Still can get $20+ on ebay with ease.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Today at 9:54 am in Streetwear and Denim
- The Editorial thread Last post on 4/25/16 at 7:50am in Streetwear and Denim
- Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) Last post on 6/15/16 at 6:22pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The official list of online stores Last post on 6/1/16 at 8:43am in Streetwear and Denim
- Summer sales 2016 - All the stuff that's fit to buy - codes, updates, etc... Last post on 6/23/16 at 12:32pm in Streetwear and Denim
The Styleforum Holiday sales guide - 2015
Last edited: 12/26/15
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales ListLast edited: 12/1/15
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Page 3828post #57406 of 13872812/14/12 at 5:38pmpost #57407 of 13872812/14/12 at 5:44pmpost #57408 of 13872812/14/12 at 5:49pmpost #57409 of 13872812/14/12 at 5:51pmQuote:
Thats a wonderful piece of art!
It is crazy this year, every time I'm out I am hearing people asking where the Christmas sweaters are. I plan on scooping up all I can after the holidays.post #57410 of 13872812/14/12 at 6:04pmQuote:Originally Posted by Evil Abed
Mad, mad props to Catside on a little Barbour for Barbour trade action. Finally got my hands on the jacket today and it is awesome. I'll probably send it to them for re-proofing just to start ownership off with a know baseline, rain performance wise. I'm so stoked.
I think you'll find that my jacket might be a little older(did some research and it might be from the late 90's), with a more simplistic set of tags, but that thing is like new waxy, it stands up on its own. And the zipper is still bright. Previous owner must have never worn it.
Stayed up all night shooting the meteor shower, and figured hey I'm awake, might as well hit some shops in OC at opening. Nice having the shop to myself, but there was absolutely fuckle to be had.
Also, CT guys check in and let us know you and yours are alright.
Rewaxing a Barbour is pretty easy. $12 for a tin on J Crew. I did my two this summer and it was kind of enjoyable.post #57411 of 13872812/14/12 at 6:08pmHad some luck, I think. Found a pair of AE tassel loafers, a pair of Salvatore Ferragamo Studio shoes, a nice Pendleton wool shirt, a Zegna tie and a Brooks Brothers tie (with karate rabbits). I'll post pics later.
Any good sources for IDing the shoes? The AEs are model #8873 (they even have a sticker inside from a local country club).post #57412 of 13872812/14/12 at 6:15pmQuote:I used this to locate my horsebit Ferragamos that, coincidentally, I was wearing today!Originally Posted by Fueco
Had some luck, I think. Found a pair of AE tassel loafers, a pair of Salvatore Ferragamo Studio shoes, a nice Pendleton wool shirt, a Zegna tie and a Brooks Brothers tie (with karate rabbits). I'll post pics later.
Any good sources for IDing the shoes? The AEs are model #8873 (they even have a sticker inside from a local country club).
Salvatore Ferragamo Mens Shoe Archivepost #57413 of 13872812/14/12 at 6:16pmpost #57414 of 13872812/14/12 at 6:24pmpost #57415 of 13872812/14/12 at 6:24pmpost #57416 of 13872812/14/12 at 6:25pmpost #57417 of 13872812/14/12 at 6:35pmpost #57418 of 13872812/14/12 at 6:38pmpost #57419 of 13872812/14/12 at 6:41pmpost #57420 of 13872812/14/12 at 6:41pm
This thread is locked
- The official thrift/discount store bragging thread
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 27 seconds ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Thread (Pictures, reviews, sizing,... 6 minutes ago
- › Epaulet NY Koi Print Shirt 6 minutes ago
- › Shell Cordovan Wallet Pron 7 minutes ago
- › BNWT Mikita Atka Cocoa Sprinkles/Glossy Gold Sunglasses 8 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 10 minutes ago
- › Can't quite get this right - pants with bow legs 11 minutes ago
- › OFFICIAL Game of Thrones Thread 11 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 13 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 18 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding