Just wanted to give some props to eazye. He has hooked me up with two pair of great shoes for very good prices over the past few months (AE Byron and Florsheim Royal Imperial shells). And he's great to deal with to boot. Don't hesitate to trade/buy with/from him.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on 2/4/16 at 5:47am in Streetwear and Denim
- The Editorial thread Last post on 10/12/15 at 4:40pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) Last post on Today at 10:19 am in Streetwear and Denim
- The official list of online stores Last post on 1/30/16 at 4:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- Men's clothes & shoes sizes--- Why are there so few Mediums 42R & 10.5 - 11 shoes? Last post on 10/8/15 at 11:33pm in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Holiday sales guide - 2015
Last edited: 12/26/15
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales ListLast edited: 12/1/15
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Page 3817
Styleforum Top Pickspost #57242 of 13872812/13/12 at 12:11pmpost #57243 of 13872812/13/12 at 12:14pmQuote:
Haha yeah I have used photoshop it is a glorious thing really. what are you shooting with? :)
Also if anyone has a used DSLR camera perferably made in the last 5-7 years I would be interested in purchasing! I will buy close to Ebay prices as it is a Christmas present. Thanks !post #57244 of 13872812/13/12 at 12:14pmpost #57245 of 13872812/13/12 at 12:17pmQuote:
$2000 lenses are great, but if you don't know what the hell you're doing, it won't do a bit of good.post #57246 of 13872812/13/12 at 12:17pm
Lunchtime visit to the store down the block:
Nice slacks, especially at $2.12.
They also have an orphaned jacket: Samuelsohn in solid navy (actually a shade slightly lighter than true navy), super 110, 36R. Could be a nice blazer. If anyone's interested and can PM me quickly, I can get it for $2. Otherwise, it goes up to $4 tomorrow. Been there for ages so I can probably get it at $2 next week.post #57247 of 13872812/13/12 at 1:00pmQuote:
Though the vast majority of people probably don't have the eye to see any distortion that might occur (including myself).Quote:A friend of mine has shot for Life, Nat Geo, etc., and his favorite cameras are the cheap toys with plastic lenses.
Not that I'm going to turn away any "L" lenses passed my way.post #57248 of 13872812/13/12 at 1:05pmpost #57249 of 13872812/13/12 at 1:17pmpost #57250 of 13872812/13/12 at 1:33pmpost #57251 of 13872812/13/12 at 1:34pmpost #57252 of 13872812/13/12 at 2:00pmpost #57253 of 13872812/13/12 at 2:16pm
All are available.
Filson Women’s Pea Coat ... if only it were men's!
Labeled small, but fits more like a medium.
Chest: 20” (Pit to Pit)
Length: 23.75” (Measured from bottom of collar)
Avirex B-9 Vest Medium
Chest: 21.5” (Pit to Pit)
Length: 23.5” (Measured from bottom of collar)Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
BB Navy Blazer, measurements below
AE Newcombs for me
Edited by tubs - 12/20/12 at 9:23ampost #57254 of 13872812/13/12 at 2:25pm
Very nice Paul Stuart SC, size 46L for pretty cheap
This thread is locked
- The official thrift/discount store bragging thread
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › Viberg Boots 43 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 44 seconds ago
- › NFL 2015-16 Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 3 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 10 minutes ago
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 14 minutes ago
- › Momotaro 22 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 22 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's... 24 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...
- › The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as...