Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Today at 9:49 am in Streetwear and Denim
- The Editorial thread Last post on 10/12/15 at 4:40pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) Last post on 11/14/15 at 8:04pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The official list of online stores Last post on 11/2/15 at 2:28am in Streetwear and Denim
- Men's clothes & shoes sizes--- Why are there so few Mediums 42R & 10.5 - 11 shoes? Last post on 10/8/15 at 11:33pm in Classic Menswear
Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
Last edited: Today
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: Yesterday
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Page 3971
Styleforum Top Picks
That's hilarious. Mine did pretty well on the bay if I remember correctly.
Really quick stop today. Walked through the active wear section to get to the shoes and thought, "Oh look, fake Burberry. Wait a minute..."
Women's hoodie. I'm assuming this is straight eBay money because it's got the plaid.
If anyone has these initials I found four Ascot Chang French cuff shirts in staple colors in 9/10 condition. Let me know and I can go back for them. About 15.5.
Also, just to cause some controversy. Here's my team.
I used to live up the street from Dave actually, but I was too young to understand how cool that was. I have an awesome print signed by all three of them that says, "To Nick, 'Puttin' on the foil!' Good Luck!"
Let's see if I'm still in newbie-poster purgatory and have to wait 12+ hours for this to be visible Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Nice, I found a blackwatch scarf once that I didn't get, and I've been regretting it.
Picked this up. Originally thought it was legit, but I'm not so sure now. It's some sort of a cotton or silk mesh material. Pretty heavyweight. Any help authenticating from Spoo, et al. would be much appreciated. These are the only tags on it, no content or size tags on it.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
That's gotta be a first. I haven't seen any shoes by Huntsman here before. Very nice find. For help on the maker, maybe post a shot of the size and code numbers on the inside of the shoe and/or heel nail configuration.
Definitely painful to be a TML fan and management is absolutely clueless but it's not like I'm going to drop em and hang with Habs fans or anything...
Had tickets to the winter classic this year in Detroit, needless to say i had a few choice words lined up when it was cancelled...
Just some good natured trolling on my part. On a more serious note, being a Habs fan is a character flaw.
Problem with you Leafs fans is that you're too damn loyal. Your franchise has been in the shitter for the better part of 20 years and yet the Leafs are still the most valuable organization in the NHL.
I had hopes that this lockout would force Bettman to actually do something good for the game and/or throw himself off a bridge. I guess I'm sucker.
- The official thrift/discount store bragging thread
- › Henry Carter Neckwear & Accessories: Official affiliate thread 53 seconds ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** Share enthusiasm, reviews, sizing,... 2 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 5 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 6 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 6 minutes ago
- › The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 9 minutes ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 10 minutes ago
- › NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread 12 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 15 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › The Huckberry x Styleforum Holiday Gift Guide
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Toronto
- › Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200
- › Gifts for the Stylish Man
- › The Best of The Proper Kit in N.Y.C.
- › On the Road: Shop the Styleforum x No Man...
- › On the Road: Styleforum x No Man Walks Alone
- › An Interview with G. Bruce Boyer
- › The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Accessories