Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Today at 2:21 am in Streetwear and Denim
- The Editorial thread Last post on 4/25/16 at 7:50am in Streetwear and Denim
- Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) Last post on 8/20/16 at 4:04am in Streetwear and Denim
- The official list of online stores Last post on 8/26/16 at 3:28am in Streetwear and Denim
- Summer sales 2016 - All the stuff that's fit to buy - codes, updates, etc... Last post on 7/1/16 at 12:12am in Streetwear and Denim
The Styleforum Holiday sales guide - 2015
Last edited: 12/26/15
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales ListLast edited: 12/1/15
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Page 3971post #59552 of 1387281/7/13 at 12:41pmQuote:
That's hilarious. Mine did pretty well on the bay if I remember correctly.
Really quick stop today. Walked through the active wear section to get to the shoes and thought, "Oh look, fake Burberry. Wait a minute..."
Women's hoodie. I'm assuming this is straight eBay money because it's got the plaid.
If anyone has these initials I found four Ascot Chang French cuff shirts in staple colors in 9/10 condition. Let me know and I can go back for them. About 15.5.
Also, just to cause some controversy. Here's my team.post #59553 of 1387281/7/13 at 12:51pmpost #59554 of 1387281/7/13 at 12:57pmpost #59555 of 1387281/7/13 at 12:59pmpost #59556 of 1387281/7/13 at 1:00pmpost #59557 of 1387281/7/13 at 1:00pmpost #59558 of 1387281/7/13 at 1:01pmpost #59559 of 1387281/7/13 at 1:04pmpost #59560 of 1387281/7/13 at 1:06pmQuote:
I used to live up the street from Dave actually, but I was too young to understand how cool that was. I have an awesome print signed by all three of them that says, "To Nick, 'Puttin' on the foil!' Good Luck!"post #59561 of 1387281/7/13 at 1:08pmQuote:Originally Posted by almosthandsome
Let's see if I'm still in newbie-poster purgatory and have to wait 12+ hours for this to be visible Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Nice, I found a blackwatch scarf once that I didn't get, and I've been regretting it.post #59562 of 1387281/7/13 at 1:14pmpost #59563 of 1387281/7/13 at 1:26pmpost #59564 of 1387281/7/13 at 1:27pm
Picked this up. Originally thought it was legit, but I'm not so sure now. It's some sort of a cotton or silk mesh material. Pretty heavyweight. Any help authenticating from Spoo, et al. would be much appreciated. These are the only tags on it, no content or size tags on it.
That's gotta be a first. I haven't seen any shoes by Huntsman here before. Very nice find. For help on the maker, maybe post a shot of the size and code numbers on the inside of the shoe and/or heel nail configuration.post #59565 of 1387281/7/13 at 1:45pmQuote:Originally Posted by los_face
Definitely painful to be a TML fan and management is absolutely clueless but it's not like I'm going to drop em and hang with Habs fans or anything...
Had tickets to the winter classic this year in Detroit, needless to say i had a few choice words lined up when it was cancelled...
Just some good natured trolling on my part. On a more serious note, being a Habs fan is a character flaw.
Problem with you Leafs fans is that you're too damn loyal. Your franchise has been in the shitter for the better part of 20 years and yet the Leafs are still the most valuable organization in the NHL.
I had hopes that this lockout would force Bettman to actually do something good for the game and/or throw himself off a bridge. I guess I'm sucker.
This thread is locked
- The official thrift/discount store bragging thread
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 1 minute ago
- › Vass 42.5 U-last Double Monk Dark Brown Museum Calf 6 minutes ago
- › Amount of Fabric Needed for Suit and Pants 6 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 14 minutes ago
- › BNWT Aeronautica Militare Brown Leather jacket/bomber size... 18 minutes ago
- › What kind of coat should I buy for that can handle winter? 20 minutes ago
- › Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0,... 22 minutes ago
- › Poor man's watch thread 22 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality,... 22 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 26 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding