Got 2, I'm thinking that somehow, someone on ebay will come along and pay $30.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Today at 9:10 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The Editorial thread Last post on 4/25/16 at 7:50am in Streetwear and Denim
- Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) Last post on 2/15/17 at 2:21pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The official list of online stores Last post on 12/7/16 at 2:35pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Summer sales 2016 - All the stuff that's fit to buy - codes, updates, etc... Last post on 7/1/16 at 12:12am in Streetwear and Denim
The Styleforum Holiday sales guide - 2015
Last edited: 12/26/15
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales ListLast edited: 12/1/15
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Page 3725post #55862 of 13872812/2/12 at 9:02ampost #55863 of 13872812/2/12 at 9:20amQuote:
Give it 30 days.
DM7 pushing wheelbarrows full of money in period dress just for the fuck of it.
With pre-skeeted catalogue cover.post #55864 of 13872812/2/12 at 10:29ampost #55865 of 13872812/2/12 at 10:50ampost #55866 of 13872812/2/12 at 11:26amQuote:Originally Posted by Cotton Dockers
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Holy shit! This was the same LLB shacket I didn't buy because I forgot my wallet!!!post #55867 of 13872812/2/12 at 11:57amQuote:Originally Posted by suited
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
+1 I also use a cigar box for my watches cufflinks ect. works like a charm and smells niceQuote:Originally Posted by Fueco
That's a pretty good haul you've got there... The tartan scarf is pretty sweet. I passed on a Dorfman Pacific wool scarf today because it wasn't a really tartan, and well, I live in California. How often can I wear a scarf? I own two, one Irish National Tartan, and one San Jose Earthquakes one that comes out for matches.
I found my first Thomas Pink shirt today, but had to pass as the sleeves were a bit short.
before I was on this forum I passed on like 5 nwt thomas pink shirts still in wrapping and some loro piana stuff, I still cry at night when I think about it. also my friends dad is john doylepost #55868 of 13872812/2/12 at 12:25pmpost #55869 of 13872812/2/12 at 12:30pmpost #55870 of 13872812/2/12 at 12:38pmpost #55871 of 13872812/2/12 at 12:42pmpost #55872 of 13872812/2/12 at 12:44pm
Haven't found many shoes lately until this weekend.
I thought I walked into an outdoors outfitting store when I saw all of these canoes.
Must have been a giant...
AE Fifth Ave 14 D
AE Mapleton - 15 D
AE Park Ave - 14 D
AE Park Ave - 14 C
AE Woodstock 15 D
Salvatore Ferragamo - 14 D
Mephisto - 15 D
Then the giant left and an elf came in.....
Nettleton - 6 C
Now the normals....
Salvatore Ferragamo - 8.5 D
NWD Hanover PTB - 11 E/C
Then a visit from Nucky Thompson....
Vintage Style, with double stitched welt
Re-Mix Spectacular Spectator Wingtips - 10Dpost #55873 of 13872812/2/12 at 12:59pmpost #55874 of 13872812/2/12 at 1:00pmpost #55875 of 13872812/2/12 at 1:02pm
This thread is locked
- The official thrift/discount store bragging thread
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › LEMAIRE 1 minute ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 2 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 4 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Thread (Pictures, reviews, sizing,... 11 minutes ago
- › The Rubinacci Thread. 18 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 21 minutes ago
- › Blazer to Las Vegas Nightclub? 30 minutes ago
- › How many miles did you run today? 32 minutes ago
- › FRIDAY CHALLENGE FOR FEBRUARY 17, 2017: THE DIFFICULT TIE 33 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments SS 17 39 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › The Current Popular Menswear Pieces
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway