Depends how big the inseam is...... Feel free to PM me more info if they are 34.5 inseam or longer...
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Today at 5:52 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The Editorial thread Last post on 10/12/15 at 4:40pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) Last post on 2/6/16 at 10:19am in Streetwear and Denim
- The official list of online stores Last post on 1/30/16 at 4:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- Men's clothes & shoes sizes--- Why are there so few Mediums 42R & 10.5 - 11 shoes? Last post on 10/8/15 at 11:33pm in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Holiday sales guide - 2015
Last edited: 12/26/15
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales ListLast edited: 12/1/15
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Page 3951post #59251 of 1387281/4/13 at 3:03pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #59252 of 1387281/4/13 at 3:05pm
BIG SHOUT OUT
Nataku for some RLPL flat front khakis.
capnwes for a baller overcoat. (hope you dont mind me using your pictures)
That's not a seam split. As far as I have been able to find in the past on these, it would be for passing a sword through to the scabbard awaiting under the coat.
and last but not least to cesarc (for almost finding me a tux)post #59253 of 1387281/4/13 at 3:05pmpost #59254 of 1387281/4/13 at 3:06pmpost #59255 of 1387281/4/13 at 3:07pmQuote:Originally Posted by DeadBoy
Little PSA - there are some nice shoes going for half off on BB's website right now, including these C&J PTBs.
I appreciate you guys mentioning these sales and "under the radar" ebay items, etc. (Actually, my wallet doesn't appreciate it ) This is one of the few threads that i visit regularly here in SF. This is a great thread/community.post #59256 of 1387281/4/13 at 3:31pmpost #59257 of 1387281/4/13 at 3:38pm
Alright, some of my recent finds:
Patagonia Fleece Shirt
PRL Made in USA Silk SCWarning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Picked up this Aquascutum Womens blazer thinking I can find use for these turquoise buttons
Cool Corneliani Tweed with leather trim
Vintage BR Denim jacket
Awesome Aquascutum toggle coat, 50% cashmere. Not sure on sizing, but 27" chestWarning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Recent Zegna dress shirt
AE, JM Aristocrat, BB, AE
PRL leather jacket
And...a first for me!!!! Slim 17.5 and 100% linenpost #59258 of 1387281/4/13 at 3:49pm
Sorry if these aren't flipped right, can't be bothered right now.
Saks bordeaux grenadine, T&A, Ferragamo, BBx2
Belvest shirt 16.5x42, possibly available (similar to one on PTO right now)
Got this neat little Penny board from a crackhead for $15
Pentz, all tagged 34, havent measured length yet
Incotex (green), Ascot Chang (orange)
Incotex x3 in super100s+
Incotex Super 120s, Luciano Barbera in a light fabric of some kindpost #59259 of 1387281/4/13 at 3:49pmSince some were on the topic of Pendleton, I was in need of a new robe and grabbed this:
I also wanted to say that Kent Brushes had some great deals on double sided brushes. It appears that they're sold out, but I got one along with a shave set. Those are still available:
In other news, still without internet until next week. It's killing me. I recently moved and have painted, installed light fixtures, repaired walls, etc., and am completely exhausted. I've used my entire 2 week Christmas holiday getting things together, but by the time I go back to work next week it should be mostly finished. On the plus side, we now used a small bedroom for our closet, thus doubling my closet space
I hit one store and found a herringbone alpaca scarf made for Unicef. Pics to come if anyone's actually interested in such a simple find.post #59260 of 1387281/4/13 at 3:54pmpost #59261 of 1387281/4/13 at 4:12pm
Um, are you not showing the sides because they have the huge polo logo on them?Quote:
Probably not for a profit. Monograms pretty much kill their value. And from what I understand wont come out.
Also, custom shirts are pretty hard to sell... you need to be that persons exact size.post #59262 of 1387281/4/13 at 4:18pmpost #59263 of 1387281/4/13 at 4:18pmpost #59264 of 1387281/4/13 at 4:19pmQuote:
I have these same trousers except in a brown stripe flannel. Beautiful trousers with lots of great details. Got them for $4.99.post #59265 of 1387281/4/13 at 4:40pm
Couple finds today
Banana Republic tweed--Is this old enough to be worth anything?
And then this Burberry's Suit, its a little older but it's tiny...not marked but I think it's at least a 36 if not even smaller. Pit to Pit is about 18", shoulder seam to seam is 16", and bottom of collar to hem is 29"...is there somehow to turn those measurements into a size?
This thread is locked
- The official thrift/discount store bragging thread
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 1 minute ago
- › What music are you listening to lately? 4 minutes ago
- › Ordering custom Vibergs 6 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 10 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 12 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 14 minutes ago
- › Balmoral Boot Porn 18 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality,... 22 minutes ago
- › Quintessential Knit Ties: Comprehensive Discussion & Appreciation 25 minutes ago
- › RM Williams Chelsea boots 11.5 H BNIB black calf perfect 25 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...