear it lol
It was a 40R but already sold on ebay in under 12 hours. (Sold before I even checked back on the forum tonight, sorry)Quote:
+1 - 100% St. Andrewspost #60730 of 1387281/21/13 at 5:19ampost #60731 of 1387281/21/13 at 5:35ampost #60732 of 1387281/21/13 at 6:45ampost #60733 of 1387281/21/13 at 8:18ampost #60734 of 1387281/21/13 at 8:53am
This thread is locked
- The official thrift/discount store bragging thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › Rubber soled shoes 12 seconds ago
- › NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 3 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 4 minutes ago
- › Friday Challenge for February 12th; Checks! 5 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones for Ralph Lauren Cordovan (Marlow, Darlton,... 6 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 12 minutes ago
- › The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes,... 13 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 22 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 24 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?