This may be a waste, but I'm going to buy 10 Powerball tickets with it. If I win big, I'll make a sizable donation to the thrift I found it at.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Yesterday at 1:03 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The Editorial thread Last post on 4/25/16 at 7:50am in Streetwear and Denim
- Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) Last post on Today at 7:37 am in Streetwear and Denim
- The official list of online stores Last post on 12/7/16 at 2:35pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Summer sales 2016 - All the stuff that's fit to buy - codes, updates, etc... Last post on 7/1/16 at 12:12am in Streetwear and Denim
The Styleforum Holiday sales guide - 2015
Last edited: 12/26/15
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales ListLast edited: 12/1/15
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Page 3689post #55321 of 13872811/27/12 at 8:31pmpost #55322 of 13872811/27/12 at 9:08pmpost #55323 of 13872811/27/12 at 9:24pmpost #55324 of 13872811/27/12 at 10:18pm
Noob thrifting attempt... Need more patience. Didn't occur to me to check the pants rack to match up orphan jackets... now I know.
Brioni SC, single vent... There's no Brioni label in this jacket, besides the lining. Everything appears genuine though. What's the deal there?
Brooks Brothers Brookgate tweed SC, 40R.
Lanvin Blazer, 40R.
Don't think this was the Dior i'm looking for, but the fit was nice.
Questionable ties.post #55325 of 13872811/27/12 at 10:26pmpost #55326 of 13872811/27/12 at 10:28pmpost #55327 of 13872811/27/12 at 10:51pmpost #55328 of 13872811/27/12 at 10:54pmpost #55329 of 13872811/27/12 at 11:09pmpost #55330 of 13872811/27/12 at 11:20pmpost #55331 of 13872811/28/12 at 5:03amQuote:+10000Quote:
This is awesome. Someone needs to own this. If you get no PMs (unlikely), PM me with some names of folks who may be in this size range. Unless it was like $100, you should get it; someone will take it.post #55332 of 13872811/28/12 at 5:04ampost #55333 of 13872811/28/12 at 5:54amQuote:
What if you found a t-shirt in the suit pocket — would that be theft? What if you found a registered promisory note in the pocket, still unredeemed and valid, for $50,000? What if you found a box with a bunch of cameras inside the box? Could you open the box, pocket the cameras, and then walk out of the store guilt-free since the box wasn't purchased? (Bottom line is that I agree with Dig: Whatever is in the store shouldn't walk out of the store without being purchased.)post #55334 of 13872811/28/12 at 5:55ampost #55335 of 13872811/28/12 at 6:02amQuote:
I haven't been to their web site but last holiday season I received a catalog in the mail. Lots of clothes and other gear (pocket knives, chess sets, outdoorsy stuff) but it also listed a replica Steve McQueen motorcycle like the one in the Great Escape as well as some sort of Ranger Rover that a National Geographic photographer used. I'm not sured how those work via mail order.
This thread is locked
- The official thrift/discount store bragging thread
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 3 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 4 minutes ago
- › The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes,... 5 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2017 - Share Reviews, Sizing, Advice,... 7 minutes ago
- › The Official Wine Thread 11 minutes ago
- › FS: Several FS Blazers 16 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 16 minutes ago
- › Some Of My T-Shirt Designs, Please Give Me Your Opinions 19 minutes ago
- › Tie and Scarf Clearance (Hober, Sozzi and more) 19 minutes ago
- › 4 Banana Republic coats (Sizes: M, L) 19 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...