not criticizing, just saying.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on 2/10/16 at 5:52pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The Editorial thread Last post on 10/12/15 at 4:40pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) Last post on 2/6/16 at 10:19am in Streetwear and Denim
- The official list of online stores Last post on 1/30/16 at 4:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- Men's clothes & shoes sizes--- Why are there so few Mediums 42R & 10.5 - 11 shoes? Last post on 10/8/15 at 11:33pm in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Holiday sales guide - 2015
Last edited: 12/26/15
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales ListLast edited: 12/1/15
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Page 3728post #55906 of 13872812/2/12 at 3:25pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #55907 of 13872812/2/12 at 3:29pmpost #55908 of 13872812/2/12 at 3:42pm
FFFFF. I was supposed to go to New Haven this weekend to visit my gf, but then didn't. Should. have. gone. Karma police strike again.Quote:Originally Posted by GM-H
Walked in to a Goodwill that is right by my house for the first time.....Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Anyone wanna guess what 15 of the 18 jackets were???
All 46 Shorts. $40 for the wool ones, $50 for the cashmere ones
I bought the dark one to try and sell.
Not shown: Brioni trench, cashmere cable sweater and turtleneck.
Only thing that fit me was a red Brioni polo. Everything else was xxl or xxxl and some short sleeve shirts were largeQuote:
Now that I think about it, +1post #55909 of 13872812/2/12 at 3:48pmpost #55910 of 13872812/2/12 at 3:53pmpost #55911 of 13872812/2/12 at 3:54pmpost #55912 of 13872812/2/12 at 4:01pmpost #55913 of 13872812/2/12 at 4:04pmDooney and Bourke "screw you" and Trafalgar braces. Old lady at the counter asked, "You do know what this means, right?":
Grip of trad ties: Harvard Coop (1982), Cape Code whales, Talbott $ (love this one), Ben Silver, Ben Silver:
Ferragamo, Hermes (lining needs repair but otherwise flawless), Holliday and Brown:
Billy Reid x 3:
Steven Alan, Pendleton blackwatch, Patagonia Synchilla Snap-T (in the exact size/color I've been looking for):
Recent-ish BB 1818 blazer, Loro Piana fabric, 46 R (available):
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Edited by ChetB - 12/2/12 at 4:22pmpost #55914 of 13872812/2/12 at 4:08pmpost #55915 of 13872812/2/12 at 4:10pmpost #55916 of 13872812/2/12 at 4:15pmpost #55917 of 13872812/2/12 at 4:22pmQuote:
Speaking of which, that just reminded me of this. Found this awesome newsboy cap awhile back and forgot about it. Too small for me. Tagged a size 7. NWT - Deadstock from the mid 70's. Came from a now-defunct higher-end men's clothier.post #55918 of 13872812/2/12 at 4:27pmpost #55919 of 13872812/2/12 at 4:27pm
This thread is locked
- The official thrift/discount store bragging thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › The Official Common Projects Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 6 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 7 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 7 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Thread (Pictures, reviews, sizing,... 15 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 17 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 21 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 40 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 41 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 41 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?