Originally Posted by GMMcL
First guy who buys these, fess up, step forward and receive your beating.
Unless I'm mistaken, none of the LB Sartoriale stuff is made by LB. Mostly made by St. Andrews (older) and Attolini (current). Plus, as Amadar says, that's the Attolini label. You should read the labels thread and start memorizing the labels. Will help you confirm when your spidey senses are tingling, but you can't find or don't recognize the label.
In no particular order:
1. Noob hijinks ensued.
2. Our old friend Dior Homme (incl ties) resurfaced and was once again banished.
3. Mainy and DM7 blew our effing minds with what they're into now. See a few posts up for DM7's version; Mainy's was even more impressive.
4. Lot's of Savile Row found in the last few pages, incl. a vintage fox hunting jacket by me and several Huntsman and Anderson items by me and others.
5. Spoo went on a thrifting rampage, terrorizing the northeast worse than Joey Bottafuoco, John Wayne Bobbitt and Mike "The Situation" combined. But got only 2 states into it and realized he was drowning in quality munny munny munny. So had pity on us all and went back home.
6. The usual heavy hitters (in addition to Mainy and DM7, noted above) -- Easy, Xenos, Dockers, S Allen P and others -- had some really epic hauls
7. Newbie GM-H blew our MINDS (and my pride) by hauling ridiculous stuff -- both quality and volume -- out of Connecticut, making for an epic first dozen posts. Then he made us flip our DESKS by revealing HE'S IN HIGH FREAKING SCHOOL.
8. Easy E looks at the same spot on his Christmas tree for his thrift fits
9. The Secret Santa was a resounding success but, so far as I know, I'm the only one to post a thrift fit incorporating the items received (Yeah, that's right; I threw the gauntlet down)