Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Today at 5:54 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The Editorial thread Last post on 10/12/15 at 4:40pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) Last post on 11/14/15 at 8:04pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The official list of online stores Last post on 11/2/15 at 2:28am in Streetwear and Denim
- Men's clothes & shoes sizes--- Why are there so few Mediums 42R & 10.5 - 11 shoes? Last post on 10/8/15 at 11:33pm in Classic Menswear
Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
Last edited: Today
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: Yesterday
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Page 3589
Styleforum Top Picks
A lot of blue shirts here if anybody wants.
Miu Miu light blue short sleeve shirt 16.5
Paul Smith London made in Italy light blue dress shirt 16.5
Thomas Pink blue dress shirt 16.5
Thomas Pink teal / blue dress shirt Sea Island 16.5
Armani Collezioni blue dress shirt 16.5
Burberry London dress shirt 16.5
Ralph Lauren Purple Label shirt SZ L - measures 16.5
Canali dress shirt 16.5
All pics in a spoiler to prevent a long looking post!
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
First time every thrifting today... I can see how this can be addictive. Not as good as some of you guys, but found a really nice Loro Piana Dress Shirt 15 3/4 x 33 (maybe 34). Really nice buttons and in good condition. Unfortunately too big for me.
Also found but passed on a J.Press Blazer, a bunch of Hickey Freeman Blazers and a Brooks Brothers 1 Btn Tux (Silver Brooks Brothers Label, Hand Made). Should I have picked this stuff up to toss on the B&S section / Ebay? Each item was $10 or under....
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I think I did OK.....funny as I've only found 2 other Loro Piana Shirts and 1 other Silver Label Brooks Brothers in the last year and a half. Not a bad first day.....
Where is DM7's first post I know I quoted it a few weeks ago Amazing what you can do with some effort and dedication and not expect everything handed to you.
Swung by the Goodwill after work today - picked up some good stuff.
- Thomas Pink shirt (blue with green check) 16.5 34/35
- Tailor and Son Sportswear sweater...gourgeous red with tan/brown argyle (Made in Italy) Anyone ever heard of this name?
- Alea white/blue check shirt (size 41)
- four cream Corneliani shirts, all NWT (size 39, but fit me)
- Edri Pisano lime green/pink dress shirt. STUNNING shirt (size 16)
- Joseph's Cloak brown with light blue stripes, french cuff (size 41)
All shirts were $4.99
- Tan 3 button wool blazer by Satoria Battisti (below the name is says Albiate -mi- Italia) Anyone heard of this name? Very high quality blazer with hand picking and gorgeous gold silk lining. $8.99
Also picked up a pair of Rogers LS 3/5a studio monitors for $3.99 a piece. Sound AMAZING. The guy obviously took great care of these. Snagged a few lps as well for .99 a piece. All VG+ to NM They were:
- Niel Merryweather, John Richardson and Boers self-titled. Awesome psych lp
- Niel Merryweather - Kryptonite
- Uriah Heep - self-titled
- Deep Purple - Shades of Deep Purple
Hopin for a day just as good tomorrow!
I don't remember having ever seen Malo on this thread, and I've only come across it once. I found a buttery soft linen button down about a year ago, but this time I found a cashmere SC...
damnit, be a 50!
^^^$$$$$$ - I found two Malo sweaters a few weeks back, they flipped very nicely. Insanely thick cashmere.
Got myself a Zegna sport coat 54ita in grey nailhead and a Corneliani sport coat 54ita (but I think short not R or sleeves shortened a bit) grey again, nailheadish. Also ToBoot NY split toes 10D which awfully looks like shell but I don't think this company does shell. SA shopping!
I will trade the Cornelianis, they went to cleaners today so PM me if you want, I will send pics after it comes from cleaners.
First post. No pics as usual Shoes were corrected grain of course, worn until this year and redonated.
- The official thrift/discount store bragging thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › BNIB Santoni Penny Loafers F.A.M Size 9UK (Fit 9.5UK) 3 minutes ago
- › LOAKE APPRECIATION & SHOE P0RN THREAD 5 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 5 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 6 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 10 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 11 minutes ago
- › What wallet do you use? 11 minutes ago
- › Maison Martin Margiela leather jacket 12 minutes ago
- › Newc's Compiled List of Styleforum Editorials 13 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 25 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › The Huckberry x Styleforum Holiday Gift Guide
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Toronto
- › Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200
- › Gifts for the Stylish Man
- › The Best of The Proper Kit in N.Y.C.
- › On the Road: Shop the Styleforum x No Man...
- › On the Road: Styleforum x No Man Walks Alone
- › An Interview with G. Bruce Boyer
- › The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Accessories