Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Yesterday at 8:58 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The Editorial thread Last post on 10/12/15 at 4:40pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) Last post on 2/6/16 at 10:19am in Streetwear and Denim
- The official list of online stores Last post on 1/30/16 at 4:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- Men's clothes & shoes sizes--- Why are there so few Mediums 42R & 10.5 - 11 shoes? Last post on 10/8/15 at 11:33pm in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Holiday sales guide - 2015
Last edited: 12/26/15
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales ListLast edited: 12/1/15
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Page 3793
Styleforum Top Pickspost #56882 of 13872812/10/12 at 7:13pmpost #56883 of 13872812/10/12 at 7:15pmpost #56884 of 13872812/10/12 at 7:16pmpost #56885 of 13872812/10/12 at 7:18pmpost #56886 of 13872812/10/12 at 7:20pmpost #56887 of 13872812/10/12 at 7:20pmpost #56888 of 13872812/10/12 at 7:20pmpost #56889 of 13872812/10/12 at 7:21pmpost #56890 of 13872812/10/12 at 7:23pmQuote:Quote:Originally Posted by Randy
Totally stealing this! Noice!Quote:Originally Posted by troika
Also wanted to share this real quick. Got this shirt in a trade with Barrel, but it had a stubborn stain on it. Easiest way to get rid of it? Dye the whole thing blue.
This used to be khakiWarning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
OH shit, bro! Sorry, I didn't even know it had a stain! Wow, now that's using your noggin!!!Quote:Originally Posted by Samuel Smith
or rent out one of the barns?
HOLY SHIT. WHO HAS A P.O. BOX FROM RANCHO SANTA FE I JUST GOT BAMBOOZLED WHEN I OPENED MY SECRET SANTA PACKAGE AND 12 TIES, 2 POCKET SQUARES, 2 SHIRTS DROPPED OUT. WHOA.
NWT Hickey Freeman x 2, Paul Frederick Sartiorale (7-Fold, My First), BB Makers NWT, Nat Nast, Zegna, Lands End knit, BB Makers Olive Knit, Black (or navy?) Knit, RLBL Pink Knit, Tango by Max Raab
Paul Smilth, Facconable, RT PS, Unbranded pocket square (xmas party steeze)
Thank you very much Mr. Rancho Santa Fe
I think Rancho Santa Fe is by San Diego, CA. Is that a good clue?Quote:Originally Posted by GM-H
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Unreal!!!!!!!!!!Quote:Originally Posted by Brianpore
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)post #56891 of 13872812/10/12 at 7:26pmpost #56892 of 13872812/10/12 at 7:44pmpost #56893 of 13872812/10/12 at 7:48pm
Big shout outs to capnwes for being an awesome guy as always!
Casual Monday thrift fit.
Jacket: Paul Stuart linen with MOPs. Traded with Dolfan954.
Shirt: Paul Smith London. That thing is soooooooooo soft like silk. Thrifted by me.
Pants: Tommy Hilfinger sharkskin.
Tie: Brioni. Thrifted by me.
PS: Hand rolled silk, no name. Thrifted by me.
Shoes: AE split toes. Got them from JPMorris.post #56894 of 13872812/10/12 at 7:49pmpost #56895 of 13872812/10/12 at 7:53pmQuote:
Let's grab the popcorn, gents. Props on the large flat rates BRAH.
This thread is locked
- The official thrift/discount store bragging thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › CAROL CHRISTIAN POELL 1 minute ago
- › The Look goes on... 6 minutes ago
- › Equus Leather - Bridle Leather Belts - Official Affiliate Thread 12 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 21 minutes ago
- › Friday Challenge for February 12th; Checks! 22 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 22 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part Three 27 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 30 minutes ago
- › Shell Cordovan Wallet Pron 32 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 35 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What products do I use and how to I care for...
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.