damn those boglioli's are nice I am normally a 40L should I go for a 52?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Today at 4:20 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The Editorial thread Last post on 4/25/16 at 7:50am in Streetwear and Denim
- Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) Last post on 9/12/16 at 2:10am in Streetwear and Denim
- The official list of online stores Last post on 9/21/16 at 2:20pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Summer sales 2016 - All the stuff that's fit to buy - codes, updates, etc... Last post on 7/1/16 at 12:12am in Streetwear and Denim
The Styleforum Holiday sales guide - 2015
Last edited: 12/26/15
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales ListLast edited: 12/1/15
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Page 3921post #58802 of 13872812/30/12 at 3:59pmQuote:
Are you sure it didn't say "dry with a tennis ball?" A lot of down garments have that on their care tags (sometimes they even say dry with a tennis ball inside a sock or something). The tennis ball bounces around in the dryer and separates the wet feathers from each other, allowing the garment to return to its pre-wash fluffiness.post #58803 of 13872812/30/12 at 4:03pmThis was found before X'mas, before all the craziness, so I finally have the energy and time to post this. My first ever Brioni out in the wild. Anyone knows what the material tag says? I assume 85% WO is wool, then what is WS? Size 42R, blue and gold houndstooth, VERY AVAILABLE.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I also saw this in the display case...I just laughed, are they assuming that people don't know the value of anything?post #58804 of 13872812/30/12 at 4:07pmQuote:Originally Posted by horse's_ass
Are you sure it didn't say "dry with a tennis ball?" A lot of down garments have that on their care tags (sometimes they even say dry with a tennis ball inside a sock or something). The tennis ball bounces around in the dryer and separates the wet feathers from each other, allowing the garment to return to its pre-wash fluffiness.
Definitely tennis shoe, but I used tennis balls instead..lol.post #58805 of 13872812/30/12 at 4:08pmpost #58806 of 13872812/30/12 at 4:11pm
Thrifted my way down the state of Illinois on my way to my parents' house for Christmas, but only came up with these. Both AVAILABLE.
I don't know much about KROON, other than I've seen them at Marshall's and STP. I realize it's not great quality, but it's a cool piece: Poly black rain blazer w/ working cuffs, side vents, detachable throat latch, corduroy trimmings, plaid lining, zippered ticket pocket, iPod pocket, etc. Tagged 44.
Joseph A Bank Green Harris Tweed - 42Rpost #58807 of 13872812/30/12 at 4:15pmpost #58808 of 13872812/30/12 at 4:16pmpost #58809 of 13872812/30/12 at 4:17pmpost #58810 of 13872812/30/12 at 4:21pmpost #58811 of 13872812/30/12 at 4:23pmpost #58812 of 13872812/30/12 at 4:39pmpost #58813 of 13872812/30/12 at 4:42pm
First, from the trash:From the Trash (Seriously: free, kostenlos, gratis) (Click to show)
7020e on top with foam. And yes, the other boxes have those components in them. Had a lot of photographing to do so I didn't take them all out.
Then this little interesting thing:
That's right, King George V. which dates this box from May 1910 to 1938 (think the warrant is good for 2 years after death).
On to the shoes:
Near new Florsheim burgundy wingtip, pre 1980 (linen lined) 9.5EEE
Alden 961/9.5 (C/E)/black
Alden 663/9 (C/E)/cordovan,burgundy
Vtg Footjoy Classics black longwing brogue loafers, 10EEE
Alden 971/9.5 (C/E)/black
Alden for BB 770/10.5 D/black (not the greatest shape, mock toe stitching coming undone)
Aquascum Cableknit Scottish Cashmere 44"
Vtg Footjoy brouges spectators. Lizard skin, 10Epost #58814 of 13872812/30/12 at 5:01pmpost #58815 of 13872812/30/12 at 5:16pm
This thread is locked
- The official thrift/discount store bragging thread
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › Eidos Napoli 9 minutes ago
- › Bulcher / Derby with suit? 11 minutes ago
- › The State of Black Tie: Your Observations 11 minutes ago
- › What are you drinking right now? 15 minutes ago
- › Croquis sartoriaux / Sartorial sketches 19 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 20 minutes ago
- › I want to know what you think! 20 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 23 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 28 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 43 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...