This may be a waste, but I'm going to buy 10 Powerball tickets with it. If I win big, I'll make a sizable donation to the thrift I found it at.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Today at 5:45 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The Editorial thread Last post on 10/12/15 at 4:40pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) Last post on Yesterday at 10:19 am in Streetwear and Denim
- The official list of online stores Last post on 1/30/16 at 4:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- Men's clothes & shoes sizes--- Why are there so few Mediums 42R & 10.5 - 11 shoes? Last post on 10/8/15 at 11:33pm in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Holiday sales guide - 2015
Last edited: 12/26/15
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales ListLast edited: 12/1/15
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Page 3689post #55321 of 13872811/27/12 at 8:31pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #55322 of 13872811/27/12 at 9:08pmpost #55323 of 13872811/27/12 at 9:24pmpost #55324 of 13872811/27/12 at 10:18pm
Noob thrifting attempt... Need more patience. Didn't occur to me to check the pants rack to match up orphan jackets... now I know.
Brioni SC, single vent... There's no Brioni label in this jacket, besides the lining. Everything appears genuine though. What's the deal there?
Brooks Brothers Brookgate tweed SC, 40R.
Lanvin Blazer, 40R.
Don't think this was the Dior i'm looking for, but the fit was nice.
Questionable ties.post #55325 of 13872811/27/12 at 10:26pmpost #55326 of 13872811/27/12 at 10:28pmpost #55327 of 13872811/27/12 at 10:51pmpost #55328 of 13872811/27/12 at 10:54pmpost #55329 of 13872811/27/12 at 11:09pmpost #55330 of 13872811/27/12 at 11:20pmpost #55331 of 13872811/28/12 at 5:03amQuote:+10000Quote:
This is awesome. Someone needs to own this. If you get no PMs (unlikely), PM me with some names of folks who may be in this size range. Unless it was like $100, you should get it; someone will take it.post #55332 of 13872811/28/12 at 5:04ampost #55333 of 13872811/28/12 at 5:54amQuote:
What if you found a t-shirt in the suit pocket — would that be theft? What if you found a registered promisory note in the pocket, still unredeemed and valid, for $50,000? What if you found a box with a bunch of cameras inside the box? Could you open the box, pocket the cameras, and then walk out of the store guilt-free since the box wasn't purchased? (Bottom line is that I agree with Dig: Whatever is in the store shouldn't walk out of the store without being purchased.)post #55334 of 13872811/28/12 at 5:55ampost #55335 of 13872811/28/12 at 6:02amQuote:
I haven't been to their web site but last holiday season I received a catalog in the mail. Lots of clothes and other gear (pocket knives, chess sets, outdoorsy stuff) but it also listed a replica Steve McQueen motorcycle like the one in the Great Escape as well as some sort of Ranger Rover that a National Geographic photographer used. I'm not sured how those work via mail order.
This thread is locked
- The official thrift/discount store bragging thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › The Official Wine Thread 44 seconds ago
- › The Official Beer Thread 1 minute ago
- › The Look goes on... 2 minutes ago
- › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread 4 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 6 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 7 minutes ago
- › What did you eat last night for dinner? 9 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 11 minutes ago
- › ***....Falcon Garments - Official Affiliate Thread....*** MTM/MTO... 18 minutes ago
- › White Dinner Jacket/Tuxedo Jacket for Houston wedding 20 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...
- › The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as...