Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Today at 5:57 am in Streetwear and Denim
- The Editorial thread Last post on 10/12/15 at 4:40pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) Last post on 2/6/16 at 10:19am in Streetwear and Denim
- The official list of online stores Last post on 1/30/16 at 4:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- Men's clothes & shoes sizes--- Why are there so few Mediums 42R & 10.5 - 11 shoes? Last post on 10/8/15 at 11:33pm in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Holiday sales guide - 2015
Last edited: 12/26/15
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales ListLast edited: 12/1/15
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Page 3821post #57301 of 13872812/14/12 at 12:27am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #57302 of 13872812/14/12 at 12:49ampost #57303 of 13872812/14/12 at 12:54ampost #57304 of 13872812/14/12 at 12:55ampost #57305 of 13872812/14/12 at 1:00amRL zip-up sweater in fluffy navy lambswool with thick subtle braided pattern, 44–46. (Also, available . I apologise for the deluge of posts!)
Measurements and details (Click to show)Shoulders: 22"
Tagged: XLpost #57306 of 13872812/14/12 at 1:00ampost #57307 of 13872812/14/12 at 1:20ampost #57308 of 13872812/14/12 at 3:14amQuote:Wow. Great first post! Homework been had DONE!Originally Posted by 1ofTheCoolKids
Hello everyone. For the past few months, I've been in the background and have read the entire thread from the very beginning to present. Having learned from all of the posts, I decided to try my hand at it and without further hesitation present to you my finds. All available. (Click to show)Quote:Originally Posted by TheODGuy
$3.99 find... Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Quote:I highly recommend stepping outside of your comfort zone and hitting up the local pawn shops for great cameras at sensational prices. Don't forget to dicker. I've found that those folks will come significantly off their "sticker" prices on stuff.Quote:Originally Posted by Beck
Haha yeah I have used photoshop it is a glorious thing really. what are you shooting with?
Also if anyone has a used DSLR camera perferably made in the last 5-7 years I would be interested in purchasing! I will buy close to Ebay prices as it is a Christmas present. Thanks !Quote:Best Dressed. Of course, if the competition for the award is stiff and one of the others has a better chance, play the odds but decades after my school days, looking back at a yearbook and seeing BD under my name would be quite satisfying.Quote:Oh man. Nice find! I'm still ISO my first Pantherella.post #57309 of 13872812/14/12 at 4:10ampost #57310 of 13872812/14/12 at 6:15ampost #57311 of 13872812/14/12 at 6:33amQuote:Originally Posted by 1ofTheCoolKids
Hello everyone. For the past few months, I've been in the background and have read the entire thread from the very beginning to present. Having learned from all of the posts, I decided to try my hand at it and without further hesitation present to you my finds. All available.
Gian Luca Napoli, Dual Vent, 44L
Pendleton, Single Vent, 42L
Pendleton, Single Vent, 44L
Brooks Brothers, Single Vent, Silk/Linen/Wool, 44R
Brooks Brothers Brooksease, Single Vent, Dark Navy, 43L
Brooks Brothers Saxxon, Single Vent, 44R
Pendleton, Single Vent, 46R
Good stuff man! Way better than I started out....post #57312 of 13872812/14/12 at 7:30amQuote:
I've just started to buy lenses for my micro four thirds camera and the first purchase was a prime lens. So awesome!
THRIFT a Hasselblad? Florida, where old things go to die only then to be purchased by young renaissance men.post #57313 of 13872812/14/12 at 8:14ampost #57314 of 13872812/14/12 at 8:35ampost #57315 of 13872812/14/12 at 8:38amQuote:
So.... Zanella unicorns are literally flat front. What you have there is what we usually refer to sardonically as Zanella "flat fronts" -- i.e., two pleats. Zanella "pleateds" are 3+ pleats.
I have found a few things over the last couple of days that are brag worthy. But work is heating up. May not even have time to enter myself into the Cheapies. Will try to post some aggregated pics later this weekend.
This thread is locked
- The official thrift/discount store bragging thread
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › Which Jacket is he wearing? 52 seconds ago
- › Ongoing Bespoke Projects 1 minute ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 1 minute ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 1 minute ago
- › is it ok to wear short sleeve shirts? 2 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 2 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Cronmok Boots 11.5D With box and bags 3 minutes ago
- › PRICE DROP $400->$350 CLASSIC POLO RALPH LAUREN X CORNELIANI CAMEL... 4 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 5 minutes ago
- › My New J. Gilbert NST Aldens 5 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...
- › The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as...