Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Yesterday at 5:54 am in Streetwear and Denim
- The Editorial thread Last post on 10/12/15 at 4:40pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) Last post on 11/28/15 at 10:25am in Streetwear and Denim
- The official list of online stores Last post on 11/2/15 at 2:28am in Streetwear and Denim
- Men's clothes & shoes sizes--- Why are there so few Mediums 42R & 10.5 - 11 shoes? Last post on 10/8/15 at 11:33pm in Classic Menswear
Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
Last edited: Today
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Page 3970
Styleforum Top Picks
IS it decent...
theyre awesome!!!!! Never need to be ironed, really well cut (even if one has a stomach) and even after 3 years wear they are still worth something.
I always get mine from www.indumenti.se as they re ser vice is just amazing.
Why is Goodwill getting so darn expensive?! Found 3 Zegna for NM DB suits today. The best (super 150s) was an orphan and the other 2 were $18.99 for the jacket and $14.99 for the pants!! Can proxy if anyone wants it, 54R EU sizing
while the increase in prices does suck, ultimately, you're still getting a Zegna suit for 33.98. Not a horrible deal.
I've seen worse. There's a local GW that won't price any suit/SC under $20. $50-60 brooks brothers blazers are common.
It was wear your favorite team colors at work today. Which means...
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Not hockey but...
Jacket: Michael Kors
Shirt and Tie: Corneliani
Pants and Belt: BB
Shoes: Lands End
But, this also means that I am a fan of...Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Definitely painful to be a TML fan and management is absolutely clueless but it's not like I'm going to drop em and hang with Habs fans or anything...
Had tickets to the winter classic this year in Detroit, needless to say i had a few choice words lined up when it was cancelled...
This is the case for most of the thrift stores I'm able to hit without going way out of my way. It's the flip side of LA thrift abundance. It makes it a different game, too - it's not hard to find, for instance, a Brooks suit in good shape for $60. The trick is to find a brand they're not onto or to find the thrifts that haven't caught on.
At the end of the day, though, it's hard to complain. These are charitable organizations and they deserve to make as much for their cause as they reasonably can. Of course, I'm a hobbyist and a half-assed one at that; I'm sure I'd feel different if this were a serious part of my income, and I'm sure flippers have been on balance way better for thrift shops than not.
- The official thrift/discount store bragging thread
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 25 seconds ago
- › The Suits of Spectre (2015), the latest Bond film 5 minutes ago
- › ***No Man Walks Alone x Vass MTO Thread*** 6 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 9 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 10 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 11 minutes ago
- › 4th Annual Thrift Thread Gift Exchange Unveiling 11 minutes ago
- › Heavy smartphones and suits/sports jackets 11 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 19 minutes ago
- › The Constructive Criticism Thread (15 Thumb Minimum) 21 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › The Huckberry x Styleforum Holiday Gift Guide
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Toronto
- › Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200
- › Gifts for the Stylish Man
- › The Best of The Proper Kit in N.Y.C.
- › On the Road: Shop the Styleforum x No Man...
- › On the Road: Styleforum x No Man Walks Alone
- › An Interview with G. Bruce Boyer
- › The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Accessories