Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Yesterday at 8:58 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The Editorial thread Last post on 10/12/15 at 4:40pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) Last post on 2/6/16 at 10:19am in Streetwear and Denim
- The official list of online stores Last post on 1/30/16 at 4:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- Men's clothes & shoes sizes--- Why are there so few Mediums 42R & 10.5 - 11 shoes? Last post on 10/8/15 at 11:33pm in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Holiday sales guide - 2015
Last edited: 12/26/15
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales ListLast edited: 12/1/15
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Page 3957
Styleforum Top Pickspost #59342 of 1387281/5/13 at 8:14ampost #59343 of 1387281/5/13 at 8:17amQuote:
That patch suit was one of the most amazing things I saw anyone post on here, I PM'd him right away curious about size, even though the chances of it fitting me are 1/1000. If it does, I will summon the courage to wear it out in public like a boss.post #59344 of 1387281/5/13 at 8:31amQuote:
That's some heavily licensed version of the brand you're looking for. The only Baracuta I keep my eyes out for is the British made harrington, which is generally in some sort of light tan but can also be found in loden green, red, black, blackwatch, etc. Given that you're searching close enough to NYC, you might find some of the newer slim fit models eventually.post #59345 of 1387281/5/13 at 9:25ampost #59346 of 1387281/5/13 at 9:28amStopped by a consignment shop today for the first time. Most items were priced too high to flip, but you could find some decent deals on things you planned to keep. Picked up a unique Brioni SC with badass buttons that I could keep or flip. The horse and text on the buttons are set behind a glass-like glaze. Will post another pic later.post #59347 of 1387281/5/13 at 9:29amBeen looking for a cord jacket for a while, found this today, my size, soft shoulder, patch pockets, leather buttons. Pictures make it look like shit, but it's quite nice in person.
Popped two cherries today, Duchamp and Dunhill, I'm thinking I hate the Duchamp, also an old ass Ricci and a sweet lambswool knit Calvin Klein for myself.post #59348 of 1387281/5/13 at 10:04ampost #59349 of 1387281/5/13 at 10:14amQuote:Been looking for a cord jacket for a while, found this today, my size, soft shoulder, patch pockets, leather buttons. Pictures make it look like shit, but it's quite nice in person.
Found one almost exactly like that at Goodwill, except it was 3B and was by J. Press. I passed on it, but is probably still there. It was a 42.post #59350 of 1387281/5/13 at 10:26ampost #59351 of 1387281/5/13 at 10:45ampost #59352 of 1387281/5/13 at 11:00ampost #59353 of 1387281/5/13 at 11:02am
Things have been mildly better this time out (Including some cherry popping for me!!):
Canali Suit - Ridiculous condition, Wool/Silk/Cashmere Blend - 44L. Shoulders are just too big for me, so AVAILABLE unless i decide to blow a ton of money at the tailor on the shoulders...
Up next some ties - 1st ever ETRO anything
Top Row: ETRO(Damage near tag in spoiler pictures), ETRO(this one is for sure UNavailable)
Middle: ETRO, Canali
Bottom: Paul Smith
Another First for me:
Orvis Wool Jacket in great condition (Unavailable, fit me great, unless i get the just right offer heh):
And last, but certainly not least, ANOTHER first for me,
My first Zegna Shirt!
Zegna Sport, Unavailable, fits me great!
As always, let me know if there is anything you really like... even if I say unavailable, who knows maybe we can work something out.post #59354 of 1387281/5/13 at 11:23am
This thread is locked
- The official thrift/discount store bragging thread
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 42 seconds ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments SS 16 2 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 3 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality,... 4 minutes ago
- › Adidas Horween Veg Tanned Leather Stan Smith 10.5 New 6 minutes ago
- › Articles of Style shop? 12 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 21 minutes ago
- › *** Official Norwegian Rain Bergen by T Michael Thread ******** -... 25 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 25 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What products do I use and how to I care for...
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.