Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on 11/25/15 at 10:30pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The Editorial thread Last post on 10/12/15 at 4:40pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) Last post on Today at 10:25 am in Streetwear and Denim
- The official list of online stores Last post on 11/2/15 at 2:28am in Streetwear and Denim
- Men's clothes & shoes sizes--- Why are there so few Mediums 42R & 10.5 - 11 shoes? Last post on 10/8/15 at 11:33pm in Classic Menswear
Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
Last edited: Yesterday
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Page 3891
Styleforum Top Picks
Where is the 5'6 130lbs CEO... I know he's out there somewhere wanting to give you stuff to sell to me
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Nothing too great, but picked up this pretty awesome Paul Stuart (recent 3 city) shirt. I usually leave these behind as they seem to do even worse then Slim Fit Brooks Brothers shirts (not really sure why) but this one was too cool.Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
If anyone knows someone who can fit this shirt, ITS BIG!!! - PM me and I'll send it off to them . Too nice to leave behind
Tagged Size 19 1/4 - XXL
Chest (pit to pit) 33.00"
Shoulder (seam to seam) 24.50"
Arm (shoulder seam to cuff) 27.00"
+1 Happy Holidays to all! I was going to post some finds from out of town but I don't feel like it.
Merry Christmas everyone. Big shouts out to Tben, tubs, and SamuelSmith for awesome transactions lately. Huge thanks to the thread regulars for dropping so much knowledge again this year.
This pic contains nothing thrifted, but it is definitely bragging. Mele Kalikimaka!
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
SeaJen has hooked me up with some great things. He is a very generous guy. In addition, he also passed along some great life advice. It has been my pleasure getting to know him this year. Again, Happy Holidays to everyone and thanks for a great year of selling and trading me cool stuff and for all of the knowledge. Also, big thanks to spoo! I received a package from him the other day and found a beautiful treasure inside.
Hope everyone has a happy and safe holiday!
A big thanks to everyone this year that's contributed to this thread. I've had a blast reading through everyone's finds and have gained a lot of insight along the way. A special thanks to everyone with whom I've made trades and gotten to know. I'm happy with everything I've let go and have gotten in return.
I'd also like to thank the heavy-hitters here that take the time to enlighten everyone from beginners to seasoned pros. Brianpore, Capnwes, Spoopoker, Mexicutioner, VLSI, GMMcL, et al. Tonight, we watched Ist das Leben nicht schön? (It's a Wonderful Life) and Kevin, Allein zu Haus (Home Alone). I have the next couple of weeks off from work and will move into our new apartment and make big plans for 2013.
Here's to hoping for big finds in the next year!
sorry to again de rail the thread but...
throughout my trades and dealings with all of you I have acquired quite a few nice items (most of them shirts) that just don't quite fit, mostly the sleeves are too short or a couple other problems but I was wondering if you all would be okay with me selling them to afford some modern tailor mtm shirts in a couple staple colors and a couple other items. I didn't trade/buy these from you with the intent of flipping them for a quick profit they just have for one reason or another not panned out. I would hate to upset one of you guys by you browsing eBay and coming upon one of the items you traded with me being sold.
so do I have your approval?
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE!
you may if the shirt i sent you is one of them
Perhaps... I'm a tough fit because I have roughly the figure of your avatar.
If taken in at the waist a bit and sleeves shortened, I think it would be right, or at least closer than the next size down.
- The official thrift/discount store bragging thread
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 2 seconds ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 11 seconds ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 1 minute ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 2 minutes ago
- › Nicholas Templeman: A Bespoke Shoemaker 3 minutes ago
- › New Margiela Leather Weekender 5 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 5 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 6 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** Share enthusiasm, reviews, sizing,... 9 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) 10 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › The Huckberry x Styleforum Holiday Gift Guide
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Toronto
- › Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200
- › Gifts for the Stylish Man
- › The Best of The Proper Kit in N.Y.C.
- › On the Road: Shop the Styleforum x No Man...
- › On the Road: Styleforum x No Man Walks Alone
- › An Interview with G. Bruce Boyer
- › The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Accessories