Church's Custom Grade 12... Looking to Trade for wingtips 9.5 or 9 EE.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Today at 5:52 am in Streetwear and Denim
- The Editorial thread Last post on 10/12/15 at 4:40pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) Last post on 2/6/16 at 10:19am in Streetwear and Denim
- The official list of online stores Last post on 1/30/16 at 4:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- Men's clothes & shoes sizes--- Why are there so few Mediums 42R & 10.5 - 11 shoes? Last post on 10/8/15 at 11:33pm in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Holiday sales guide - 2015
Last edited: 12/26/15
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales ListLast edited: 12/1/15
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Page 3794post #56896 of 13872812/10/12 at 8:06pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #56897 of 13872812/10/12 at 8:06pm
Did someone asked me for a proxy? I forgot what it was! Please remind me!
Spoo, I promise I will ship out my item within 2 days! Sorry, I've been a slow poke!
Also, the following items are available for proxy. Both of them were just a bit much for me to cop.
Aquascutum men's trench coat. Size XL or 44-6, I think.
Vineyard Vines, women's Xmas embroidered wool pants. Size 9-10 or 32x30.post #56898 of 13872812/10/12 at 8:06pmpost #56899 of 13872812/10/12 at 8:10pm
So... read the last 5 pages. Someone got a cliffs notes for the weekend? Y'all went crazy with the posts.
EDIT: Also, did we figure out if GM-H is in LA? I think he said Connecticut before, but nobody has ever pulled stuff like that from the CT area before.post #56900 of 13872812/10/12 at 8:12pmpost #56901 of 13872812/10/12 at 8:15pmpost #56902 of 13872812/10/12 at 8:15pmpost #56903 of 13872812/10/12 at 8:16pmpost #56904 of 13872812/10/12 at 8:17pmpost #56905 of 13872812/10/12 at 8:18pmpost #56906 of 13872812/10/12 at 8:24pmpost #56907 of 13872812/10/12 at 8:27pm
yup I sent you an extra pair of pantsQuote:
don't worry your shoes are in there plus another pair plus a bunch of ties plus a bow tie, I hope I made up for like a month or two of not shipping yoursQuote:Originally Posted by barrelntrigger
Big shout outs to capnwes for being an awesome guy as always!
Casual Monday thrift fit.Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
dayum one of my favorite so far in terms of fit that jacket is sooo baller, I don't dig the ps and tie combo but to each his own you rock it wellpost #56908 of 13872812/10/12 at 8:28pm
First a big SHOUT OUT to EazyE for sending me these sweet tweeds in a trade. First time I have seen Andover Shop and I see what the fuss is all about now....Thanks man!
Andover Shop Herringbone - 44L
Andover Shop Green Herringbone w/ stripes (possibly the sweetest pattern tweed I have seen) 40L
Now the stuff I found at lunch while I was not going to go to the thrift store....
Brooks Brothers Nave Pin Suit 44R 38/30
VTG Brooks Brothers Tweed 3 roll 2 - 40R TAKEN
Cricketeer 3 roll 2 Check SC - 40L
Hickey Freeman 3 roll 2 SC, so soft I think it is made from the hair of a lamb's taint....40L, had a bad tear that was repaired on the sleeve, not overly noticeable, but still unfortunate.
Jacob Reed's Sons Tweed 3 roll 2- 40L
H Freeman & Son 3 roll 2 SC - 42R
PRL Unstructured with detached tags....40R
Sweet Red Tweed 3 roll 2, MOP buttons (with chips....but I think I have enough around here to replace the damaged ones...)...41R
Saks Soft Burlap Tweed, had the same sleeve damage as the Hickey Freeman above, fixed adn not overly noticeable, but...40L
Saks Cashmere Blend Suit - Chocolate Brown - 42L 33/29
Saks Ultra lightweight SC 3 roll 2 - 40-41L
Edited by capnwes - 12/10/12 at 9:23pmpost #56909 of 13872812/10/12 at 8:33pm
This thread is locked
- The official thrift/discount store bragging thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 second ago
- › Official Wedding Attire Question/Answer/Picture Thread 26 seconds ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 1 minute ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The Official Los Angeles Shopping + Dining Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread 2 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 3 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 3 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...