damn those boglioli's are nice I am normally a 40L should I go for a 52?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on 2/10/16 at 5:52pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The Editorial thread Last post on 10/12/15 at 4:40pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) Last post on 2/6/16 at 10:19am in Streetwear and Denim
- The official list of online stores Last post on 1/30/16 at 4:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- Men's clothes & shoes sizes--- Why are there so few Mediums 42R & 10.5 - 11 shoes? Last post on 10/8/15 at 11:33pm in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Holiday sales guide - 2015
Last edited: 12/26/15
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales ListLast edited: 12/1/15
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Page 3921
Styleforum Top Pickspost #58802 of 13872812/30/12 at 3:59pmQuote:
Are you sure it didn't say "dry with a tennis ball?" A lot of down garments have that on their care tags (sometimes they even say dry with a tennis ball inside a sock or something). The tennis ball bounces around in the dryer and separates the wet feathers from each other, allowing the garment to return to its pre-wash fluffiness.post #58803 of 13872812/30/12 at 4:03pmThis was found before X'mas, before all the craziness, so I finally have the energy and time to post this. My first ever Brioni out in the wild. Anyone knows what the material tag says? I assume 85% WO is wool, then what is WS? Size 42R, blue and gold houndstooth, VERY AVAILABLE.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I also saw this in the display case...I just laughed, are they assuming that people don't know the value of anything?post #58804 of 13872812/30/12 at 4:07pmQuote:Originally Posted by horse's_ass
Are you sure it didn't say "dry with a tennis ball?" A lot of down garments have that on their care tags (sometimes they even say dry with a tennis ball inside a sock or something). The tennis ball bounces around in the dryer and separates the wet feathers from each other, allowing the garment to return to its pre-wash fluffiness.
Definitely tennis shoe, but I used tennis balls instead..lol.post #58805 of 13872812/30/12 at 4:08pmpost #58806 of 13872812/30/12 at 4:11pm
Thrifted my way down the state of Illinois on my way to my parents' house for Christmas, but only came up with these. Both AVAILABLE.
I don't know much about KROON, other than I've seen them at Marshall's and STP. I realize it's not great quality, but it's a cool piece: Poly black rain blazer w/ working cuffs, side vents, detachable throat latch, corduroy trimmings, plaid lining, zippered ticket pocket, iPod pocket, etc. Tagged 44.
Joseph A Bank Green Harris Tweed - 42Rpost #58807 of 13872812/30/12 at 4:15pmpost #58808 of 13872812/30/12 at 4:16pmpost #58809 of 13872812/30/12 at 4:17pmpost #58810 of 13872812/30/12 at 4:21pmpost #58811 of 13872812/30/12 at 4:23pmpost #58812 of 13872812/30/12 at 4:39pmpost #58813 of 13872812/30/12 at 4:42pm
First, from the trash:From the Trash (Seriously: free, kostenlos, gratis) (Click to show)
7020e on top with foam. And yes, the other boxes have those components in them. Had a lot of photographing to do so I didn't take them all out.
Then this little interesting thing:
That's right, King George V. which dates this box from May 1910 to 1938 (think the warrant is good for 2 years after death).
On to the shoes:
Near new Florsheim burgundy wingtip, pre 1980 (linen lined) 9.5EEE
Alden 961/9.5 (C/E)/black
Alden 663/9 (C/E)/cordovan,burgundy
Vtg Footjoy Classics black longwing brogue loafers, 10EEE
Alden 971/9.5 (C/E)/black
Alden for BB 770/10.5 D/black (not the greatest shape, mock toe stitching coming undone)
Aquascum Cableknit Scottish Cashmere 44"
Vtg Footjoy brouges spectators. Lizard skin, 10Epost #58814 of 13872812/30/12 at 5:01pm
This thread is locked
- The official thrift/discount store bragging thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › Classic Menswear Lounge 49 seconds ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 1 minute ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › CAROL CHRISTIAN POELL 3 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 5 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part Three 5 minutes ago
- › ***Story Et Fall Thread*** 6 minutes ago
- › Ten Ties, Five Jackets (10/5 thread) 10 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 13 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?