So guys, how bout that trip up the coast?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Today at 5:52 am in Streetwear and Denim
- The Editorial thread Last post on 10/12/15 at 4:40pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) Last post on 2/6/16 at 10:19am in Streetwear and Denim
- The official list of online stores Last post on 1/30/16 at 4:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- Men's clothes & shoes sizes--- Why are there so few Mediums 42R & 10.5 - 11 shoes? Last post on 10/8/15 at 11:33pm in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Holiday sales guide - 2015
Last edited: 12/26/15
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales ListLast edited: 12/1/15
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Page 3939post #59071 of 1387281/3/13 at 12:05am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #59072 of 1387281/3/13 at 12:11amBut remember, this was like literally 9am - 8pm, 7 days a week worth of stuff over maybe a week and a half, or the last time I posted. I missed New Years Eve for this. kinda.
And probably like, 500 miles on the tank.Quote:
Just realized the wrong pants lol.post #59073 of 1387281/3/13 at 12:15ampost #59074 of 1387281/3/13 at 1:39ampost #59075 of 1387281/3/13 at 3:34amQuote:
Great haul Ray :slayer
Newbies...take note of this and DM7 haul...these guys paid attention to the thread, took notes, put in insane amounts of time, and the results show.post #59076 of 1387281/3/13 at 4:34ampost #59077 of 1387281/3/13 at 5:13am
Wow....great stuff all around to start the new year, guys!
Has no one noticed today or tomorrow will likely be post 60K, hope we didn't blow our wad too early again.
EDIT: Scratch that...I hadn't had my coffee yet when I looked a the post number.....
Edited by capnwes - 1/3/13 at 6:34ampost #59078 of 1387281/3/13 at 6:18am
Brooks Brothers Madison, Orphan, but Sport Coatable - 42R
Brooks Brothers Madison SC - 41R
Brooks Brothers Tweed - 42L
Banana Republic SC - 36R, measures 20 pit to pit.
Brioni Cannes Trousers - Wool/Linen Blend - 44/31
Brioni Cannes Trousers, Super 130s - 44/31
Filson Heavy Duty Work Shirt - XXL
H Freeman & Son SC - 44L
Hanover Shell Longwings, Black - 12 D/B
Hickey Freeman Casual Shirt - XL
L' Aiglon SC - 40R
Marlboro Man Shearling - Medium
Orvis Bush Shirt - Black - XXL
Orvis Cords - 44/31
Orvis Blue Gingham - XXL
Orvis Khaki Shirt - XXL
J Peterman, Gun Check Ticket Tweed - Tagged 39R, measures 40R
PRL Tweed Glen Plaid Pants - 38/29
PRL Purple Label, POW French Cuff Shirt - 17.5 - 35
PRL Herringbone Tweed Pants - 36/29
I am not sure on this one since someone cut out the tag, looks like maybe RL green tag. Similar to the PRL sled dog sweater. XL
Woolrich Semi-Norfolk Tweed - 44Rpost #59079 of 1387281/3/13 at 6:30amQuote:
Good lord. Was this actually thrifted or did you just straight rob a Barney's? Unreal. Nice work.post #59080 of 1387281/3/13 at 7:55ampost #59081 of 1387281/3/13 at 8:00amQuote:Originally Posted by rayxlui
Wait there's more. These are ALL MINES MWAHHAHA.
Acronym jacket. WTF is Acronym. MOTHAFUCK SHUT YO MOUTH AND LEARN ABOUT THESE BAD ASSES:
CP Company jacket.
JPG. can you believe this motherfucker was the creative director for HERMES for 7 years?
Wait what's that?
Could it be?
Acronym in a thrift store is head explodingly rare. That C.P. Company jacket is bad as fuck.
And then I just saw your MC post to make the scantily clad lady pop out of the already iced cake.Quote:
Ready for this, bro?
Could this be the find of 2013? With better photos and a widely cast net a la Spoo, who knows?post #59082 of 1387281/3/13 at 8:01ampost #59083 of 1387281/3/13 at 8:04amSo, last night I was watching porn for a while. This dude, rayxlui, was laying the wood to a bunch of thrift stores in the bay area for a week and a half. It was crazy the amount of stamina that dude has.post #59084 of 1387281/3/13 at 9:09amThis was supposed to be my thrift/secret santa fit today. Until we realized we had no water and I couldn't shower.
SC: Canali, traded from a dude here and I swapped out the buttons
Shirt: BB purple label
Tie: Secret Santa gift from Evil Abed.
Square: Hand rolled silk, origin unknown, thrifted by me (I think)
Belt: Trafalgar, LuxeSwap
Socks: Pantharella, Secret Santa gift from Evil Abed.
Trou: BB Barberis Cononico, traded from a dude here.
Shoes: AE Bradleys (I think), traded from a dude here.post #59085 of 1387281/3/13 at 9:16am
A) whoever posted in the middle of ray should go back and delete haha.
B) what a great haul (what size are those Lanvin ?)
C) pics to come, but is Filson heavy duty shacket with huge blatant branding for some humanitarian company a kop at $4? I told my friend to kop...
D) I know i've seen flippaK in here, and not much of it. I can't find much on ebay, is this because it blows, or because its super rare and awesome? Quality seemed pretty good.
EDIT: I know he's DM7 and all but bro thrifted or obtained (whatever) Hermes H logo loafers awhile back and no one even said anything (I said those are fucking retarted, aloud)
This thread is locked
- The official thrift/discount store bragging thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › Enzo Bonafe Handmade Shoes. 14 seconds ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 1 minute ago
- › Enzo Bonafé Split Toe Derby Pre-Order 4 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 6 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 6 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 8 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 10 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 11 minutes ago
- › What college did you go/do you go to? 11 minutes ago
- › Filson Bag Thread: With Pictures 12 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...