Looks like they could be Oliver Peoples Coco's - You can have the lenses replaced for about $50 to $60. Nice find.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on 2/10/16 at 5:52pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The Editorial thread Last post on 10/12/15 at 4:40pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) Last post on 2/6/16 at 10:19am in Streetwear and Denim
- The official list of online stores Last post on 1/30/16 at 4:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- Men's clothes & shoes sizes--- Why are there so few Mediums 42R & 10.5 - 11 shoes? Last post on 10/8/15 at 11:33pm in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Holiday sales guide - 2015
Last edited: 12/26/15
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales ListLast edited: 12/1/15
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Page 3844post #57646 of 13872812/16/12 at 3:04pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #57647 of 13872812/16/12 at 3:08pmSpeaking of that Brioni top coat. My sister is having her annual Christmas party tonight, this is what I was thinking.
Brioni top coat, thrifted
No name made in Italy hand rolled silk scarf, thrifted
Levis cords, not thrifted
Unknown English bench made cap toes
Pendleton tartan plaid tie, thrifted
Vintage BB OCBD, thrifted
Samualson blazer from Horses Ass
Unknown cashmere sweater vest, thrifted
Hows that for a smile.
edit: sorry, you cant really see the jacketspost #57648 of 13872812/16/12 at 3:09pmpost #57649 of 13872812/16/12 at 3:17pmQuote:My submission for the cheapiesOriginally Posted by Jpmorris
^^^^ I don't know what you mean by resold prior to resale. But in general good condition Bally is good for a flip. Nothing crazy, but they move in my experience. Also, im sure you probably already got 2 or 3 PM since they are 7.5
Ok chilluns, you don't like my brioni, nor my filson, nor my sulka. How about this! If this goes unnoticed I give up haha.
Trying to show the side vents without sticking my hand in there... fail, oh well.
The care tag is the ONLY tag I can find. But the Made in England was all Chester Barrie, right? This is a suit, side vented, ticket pocket, 100% cashmere. The pants are cuffed and double pleated.post #57650 of 13872812/16/12 at 3:25pmpost #57651 of 13872812/16/12 at 3:32pmpost #57652 of 13872812/16/12 at 3:49pmpost #57653 of 13872812/16/12 at 3:56pmQuote:Originally Posted by mainy
have been too busy / sick to thrift lately but here's a haul from the other day Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
daniel cremiex suit... signature suit. $25. but why'd you buy this?! there is a reason
yeahhhh buddy loro piana super 160's, isaia made.
Shit, I've left a number of these suits on the rack due to the DC name....guess I should pay more attention to makers tags if it's a Super 150s + suit...Quote:Originally Posted by eddievddr10
ovadia and sons shirts and blazers 125 jackets 25 for shirts
25 thom browne shirts and pants $25 to 50 each
margiela dress pants 30 each
e. tautz car coats 3 pieces like 100 each
ann demuelemeester boots 3 pieces 120 dollas
yohji yammamoto mainline 4 pairs shoes and boots 100 dollas
boglioli sick peacoat 100 dollas
michael bastian suits for 180 dollas
cucinelli pants 50 dollas\
cucinelli cashmere blazer 180 dollas
I want to see pics of it all, but these are all blowing my mind.post #57654 of 13872812/16/12 at 3:58pmI just want to rant about Goodwill of Silicon Valley raising the prices on all sport coats and suits by 100% right befor Christmas! Way to milk your profits!
Okay, rant over. I did find a nice Tori Richard aloha shirt (possibly from the 70s) on my stop during today's bike ride...post #57655 of 13872812/16/12 at 4:40pmpost #57656 of 13872812/16/12 at 4:52pmpost #57657 of 13872812/16/12 at 4:52pm
My Goodwill rant. Goodwill of North Georgia on Saturday removes all the items that are scheduled for the 50% off color of the week and puts them in the back room. Takes a bit of the fun out of bargain shopping. The Goodwills still provide daily entertainment, got a Howard Miller Grandfather clock for $50.00 a couple of weeks back, pretty much perfect condition. And yet the people that price their items ask $50 for a Chinese Prada.post #57658 of 13872812/16/12 at 4:56pmpost #57659 of 13872812/16/12 at 4:57pmThe following aren't thrifted, but I got them for steals!
$60 Brand New Barbour Jacket. Functional cuffs? YES SIR. Missing a button, going to contact Barbour for a replacement. NOT AVAILABLE
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Size 40L Corneliani Sport Coat - LINEN SILK BLEND Available For $350 SHIPPED
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
This thread is locked
- The official thrift/discount store bragging thread
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part Three 58 seconds ago
- › Shoe purge. Saint Crispin's, Enzo Bonafè and Paraboot. 1 minute ago
- › What to do with this orphaned black tuxedo jacket? Photos included 3 minutes ago
- › I think I hate San Francisco. 3 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 8 minutes ago
- › Massdrop - Official Affiliate Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 10 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 13 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 14 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 20 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?