Still can get $20+ on ebay with ease.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Yesterday at 8:29 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The Editorial thread Last post on 4/25/16 at 7:50am in Streetwear and Denim
- Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) Last post on Yesterday at 9:36 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The official list of online stores Last post on 12/7/16 at 2:35pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Summer sales 2016 - All the stuff that's fit to buy - codes, updates, etc... Last post on 7/1/16 at 12:12am in Streetwear and Denim
The Styleforum Holiday sales guide - 2015
Last edited: 12/26/15
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales ListLast edited: 12/1/15
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Page 3828post #57406 of 13872812/14/12 at 5:38pmpost #57407 of 13872812/14/12 at 5:44pmpost #57408 of 13872812/14/12 at 5:49pmpost #57409 of 13872812/14/12 at 5:51pmQuote:
Thats a wonderful piece of art!
It is crazy this year, every time I'm out I am hearing people asking where the Christmas sweaters are. I plan on scooping up all I can after the holidays.post #57410 of 13872812/14/12 at 6:04pmQuote:Originally Posted by Evil Abed
Mad, mad props to Catside on a little Barbour for Barbour trade action. Finally got my hands on the jacket today and it is awesome. I'll probably send it to them for re-proofing just to start ownership off with a know baseline, rain performance wise. I'm so stoked.
I think you'll find that my jacket might be a little older(did some research and it might be from the late 90's), with a more simplistic set of tags, but that thing is like new waxy, it stands up on its own. And the zipper is still bright. Previous owner must have never worn it.
Stayed up all night shooting the meteor shower, and figured hey I'm awake, might as well hit some shops in OC at opening. Nice having the shop to myself, but there was absolutely fuckle to be had.
Also, CT guys check in and let us know you and yours are alright.
Rewaxing a Barbour is pretty easy. $12 for a tin on J Crew. I did my two this summer and it was kind of enjoyable.post #57411 of 13872812/14/12 at 6:08pmHad some luck, I think. Found a pair of AE tassel loafers, a pair of Salvatore Ferragamo Studio shoes, a nice Pendleton wool shirt, a Zegna tie and a Brooks Brothers tie (with karate rabbits). I'll post pics later.
Any good sources for IDing the shoes? The AEs are model #8873 (they even have a sticker inside from a local country club).post #57412 of 13872812/14/12 at 6:15pmQuote:I used this to locate my horsebit Ferragamos that, coincidentally, I was wearing today!Originally Posted by Fueco
Had some luck, I think. Found a pair of AE tassel loafers, a pair of Salvatore Ferragamo Studio shoes, a nice Pendleton wool shirt, a Zegna tie and a Brooks Brothers tie (with karate rabbits). I'll post pics later.
Any good sources for IDing the shoes? The AEs are model #8873 (they even have a sticker inside from a local country club).
Salvatore Ferragamo Mens Shoe Archivepost #57413 of 13872812/14/12 at 6:16pmpost #57414 of 13872812/14/12 at 6:24pmpost #57415 of 13872812/14/12 at 6:24pmpost #57416 of 13872812/14/12 at 6:25pmpost #57417 of 13872812/14/12 at 6:35pmpost #57418 of 13872812/14/12 at 6:38pmpost #57419 of 13872812/14/12 at 6:41pmpost #57420 of 13872812/14/12 at 6:41pm
This thread is locked
- The official thrift/discount store bragging thread
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › The Home Ownership Thread 43 seconds ago
- › LEMAIRE 1 minute ago
- › OFFICIAL President Trump Thread 1 minute ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 2 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 2 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 3 minutes ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 3 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2017 - Share Reviews, Sizing, Advice,... 3 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget – Carmina, John Lobb, Enzo Bonafè, Carlos Santos,... 3 minutes ago
- › Handmade Super Premium Leather Wallets 6 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...