DM7 that shit is sick... now I wonder how much stuff I just miss not being as observant and how much it is that you're in the land of milk and honey.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Yesterday at 8:30 am in Streetwear and Denim
- The Editorial thread Last post on 4/25/16 at 7:50am in Streetwear and Denim
- Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) Last post on 9/12/16 at 2:10am in Streetwear and Denim
- The official list of online stores Last post on 9/21/16 at 2:20pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Summer sales 2016 - All the stuff that's fit to buy - codes, updates, etc... Last post on 7/1/16 at 12:12am in Streetwear and Denim
The Styleforum Holiday sales guide - 2015
Last edited: 12/26/15
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales ListLast edited: 12/1/15
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Page 3802post #57016 of 13872812/11/12 at 7:31pmpost #57017 of 13872812/11/12 at 7:32pmQuote:
It was on one of my tags I was trying to identify, and I thought maybe it was an address. Pretty sure it refers to the dry cleaning details.Quote:
Y NO 17x35??!!
Several stores today. Exactly .... nothing.post #57018 of 13872812/11/12 at 7:33pmpost #57019 of 13872812/11/12 at 7:35pmpost #57020 of 13872812/11/12 at 7:37pmpost #57021 of 13872812/11/12 at 7:53pm
OK somebody tell me what the sunglasses are in the video DM7 put up when the guy is in the convertible? Bolts and springs on the side, an iconic piece from 10 years ago. I had someone mention them yesterday and its killing me.post #57022 of 13872812/11/12 at 7:56pmpost #57023 of 13872812/11/12 at 7:58pmQuote:Originally Posted by darkmatter7
Driving up to Santa Barbara, decided to stop into the outlets...
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Spot this out of the corner of my eye... (Click to show)
I want all of them! (Click to show)
26 dolla please (Click to show)
Would you like boxes with those? (Click to show)
Picked these up too... (Click to show)
Bonus round! (Click to show)
Fully thrifted. Fuckyeah.Quote:
Wow! That price is insane and that piece is even more insane!
Is it possible the mystery consignor is Pejek?Quote:
Deifinitely. I'm in line behind Troika.Quote:Originally Posted by s_allen_p
NWT Paul Stuart Tartan Plaid SC Linen/Silk/Wool Blend Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Wow! That H&H and Paul Stuart are crazy nice!!post #57024 of 13872812/11/12 at 8:08pmQuote:Quote:
I kind of looked like GL to me.Quote:
I ended up passing on it. It was super dated. Just wanted to run by the thread to make sure I wasn't effing up.Quote:I must have been thrifting in your wakeQuote:TJ's near my house has a whole lot of brown, olive and black of these. Think they are priced at $80 though.
Modest finds from today.
Bullock & Jones Gingham Sportcoat. I wasn't sure about the brand but it's an interesting piece and it fits me so if there isn't too much interest I can always keep it. No tag size but like a 40R. Black and blue gingham on white, Single vent, 100% Wool and dark MOP buttons.
details (Click to show)
details (Click to show)
details (Click to show)
Also thrifted the last piece of my SS which is going in the mail tomorrow!
edit: having trouble getting these to rotate, I apologize!post #57025 of 13872812/11/12 at 8:12pmpost #57026 of 13872812/11/12 at 8:33pmpost #57027 of 13872812/11/12 at 8:38pm
Could be the dude from Broke & Bespoke. Either way that Thrift Town is a 20min bus ride away from my place and I'm just sitting here...Quote:
Also I realized Steven Alan is a size up type brand for me which means I will need a XXL. Grab it if the dude comes through.post #57028 of 13872812/11/12 at 8:44pmQuote:You guys are sending me mixed messages hereQuote:Quote:Quote:Quote:
but after reading your responses above, I guess I should wait for Christmas, after all.
Any guesses other than the croc wallet? It's not the right shape for a Rolex box but maybe a Patek Philippe? How much would one weigh? The box feels heavier than a pound but not really two pounds. Maybe I'll try to weigh it on the digital scale in the morning.post #57029 of 13872812/11/12 at 8:53pmpost #57030 of 13872812/11/12 at 8:54pm
This thread is locked
- The official thrift/discount store bragging thread
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › OFFICIAL Trump v. Clinton Debate Thread 41 seconds ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 44 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 4 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 5 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 10 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality,... 12 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 14 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 16 minutes ago
- › BNIB Allen Edmonds "Leeds" Black Shell Cordovan PTB Derby Shoes US... 18 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 18 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...