Its seriously dry as fuck here. Everything I find seems to have something wrong with it, its driving me insane.
Heres my NO GO's for today....
1. Freeman's Sporting Club - Casual Shirt.
I shouldve picked this up, I was just being stupid because I didnt find anything else. Im gonna go back for this on Friday.
2. Bonobos - Chinos in Cream White, 34x36
Looked kinda dirty, wasnt sure if any of it was stains and I didnt wanna bother.
3. Hamilton for Barneys New York - Dress Shirt
This was actually in very good condition.
4. J.Crew Striped Vintage Oxford from Spring 2012
Dont know why I left this. I think im just getting picky now.
5. Etro - Navy Blue Suit Jacket/Sport Coat with Ticket Pocket
After further inspection, the lining looked like it had been repaired in several places. Way too obvious. Didnt wanna deal with it.
6. AND THE BIGGEST FUCKING DISAPPOINTMENT...A Recent Ermenegildo Zegna 15mil15 Orphan.
Couldnt find the damn pants and when I opened it up....splitting on the lining down the middle.
7. APC New Cure H
The size tag was missing so couldnt tell but they were fucking tiny. Jackass wanted $33 for them. I passed. Even though I know could flip them for at least double.
Imma sleep on this one.
8. +J (Jil Sander for Uniqlo) Navy Sport Coat
Put this on hold and I think imma pull the trigger on this one. Cant go wrong at $19
9. Allen Edmonds Bradley Split Toe Shoes in Brown.
I dont know, price wasnt all that right, they wanted $25
10. RECENT Valentino Roma - Velvet Trousers.
I believe these were womans, but im not sure, it had a slight flare. Didnt even inspect them. All I know is that they were the recent Gold on Black label. weird.
Cant wait till this dry spell goes away...until then...a photo to remind me of better days....