or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Page 3667

post #54991 of 102856
Happy Thanksgiving to our southern neighbors. Enjoy your quality time with family and friends.
post #54992 of 102856
Quote:
Originally Posted by capnwes View Post

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by guyver00 View Post

Happy Thanksgiving to our southern neighbors. Enjoy your quality time with family and friends.

 

Fuck that, everyone knows the real Thanksgiving was last month and the only football to watch is the Grey Cup.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by catside View Post

Most important thing this thread taught me turns out to be Brooklyn lager icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif Enjoy your holiday guys.

 

+1000000

post #54993 of 102856

Turkey day thrift fit. Well, none of these items were thrifted but they were bought on discount.

 

1000

 

Jacket: Levi's

Shirt: Levi's chambray western shirt

Jeans: Naked n Famous Elephant 2 Selvedge Raw

Hat: Giants New Era wool

post #54994 of 102856
post #54995 of 102856
post #54996 of 102856
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orgetorix View Post

Happy turkey day, all.
Had a decent couple days thrifting here in NoVA where I'm visiting in-laws for the holiday.

Crazy good outerwear finds. Love that Chesterfield.
post #54997 of 102856
post #54998 of 102856
Today will be a good day. From my early morning stop...

The oxxford on the far left is a navy suit. The Brioni has a ticket pocket, and the most beautiful buttons I have ever seen (and I think my tailor will be able to work with it, so probably unavailable). Will post more pics later when I get home - hopefully the rest of the day is just as fruitful.

post #54999 of 102856
Quote:
Originally Posted by suited View Post

Today will be a good day. From my early morning stop...
The oxxford on the far left is a navy suit. The Brioni has a ticket pocket, and the most beautiful buttons I have ever seen (and I think my tailor will be able to work with it, so probably unavailable). Will post more pics later when I get home - hopefully the rest of the day is just as fruitful.

 

Damn, man. You've stepped up your game considerably in a short amount of time.

 

If you're not taking everything directly to ebay, and if anything's in a 38-39 S, let me know.

post #55000 of 102856

Hope everyone had a good thanksgiving. I was cooking in the morning and in a food coma most of the afternoon. Trying to decide how insane the black friday sale at Savers will be and if it's worth going.

post #55001 of 102856
Quote:
Originally Posted by suited View Post

Today will be a good day. From my early morning stop...
The oxxford on the far left is a navy suit. The Brioni has a ticket pocket, and the most beautiful buttons I have ever seen (and I think my tailor will be able to work with it, so probably unavailable). Will post more pics later when I get home - hopefully the rest of the day is just as fruitful.

 

worship2.gif

 

 

bounce2.gif

post #55002 of 102856
Looking for help.
Out of town hitting my old thrifts pretty hard today. Came across a few ties with a strange tag. It's a little man standing in front of a horse and buggy. Being from pa, I naturally assume they are some sort of Amish brand. Not sure why they would say France though. Should I kop? $2 a piece seems kinda high.


Humblebrag
post #55003 of 102856
Quote:
Originally Posted by suited View Post

Today will be a good day. From my early morning stop...
The oxxford on the far left is a navy suit. The Brioni has a ticket pocket, and the most beautiful buttons I have ever seen (and I think my tailor will be able to work with it, so probably unavailable). Will post more pics later when I get home - hopefully the rest of the day is just as fruitful.

 

Are they all from the same donor?  That's pretty sick, man.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by capnwes View Post

Looking for help.
Out of town hitting my old thrifts pretty hard today. Came across a few ties with a strange tag. It's a little man standing in front of a horse and buggy. Being from pa, I naturally assume they are some sort of Amish brand. Not sure why they would say France though. Should I kop? $2 a piece seems kinda high.
Humblebrag

rolleyes.gif

post #55004 of 102856
Screw it, bought an Xbox rather than driving an hour both ways
post #55005 of 102856
My poor poor razor backs.....
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread