^^^ Just curious how much Marshall's charged for the Coreliani. I am going to hop around the ones in my area this weekend.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on 2/4/16 at 5:47am in Streetwear and Denim
- The Editorial thread Last post on 10/12/15 at 4:40pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) Last post on Today at 10:19 am in Streetwear and Denim
- The official list of online stores Last post on 1/30/16 at 4:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- Men's clothes & shoes sizes--- Why are there so few Mediums 42R & 10.5 - 11 shoes? Last post on 10/8/15 at 11:33pm in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Holiday sales guide - 2015
Last edited: 12/26/15
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales ListLast edited: 12/1/15
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Page 3909post #58621 of 13872812/28/12 at 2:36pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #58622 of 13872812/28/12 at 2:41pmpost #58623 of 13872812/28/12 at 2:43pmpost #58624 of 13872812/28/12 at 2:43pmpost #58625 of 13872812/28/12 at 2:44pmThanks for comments and help in spellin. In my excitement forgot to post the Ricci's.
On a nonclothing thrift, found this at GW last night for around $12.00. Thought it was original art and did a quick net search, than thought i hit a jackpot. Took it to a small thrift store and they told me they believed it was a print but couldnt be sure bc it was under glass. The artist is Tamayo, who apparently is a famous Mexican artist, and that the print could still be worth like a $1,000, we'll see.post #58626 of 13872812/28/12 at 2:46pmpost #58627 of 13872812/28/12 at 2:51pmpost #58628 of 13872812/28/12 at 3:12pmpost #58629 of 13872812/28/12 at 3:28pmQuote:
Glad I found a good home for it and wear it in good health!!Quote:Originally Posted by que
I was reluntant to go out the day after Xmas thrifting figuring stores were overshopped but stopped in this one close to me and noticed the lady hanging some ties. I checked them out and noticed these. They were $1.99 so I said what the heck they are new.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Is this what the call scraft print ties?
On my way back home stopped at GW and said let me look at the ties and here these were, also 1.99 and new
Dec must be tie month, heres a few others found this month.
and my most favorite
All these ties are brand new. Also found four or five vintage Hermes, cant wait until next week.http://www.styleforum.net/forums/posts/add/threadId/9006#
Just wondering....how do you know they are all brad new if they dont have tags (dosnt look like they have tags)? I only ask as NWOT gets thrown around a lot and will get you in trouble if you start selling or trading with people here or on ebay saying "brand new" and its not really brand new
The scarf print Hermes are baller!!post #58630 of 13872812/28/12 at 3:32pmpost #58631 of 13872812/28/12 at 3:36pmQuote:Originally Posted by que
On a nonclothing thrift, found this at GW last night for around $12.00. Thought it was original art and did a quick net search, than thought i hit a jackpot. Took it to a small thrift store and they told me they believed it was a print but couldnt be sure bc it was under glass. The artist is Tamayo, who apparently is a famous Mexican artist, and that the print could still be worth like a $1,000, we'll see.post #58632 of 13872812/28/12 at 3:38pmpost #58633 of 13872812/28/12 at 3:47pmpost #58634 of 13872812/28/12 at 3:57pmQuote:
Nice! Looks real to me.
Those three Hermes scarf ties posted recently are also an amazing find.
This thread is locked
- The official thrift/discount store bragging thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › SWD Fit Challenge VOTING - Most Stylish Farmer (Ends Feb 3) 25 seconds ago
- › Bernie Sanders, trad icon? 49 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 59 seconds ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 2 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's... 3 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 3 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 6 minutes ago
- › Shoemaking Techniques and Traditions--"...these foolish things..." 9 minutes ago
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (CARMINA, EDWARD GREEN, DRAKES, CAPPELLI) -... 9 minutes ago
- › Bow Ties 11 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...
- › The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as...