Church's Custom Grade 12... Looking to Trade for wingtips 9.5 or 9 EE.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Today at 9:22 am in Streetwear and Denim
- The Editorial thread Last post on 4/25/16 at 7:50am in Streetwear and Denim
- Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) Last post on 7/18/16 at 7:08pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The official list of online stores Last post on 6/1/16 at 8:43am in Streetwear and Denim
- Summer sales 2016 - All the stuff that's fit to buy - codes, updates, etc... Last post on 7/1/16 at 12:12am in Streetwear and Denim
The Styleforum Holiday sales guide - 2015
Last edited: 12/26/15
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales ListLast edited: 12/1/15
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Page 3794post #56896 of 13872812/10/12 at 8:06pmpost #56897 of 13872812/10/12 at 8:06pm
Did someone asked me for a proxy? I forgot what it was! Please remind me!
Spoo, I promise I will ship out my item within 2 days! Sorry, I've been a slow poke!
Also, the following items are available for proxy. Both of them were just a bit much for me to cop.
Aquascutum men's trench coat. Size XL or 44-6, I think.
Vineyard Vines, women's Xmas embroidered wool pants. Size 9-10 or 32x30.post #56898 of 13872812/10/12 at 8:06pmpost #56899 of 13872812/10/12 at 8:10pm
So... read the last 5 pages. Someone got a cliffs notes for the weekend? Y'all went crazy with the posts.
EDIT: Also, did we figure out if GM-H is in LA? I think he said Connecticut before, but nobody has ever pulled stuff like that from the CT area before.post #56900 of 13872812/10/12 at 8:12pmpost #56901 of 13872812/10/12 at 8:15pmpost #56902 of 13872812/10/12 at 8:15pmpost #56903 of 13872812/10/12 at 8:16pmpost #56904 of 13872812/10/12 at 8:17pmpost #56905 of 13872812/10/12 at 8:18pmpost #56906 of 13872812/10/12 at 8:24pmpost #56907 of 13872812/10/12 at 8:27pm
yup I sent you an extra pair of pantsQuote:
don't worry your shoes are in there plus another pair plus a bunch of ties plus a bow tie, I hope I made up for like a month or two of not shipping yoursQuote:Originally Posted by barrelntrigger
Big shout outs to capnwes for being an awesome guy as always!
Casual Monday thrift fit.Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
dayum one of my favorite so far in terms of fit that jacket is sooo baller, I don't dig the ps and tie combo but to each his own you rock it wellpost #56908 of 13872812/10/12 at 8:28pm
First a big SHOUT OUT to EazyE for sending me these sweet tweeds in a trade. First time I have seen Andover Shop and I see what the fuss is all about now....Thanks man!
Andover Shop Herringbone - 44L
Andover Shop Green Herringbone w/ stripes (possibly the sweetest pattern tweed I have seen) 40L
Now the stuff I found at lunch while I was not going to go to the thrift store....
Brooks Brothers Nave Pin Suit 44R 38/30
VTG Brooks Brothers Tweed 3 roll 2 - 40R TAKEN
Cricketeer 3 roll 2 Check SC - 40L
Hickey Freeman 3 roll 2 SC, so soft I think it is made from the hair of a lamb's taint....40L, had a bad tear that was repaired on the sleeve, not overly noticeable, but still unfortunate.
Jacob Reed's Sons Tweed 3 roll 2- 40L
H Freeman & Son 3 roll 2 SC - 42R
PRL Unstructured with detached tags....40R
Sweet Red Tweed 3 roll 2, MOP buttons (with chips....but I think I have enough around here to replace the damaged ones...)...41R
Saks Soft Burlap Tweed, had the same sleeve damage as the Hickey Freeman above, fixed adn not overly noticeable, but...40L
Saks Cashmere Blend Suit - Chocolate Brown - 42L 33/29
Saks Ultra lightweight SC 3 roll 2 - 40-41L
Edited by capnwes - 12/10/12 at 9:23pmpost #56909 of 13872812/10/12 at 8:33pmpost #56910 of 13872812/10/12 at 8:37pm
This thread is locked
- The official thrift/discount store bragging thread
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 4 minutes ago
- › Ten C : The Emperor's New Clothes 6 minutes ago
- › Why Hillary will be the next POTUS 8 minutes ago
- › Trump is #2 in GOP Field 10 minutes ago
- › WTF over-zealous police? 10 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 11 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 11 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 11 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 12 minutes ago
- › Sartorial Leather Jackets by Craftsman Clothing - Official... 12 minutes ago
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding