or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Page 4032

post #60466 of 125204

Good god. I thought I found a lot of Brioni...

post #60467 of 125204
I know this is probably the wrong place to post this, but I have to say that Turbo Lister is quite possibly the worst program I have ever dealt with. It works about every 1 out of 4 times I use it. I had a huge auction going out tonight and now this is not a possibility. Anytime I try to upload it crashes. Anyone have any advice on how to fix it or has a recommendation on another program to use. I need your help SF!
post #60468 of 125204
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpmac7 View Post

I know this is probably the wrong place to post this, but I have to say that Turbo Lister is quite possibly the worst program I have ever dealt with. It works about every 1 out of 4 times I use it. I had a huge auction going out tonight and now this is not a possibility. Anytime I try to upload it crashes. Anyone have any advice on how to fix it or has a recommendation on another program to use. I need your help SF!

i use blackthorne, which is marginally better, at least it's free

from what i understand if you have a mac garagesale is the best
post #60469 of 125204
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fueco View Post

Anyone familiar with 1 Like No Other shirts from the UK? This one is hand-numbered as 1 of 500, limited release.


I just found one of those yesterday 138/500. It was cheap so I took a chance. Their website is UK based...to me they seem like the UK Robert Graham.
post #60470 of 125204
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010Greek View Post

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

Hello SF, Please excuse the pics, I think my Baby is teething. So I have to Rush to do everything these days.

Some are thrifted, some on consignment, and some are from Pasadena CA. Yard sales 

I just picked up some more poop, LOL tongue.gif

 

 

 

AppleMark

 

AppleMark

 

 

AppleMark

 

 

AppleMark

 

 

AppleMark

 

 

AppleMark

 

 

AppleMark

 

 

AppleMark

 

 

AppleMark

 

AppleMark

 

 

 

AppleMark

 

 

 

AppleMark

 

 

AppleMark

 

 

 

AppleMark

 

AppleMark

 

So Pretty 

 

AppleMark

AppleMark

 

 

AppleMark

 

 

 

 

 

AppleMark

 

 

AppleMark

 

AppleMark

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

AppleMark

 

 

AppleMark

 

 

AppleMark

 

 

AppleMark

 

 

AppleMark

 

 

 

AppleMark

Love This One My First Brioni That Fits 

 

 

AppleMark

 

 

AppleMark

 

 

AppleMark

 

 

AppleMark

 

 

AppleMark

 

 

AppleMark

 

 

AppleMark

 

 

AppleMark

 

 

 

AppleMark

 

 

AppleMark

 

 

AppleMark

 

 

 

 

 

 

AppleMark

 

 

AppleMark

 

 

 

 

 

Dude, spoiler that!  ...so that I can choose to be insanely jealous and feel totally inadequate about everything I have thrifted life-to-date, rather than having it forced upon me. smile.gif

post #60471 of 125204
2010Greek...you haul is marginalized by those ties peepwall[1].gif

Seriously though...insane finds.
post #60472 of 125204
Quote:
Originally Posted by mainy View Post


i use blackthorne, which is marginally better, at least it's free

from what i understand if you have a mac garagesale is the best

They charge 9.99 a month for the blackthorne basic.  Garagesale is 39.99 one time payment and you're good.

post #60473 of 125204
Quote:
Originally Posted by HansderHund View Post

It'd be great to see some people on here enter!
The $50 cap scares me off, but I could get over that were it not for the need for documentary proof. Even if I'm confident I'm within the limit, there's almost no chance I can prove it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by capnwes View Post

The ones in the pic are vintage Woolrich. Ironically I found a second pair the same week, corduroy, made in France.

GMMcL has them, and was supposed to have a thrift fit....ehhemmm!
Patience, young Skywalker. Patience.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cotton Dockers View Post


I don't often buy Mezlans, but when I do, they're Brown Suede Double Monks (10D - Available):
Three weeks ago, you'd be fighting me off on these, but SWMBO has laid down the hammer on purchases. Oh, and those suits are phenomenal.
post #60474 of 125204
Huge, huge huge shout out to the Capt'n for another amazing trade. I recieved this jacket in the mail today, vintage gun club check, natural shoulders, 3 roll 2, un-darted, vented, the works. Fits nearly perfect although the sleeves might need to be shortened a smidge. He even threw in a nice surprise, thanks dude! Oh yea, and the chocolate suede Aldens are from him too. BB shirt, J Press tie, Dockers trousers, vintage SS tie clip.
AppleMark
AppleMark
Edited by eazye - 1/17/13 at 8:26pm
post #60475 of 125204

Thank you smile.gif

post #60476 of 125204
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010Greek View Post

Hello SF, Please excuse the pics, I think my Baby is teething. So I have to Rush to do everything these days.

Some are thrifted, some on consignment, and some are from Pasadena CA. Yard sales 

I just picked up some more poop, LOL tongue.gif

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

 

 

 

AppleMark

 

AppleMark

 

 

AppleMark

 

 

AppleMark

 

 

AppleMark

 

 

AppleMark

 

 

AppleMark

 

 

AppleMark

 

 

AppleMark

 

AppleMark

 

 

 

AppleMark

 

 

 

AppleMark

 

 

AppleMark

 

 

 

AppleMark

 

AppleMark

 

So Pretty 

 

AppleMark

AppleMark

 

 

AppleMark

 

 

 

 

 

AppleMark

 

 

AppleMark

 

AppleMark

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

AppleMark

 

 

AppleMark

 

 

AppleMark

 

 

AppleMark

 

 

AppleMark

 

 

 

AppleMark

Love This One My First Brioni That Fits 

 

 

AppleMark

 

 

AppleMark

 

 

AppleMark

 

 

AppleMark

 

 

AppleMark

 

 

AppleMark

 

 

AppleMark

 

 

AppleMark

 

 

 

AppleMark

 

 

AppleMark

 

 

AppleMark

 

 

 

 

 

 

AppleMark

 

 

AppleMark

 

 

 

Tell me that was all one real thrift store and you didnt really hijack a deliver truck. icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

post #60477 of 125204
Quote:
Originally Posted by eazye View Post

Huge, huge huge shout out to the Capt'n for another amazing trade. I recieved this jacket in the mail today, vintage gun club check, natural shoulders, 3 roll 2, the works. Fits nearly perfect although the sleeves might need to be shortened a smidge. He even threw in a nice surprise, thanks dude! Oh yea, and the chocolate suede Aldens are from him too. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
BB shirt, J Press tie, Dockers trousers.
AppleMark
AppleMark

Those shooz drool.gifdrool.gifdrool.gifdrool.gifdrool.gif
post #60478 of 125204

Old behavior, I don't hijack Tracks anymore LOL,  I walk in Gods Foot steps now baldy[1].gif

post #60479 of 125204
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkidd41011 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fueco View Post

Anyone familiar with 1 Like No Other shirts from the UK? This one is hand-numbered as 1 of 500, limited release.


I just found one of those yesterday 138/500. It was cheap so I took a chance. Their website is UK based...to me they seem like the UK Robert Graham.

Yeah, seemed like decent quality. It's a little loud, but fits well and is like new. Apparently all their shirts are limited editions. Retail is in the $200-$250 range. Crazy...
post #60480 of 125204
My local thrift has at least a dozen 17-5 BB OCBDs in various patterns, all seemingly in good shape. I can proxy, pm me.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread