Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Yesterday at 10:47 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The Editorial thread Last post on 4/25/16 at 7:50am in Streetwear and Denim
- Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) Last post on 9/12/16 at 2:10am in Streetwear and Denim
- The official list of online stores Last post on 9/21/16 at 2:20pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Summer sales 2016 - All the stuff that's fit to buy - codes, updates, etc... Last post on 7/1/16 at 12:12am in Streetwear and Denim
The Styleforum Holiday sales guide - 2015
Last edited: 12/26/15
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales ListLast edited: 12/1/15
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Page 4042post #60616 of 1387281/19/13 at 2:04pmpost #60617 of 1387281/19/13 at 2:11pmpost #60618 of 1387281/19/13 at 2:35pmpost #60619 of 1387281/19/13 at 2:38pmButter soft, unlined black leather shacket by Bally. One tiny nick and a missing button, but otherwise beautiful. Eu 54 and available.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
And what do you think are in these?
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Well, nothing. But I figured there is probably even a market for Hermes boxes.post #60620 of 1387281/19/13 at 2:45pmpost #60621 of 1387281/19/13 at 2:59pmAnyone tell me about Trussini? Only real grab today was a cashmere sport coat made from Loro Piana cashmere:
Made in Italy, European 56
The current Marshalls/TJ Maxx clearance sales seems to be dragging random items I never see to some locations. Grabbed some RLPL and RLBL pocket squares but left behind a PL 7 fold tie which was the single decent item at one of the worst Marshalls in the area and a few other PL, Moschino and Costume National ties and a Prada cashmere/silk sweater at another location.post #60622 of 1387281/19/13 at 3:05pmpost #60623 of 1387281/19/13 at 3:08pmJust shipped off/donated/consigned my remaining inventory it feels so damn good to have absolutely no items!!! And at the place I donated they just straight up gave me a perfectly fitting cord blazer with patch pockets! I never find anything that fits me I was so excited! I will post a fit pick later after I swap out the buttons for some genuine horn but right now I am off to the tailor to alter a few awesome trades I have made shout out to barrel for the prl made in Italy linen navy blazer it will be perfect for a conference I have coming up in Sacramento ! Also shout out to the awesome Harvard guy who's username I can't remember for the Andover blazer and the shirt both fit really well I am going to lengthen the sleeves on the jacket a little though! This forum and specifically this thread is made up of an awesome network of guys so shout out to all of youpost #60624 of 1387281/19/13 at 3:19pmpost #60625 of 1387281/19/13 at 3:27pm
Hi guys, I have a question to ask here.
Today I found 2 items in the charity shop, they left me with the "a-ha" but not quite.
1st - navy blazer 100% Wool 3 pockets applied but with normal chest pocket, double vent - branded BOSS by Turo Finland, 2 golden buttons, 2 buttons on sleeve, quite good quality and of a thicker fabric but not sure...maybe someone knows about it more.
perfect condition, I don't know why, maybe because of the quality, but there was one problem, neck size was ok 15 1/2 but the sleeves were huge for my size S arms (I have a strange body, small shoulders and torso, thin arms, neck 15.5, and tall..), this for a slim fit seemed huge for me, I have a RL classic fit shirt and even that is not as wide at sleeves like this one.
Should I go for it? Is it normal for BB style to be like that? Or should I work out my arms, eventually I will...post #60626 of 1387281/19/13 at 3:46pmQuote:
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
My favorite of the dreidel neckties. There was a bowtie with a lighter blue background I really liked, but they sold out of the necktie version of that print. Jews! It's a shame stitches doesn't post in this thread, he'd comment for sure.
75% off at a local consignment. I've been eyeing this sucker for a month. My favorite thrifted/consignmented? tie ever. Barely edges out the Bullock & Jones red knit with handsewn navy spots. Both from the same store.post #60627 of 1387281/19/13 at 3:53pmpost #60628 of 1387281/19/13 at 4:06pmpost #60629 of 1387281/19/13 at 4:10pmWonderful thread! Just today I picked up (all at the same goodwill) 3 NWT Charvat Ties, 2 kiton ties, 5 Zegna ties (2 NWT), 2 Paul smith ties, 2 brooks brothers NWT ties and a wonderful brooks brothers camel hair sport coat that seems to be brand new. And all for 32$! This happens on a regular basis. I have grown to really enjoy a good thrift store.post #60630 of 1387281/19/13 at 4:14pm
This thread is locked
- The official thrift/discount store bragging thread
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 3 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 11 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 22 minutes ago
- › Can someone tell me who makes this pair of RLPL shoe? 24 minutes ago
- › Official Terrorist Bombing and Other Acts of Inhumanity Thread 32 minutes ago
- › What TV Series Are You Streaming Lately? 32 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 37 minutes ago
- › RL Black Label to merge with Purple Label 38 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 40 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...