Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Yesterday at 2:16 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The Editorial thread Last post on 4/25/16 at 7:50am in Streetwear and Denim
- Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) Last post on 2/24/17 at 3:27pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The official list of online stores Last post on 12/7/16 at 2:35pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Summer sales 2016 - All the stuff that's fit to buy - codes, updates, etc... Last post on 7/1/16 at 12:12am in Streetwear and Denim
The Styleforum Holiday sales guide - 2015
Last edited: 12/26/15
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales ListLast edited: 12/1/15
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Page 3731post #55951 of 13872812/3/12 at 7:34ampost #55952 of 13872812/3/12 at 7:42amQuote:Originally Posted by troika
starting up my own company...I'm back.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Wow! Congrats both on starting your own company and the super awesome haul of Hermes ties! Crazy!post #55953 of 13872812/3/12 at 7:44ampost #55954 of 13872812/3/12 at 8:16ampost #55955 of 13872812/3/12 at 8:28amQuote:Originally Posted by acosbysweater
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Maison Kitsune at a thrift.
Go ahead, do an eBay search.
And a Barney's/Mr Porter search.
Rarest thrift find yet. You can barely buy this brand in the US.
Now somebody go find me a size IV Stephan Schneider IJEVAN cardigan so I can throw money at you.
Yea...don't these things retail for like $600?post #55956 of 13872812/3/12 at 8:40ampost #55957 of 13872812/3/12 at 8:42ampost #55958 of 13872812/3/12 at 8:57amNothing too crazy today.
Etro - Size 42. (Available)
This one is kinda cool only because its a local brand that does some great heritage style workwear and military inspired clothing and you definitely dont come across it very often in thrift stores. If only it was a size small I would keep it.
All of the Klaxon Howl stuff is made right here in Toronto. (Also available but I have a friend who might take it)post #55959 of 13872812/3/12 at 9:18amQuote:
+1. An amazing and rare piece.Quote:
Edited by Nataku - 12/3/12 at 9:38ampost #55960 of 13872812/3/12 at 9:53am
Thanks Nat! It's not thrifting related, but part of it is not not clothing related...maybe some deets later on for those who are interested.Quote:
I think I will be keeping the jewels from the reservoir dogs heist/marcelus wallace's soul, but thanks for all the PMs!
This is so truly insane for a thrift...unbelievable.Quote:
Also for anyone that was following the conversation about Jesse/Derek's top 50 menswear brands (I think he posted in this thread about it in addition to the other thread), the list out:post #55961 of 13872812/3/12 at 10:13ampost #55962 of 13872812/3/12 at 10:38ampost #55963 of 13872812/3/12 at 10:57ampost #55964 of 13872812/3/12 at 11:08ampost #55965 of 13872812/3/12 at 11:10am
This thread is locked
- The official thrift/discount store bragging thread
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › NOS Florsheim Longwing Blucher Burgundy Shell Cordovan 8.5D 6 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 15 seconds ago
- › The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread 36 seconds ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget – Carmina, John Lobb, Enzo Bonafè, Carlos Santos,... 1 minute ago
- › New Robert Geller blue bomber technical jacket coat made in Japan... 2 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 3 minutes ago
- › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread 4 minutes ago
- › Styleforum's "Just what Santa should have brought" Viberg GMTO... 6 minutes ago
- › Canali Kei recent unstructured natural shoulder blazer EU 58R 6 minutes ago
- › Touch of Black 6 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...