Got 2, I'm thinking that somehow, someone on ebay will come along and pay $30.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on 2/10/16 at 5:52pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The Editorial thread Last post on 10/12/15 at 4:40pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) Last post on 2/6/16 at 10:19am in Streetwear and Denim
- The official list of online stores Last post on 1/30/16 at 4:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- Men's clothes & shoes sizes--- Why are there so few Mediums 42R & 10.5 - 11 shoes? Last post on 10/8/15 at 11:33pm in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Holiday sales guide - 2015
Last edited: 12/26/15
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales ListLast edited: 12/1/15
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Page 3725
Styleforum Top Pickspost #55862 of 13872812/2/12 at 9:02ampost #55863 of 13872812/2/12 at 9:20amQuote:
Give it 30 days.
DM7 pushing wheelbarrows full of money in period dress just for the fuck of it.
With pre-skeeted catalogue cover.post #55864 of 13872812/2/12 at 10:29ampost #55865 of 13872812/2/12 at 10:50ampost #55866 of 13872812/2/12 at 11:26amQuote:Originally Posted by Cotton Dockers
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Holy shit! This was the same LLB shacket I didn't buy because I forgot my wallet!!!post #55867 of 13872812/2/12 at 11:57amQuote:Originally Posted by suited
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
+1 I also use a cigar box for my watches cufflinks ect. works like a charm and smells niceQuote:Originally Posted by Fueco
That's a pretty good haul you've got there... The tartan scarf is pretty sweet. I passed on a Dorfman Pacific wool scarf today because it wasn't a really tartan, and well, I live in California. How often can I wear a scarf? I own two, one Irish National Tartan, and one San Jose Earthquakes one that comes out for matches.
I found my first Thomas Pink shirt today, but had to pass as the sleeves were a bit short.
before I was on this forum I passed on like 5 nwt thomas pink shirts still in wrapping and some loro piana stuff, I still cry at night when I think about it. also my friends dad is john doylepost #55868 of 13872812/2/12 at 12:25pmpost #55869 of 13872812/2/12 at 12:30pmpost #55870 of 13872812/2/12 at 12:38pmpost #55871 of 13872812/2/12 at 12:42pmpost #55872 of 13872812/2/12 at 12:44pm
Haven't found many shoes lately until this weekend.
I thought I walked into an outdoors outfitting store when I saw all of these canoes.
Must have been a giant...
AE Fifth Ave 14 D
AE Mapleton - 15 D
AE Park Ave - 14 D
AE Park Ave - 14 C
AE Woodstock 15 D
Salvatore Ferragamo - 14 D
Mephisto - 15 D
Then the giant left and an elf came in.....
Nettleton - 6 C
Now the normals....
Salvatore Ferragamo - 8.5 D
NWD Hanover PTB - 11 E/C
Then a visit from Nucky Thompson....
Vintage Style, with double stitched welt
Re-Mix Spectacular Spectator Wingtips - 10Dpost #55873 of 13872812/2/12 at 12:59pmpost #55874 of 13872812/2/12 at 1:00pm
This thread is locked
- The official thrift/discount store bragging thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 8 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part Three 11 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 15 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 20 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 23 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Thread (Pictures, reviews, sizing,... 29 minutes ago
- › thoughts on (asking for) price adjustments. 40 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 41 minutes ago
- › 125k Pull Ups in 2016 43 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 43 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?