Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Yesterday at 8:58 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The Editorial thread Last post on 10/12/15 at 4:40pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) Last post on 2/6/16 at 10:19am in Streetwear and Denim
- The official list of online stores Last post on 1/30/16 at 4:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- Men's clothes & shoes sizes--- Why are there so few Mediums 42R & 10.5 - 11 shoes? Last post on 10/8/15 at 11:33pm in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Holiday sales guide - 2015
Last edited: 12/26/15
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales ListLast edited: 12/1/15
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Page 3731post #55951 of 13872812/3/12 at 7:34am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #55952 of 13872812/3/12 at 7:42amQuote:Originally Posted by troika
starting up my own company...I'm back.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Wow! Congrats both on starting your own company and the super awesome haul of Hermes ties! Crazy!post #55953 of 13872812/3/12 at 7:44ampost #55954 of 13872812/3/12 at 8:16ampost #55955 of 13872812/3/12 at 8:28amQuote:Originally Posted by acosbysweater
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Maison Kitsune at a thrift.
Go ahead, do an eBay search.
And a Barney's/Mr Porter search.
Rarest thrift find yet. You can barely buy this brand in the US.
Now somebody go find me a size IV Stephan Schneider IJEVAN cardigan so I can throw money at you.
Yea...don't these things retail for like $600?post #55956 of 13872812/3/12 at 8:40ampost #55957 of 13872812/3/12 at 8:42ampost #55958 of 13872812/3/12 at 8:57amNothing too crazy today.
Etro - Size 42. (Available)
This one is kinda cool only because its a local brand that does some great heritage style workwear and military inspired clothing and you definitely dont come across it very often in thrift stores. If only it was a size small I would keep it.
All of the Klaxon Howl stuff is made right here in Toronto. (Also available but I have a friend who might take it)post #55959 of 13872812/3/12 at 9:18amQuote:
+1. An amazing and rare piece.Quote:
Edited by Nataku - 12/3/12 at 9:38ampost #55960 of 13872812/3/12 at 9:53am
Thanks Nat! It's not thrifting related, but part of it is not not clothing related...maybe some deets later on for those who are interested.Quote:
I think I will be keeping the jewels from the reservoir dogs heist/marcelus wallace's soul, but thanks for all the PMs!
This is so truly insane for a thrift...unbelievable.Quote:
Also for anyone that was following the conversation about Jesse/Derek's top 50 menswear brands (I think he posted in this thread about it in addition to the other thread), the list out:post #55961 of 13872812/3/12 at 10:13ampost #55962 of 13872812/3/12 at 10:38ampost #55963 of 13872812/3/12 at 10:57ampost #55964 of 13872812/3/12 at 11:08ampost #55965 of 13872812/3/12 at 11:10am
This thread is locked
- The official thrift/discount store bragging thread
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › Advice on next pair of Allen Edmonds 4 minutes ago
- › NIKE Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones for New & Lingwood 11.5 D 5 minutes ago
- › Brooks Brothers - What to buy? What to avoid? 7 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 8 minutes ago
- › The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! 9 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 11 minutes ago
- › Panta 6 fold ties, wool and 50oz silk 13 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 14 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What products do I use and how to I care for...
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.