Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Yesterday at 10:30 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The Editorial thread Last post on 10/12/15 at 4:40pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) Last post on 11/14/15 at 8:04pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The official list of online stores Last post on 11/2/15 at 2:28am in Streetwear and Denim
- Men's clothes & shoes sizes--- Why are there so few Mediums 42R & 10.5 - 11 shoes? Last post on 10/8/15 at 11:33pm in Classic Menswear
Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
Last edited: Today
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Page 3615
Styleforum Top Picks
Hey guys, I'm not thrifting right now, but there's a good reason for it: I'm glued to my computer watching a local comedian do 24 hours of comedy as a fundraiser for the Stephen Lewis Foundation.
The comedy is definitely on the absurd/bizarre end, but it can be really funny and it's for a good cause. I thought I'd share the link in case anyone else is just sitting around right now. And if you can donate, do that too!
PS recent thrift finds coming later today.
JAB 2 button single vented sc - pretty sure this is the first JAB tailored piece I've ever picked up, the colors were pretty awesome. 46L. Available.
RLBL (yes, black label) shirt - size 17. Green gingham. Obvious black label fit, pretty snazzy. FYI, these are made by Lorenzini same as the RLPL, even the tags are the same. Available pending a bud's response on it.
Ferragamo, Versace(?) ties:
If that Versace is real, it's wearable as all get out. :nod:
Speaking of which...
Real? Worth selling? Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
While you're here, how about this one from my closet that I picked up long ago?
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
of course they do. just look at those beauties.
GET @ MEH MEXI.
I left some black Mezlan oxfords behind. they didnt seem like anything special. bad move?
Edited by Samuel Smith - 11/17/12 at 10:57am
I just passed on a Paul Stuart grey 1 inch square glen plaid, 41-42 some minor fabric issues on trousers however totally wearable/fixable for the handy. The amazing thing is the entire suit jacket was un-lined. Every seam was finished with edging, really really high degree of handwork. It was 20 bucks, I can proxy if anybody wants it PM me. 2 button, pleated pants.
That's pretty damn old. Not the oldest script logo I've seen, but probably mid to late 60s is my guess. Good find, probably super heavy. I really wish L.L. Bean would do a collaboration a la Eddie Bauer and Nigel Cabourn, where they re-release modern interpretations from the archives.
Finally caught up on the thread. Reading quickly, so this may not be accurate, but here is what I learned:
Ian used to be hilariously noobish.
Handershund is all gentlemanly and helps old ladies.
Wes thrifted a two-story garage at some point.
I actually thrifted that jacket except in a long version last year. Thing was suuuuuuuuper warm but too large for me. I gave it to one of my buddy's who is taller than me and he swears by it for the cold Chicago winters. Nice score!!!
- The official thrift/discount store bragging thread
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 4 minutes ago
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Shoemaking Techniques and Traditions--"...these foolish things..." 10 minutes ago
- › The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes,... 11 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 14 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 17 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 17 minutes ago
- › Filson Bag Thread: With Pictures 18 minutes ago
- › What wallet do you use? 18 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › The Huckberry x Styleforum Holiday Gift Guide
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Toronto
- › Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200
- › Gifts for the Stylish Man
- › The Best of The Proper Kit in N.Y.C.
- › On the Road: Shop the Styleforum x No Man...
- › On the Road: Styleforum x No Man Walks Alone
- › An Interview with G. Bruce Boyer
- › The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Accessories