The pattern isn't the one on the left, it's like a tannish
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on 2/4/16 at 5:47am in Streetwear and Denim
- The Editorial thread Last post on 10/12/15 at 4:40pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) Last post on Yesterday at 3:18 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The official list of online stores Last post on 1/30/16 at 4:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- Men's clothes & shoes sizes--- Why are there so few Mediums 42R & 10.5 - 11 shoes? Last post on 10/8/15 at 11:33pm in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Holiday sales guide - 2015
Last edited: 12/26/15
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales ListLast edited: 12/1/15
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Page 3822
Styleforum Top Pickspost #57317 of 13872812/14/12 at 8:47ampost #57318 of 13872812/14/12 at 8:51ampost #57319 of 13872812/14/12 at 8:57ampost #57320 of 13872812/14/12 at 9:12amWell, I'm making the last push at work and haven't gotten a lot of sleep this week, but I finally made it to a shop this afternoon. Found a couple of things, all of it is available. I can't wait to get back to my regular store rotation!
Measurements/better photos upon request...
Zegna Soft flat front, khaki pants. Tagged a 48, may have been taken in a bit.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Tod's suede shoes. Spot on one toe, I'm going to try to get it out. The inside of the heels are also worn (didn't notice at the store). Size 8, fits bigger.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Etro French cuffed shirt, size 41.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)post #57321 of 13872812/14/12 at 9:35ampost #57322 of 13872812/14/12 at 9:38ampost #57323 of 13872812/14/12 at 9:44amQuote:Originally Posted by lastdonb
Since your online, saw this a couple days ago, very dense weave:
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Ha, cool! At first I was even more surprised because I thought it was from Fürstenfeld, Austria which is a smaller town near me. Those types of things are often well made (it says it's hand made) and warm!post #57324 of 13872812/14/12 at 9:53amQuote:
Something like thatWarning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Quote:
THRIFT a Hasselblad? Florida, where old things go to die only then to be purchased by young renaissance men.
Yeah, what?? Maybe *gift*...post #57325 of 13872812/14/12 at 10:10amQuote:Originally Posted by GMMcL
So.... Zanella unicorns are literally flat front. What you have there is what we usually refer to sardonically as Zanella "flat fronts" -- i.e., two pleats. Zanella "pleateds" are 3+ pleats.
I have found a few things over the last couple of days that are brag worthy. But work is heating up. May not even have time to enter myself into the Cheapies. Will try to post some aggregated pics later this weekend.
No unicorn for ME!post #57326 of 13872812/14/12 at 10:13am
Found my first Opening Ceremony piece, unfortunately I believe it's a women's sweater. Ah well, a gift for the wife:
RLPL Khakis (two forward pleats - marked as a 34, Available):Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Hermes x2 (N/A):
Paul Stuart made in England x2 (paisely made by Charles Hill), Bullock & Jones by Charles Hill, Zegna (all Available)
Anyone know what the weave on the black one is called?Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Polo Made in Italy, Bottega Veneta, Paul Stuart Wool, Holland and Holland (by Drake's) (all N/A)Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
5 Traddy Tweeds (Polo, BB, Southwick for Paul Stuart, Paul Stuart x2, all Available):Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Small Brioni for Battaglia Black Blazer (38 - Available)
2x Paul Stuart Suits, 1 Sold Navy, 1 Solid Gray (Both 42s, Both Available)Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)post #57327 of 13872812/14/12 at 10:52ampost #57328 of 13872812/14/12 at 11:27am
I just got a flat cap in the mail today (Ebay purchase). I look for Hanna Hats because I know they work for me.
Here's where your hat came from. Not the best, but not too bad if you thrifted it.post #57329 of 13872812/14/12 at 11:30amI got a nice Magee made Donegal handwoven tweed today. I did not try but sized 44, will see. Oh and brand new AE LongBranches 45% discounted and purchased with AE gift cards which were themselves purchased with 20% discount. They arrived, fit perfectly, and I am happy.
This thread is locked
- The official thrift/discount store bragging thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 31 seconds ago
- › ***Story Et Fall Thread*** 1 minute ago
- › Finding affordable menswear? (chicago) 1 minute ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 1 minute ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 1 minute ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 6 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 7 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 7 minutes ago
- › ALFRED SARGENT Appreciation: Handgrade, Exclusive, etc. 8 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...
- › The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as...