Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Today at 9:12 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The Editorial thread Last post on 10/12/15 at 4:40pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) Last post on 2/6/16 at 10:19am in Streetwear and Denim
- The official list of online stores Last post on 1/30/16 at 4:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- Men's clothes & shoes sizes--- Why are there so few Mediums 42R & 10.5 - 11 shoes? Last post on 10/8/15 at 11:33pm in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Holiday sales guide - 2015
Last edited: 12/26/15
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales ListLast edited: 12/1/15
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Page 3768post #56506 of 13872812/7/12 at 5:13pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #56507 of 13872812/7/12 at 5:16pm
Awesome for yourself or someone here, but not to resell if that's your goal. I have one and I love it.post #56508 of 13872812/7/12 at 5:26pmpost #56509 of 13872812/7/12 at 5:51pmpost #56510 of 13872812/7/12 at 6:06pmpost #56511 of 13872812/7/12 at 6:19pmpost #56512 of 13872812/7/12 at 6:43pmHere's those LVCs I picked up today. Wish they were raw, dark denim but I can't complain. These are actually pretty cool. Love the "aged" look, righ down to the rusty button.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)post #56513 of 13872812/7/12 at 6:51pmQuote:Originally Posted by Nataku
Here's those LVCs I picked up today. Wish they were raw, dark denim but I can't complain. These are actually pretty cool. Love the "aged" look, righ down to the rusty button.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Oh shit, are these thrifted or discounted? Awesome! I bought a few of those for $50 a piece a few weeks ago.post #56514 of 13872812/7/12 at 6:53pmpost #56515 of 13872812/7/12 at 6:55pmpost #56516 of 13872812/7/12 at 6:56pmQuote:Originally Posted by woodchuck312
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Well I called out of work today to do an all day Thrifting bender and boy did that work out.
Came home with 6 huge bags filled with goodies, total weight must be near 100lb's lol
Some highlights...pictures will come later
Barbour Beaufort Classic (I just bought one new last week, going to return it and keep this nicely used $12 one instead) This was my lucky day, same size too.
Brooks Brothers Lined casual coat
Corneliani Casual Coat
BB cords for myself
3 pairs of Polo made in USA loafers
3 pairs Allen Edmonds
LL Bean hunting boots
Pendleton shirt nwt, other misc BB shirts, Zegna, etc.Quote:
I found a Zanella solid gray flannel suit, dual vent, pleated. I've thrift fitted it. But it was 54L EU, and I eventually realized it was too big for me. Soft and well made, though; went to a good home.
Edit: ANDRO: Wow. Just ... wow.
I'm on hiatus with the fam. And have sworn off buying new stuff until I unload some of that haul (yeah, right!)post #56517 of 13872812/7/12 at 6:58pmQuote:
Discounted. Store must have mistaken them for regular Levis (they did this with a Levis x Robert Geller denim jacket I bought last year). Cost? $25.post #56518 of 13872812/7/12 at 6:59pmpost #56519 of 13872812/7/12 at 7:00pmpost #56520 of 13872812/7/12 at 7:02pm
This thread is locked
- The official thrift/discount store bragging thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
Currently, there are 1239 Active Users (262 Members and 977 Guests)
- › Cheap Pocket Squares 34 seconds ago
- › Is this too much colour in an outfit guys? 52 seconds ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 1 minute ago
- › Australian Members 1 minute ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 4 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 5 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 6 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 7 minutes ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 11 minutes ago
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 13 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...