Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Today at 8:09 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The Editorial thread Last post on 4/25/16 at 7:50am in Streetwear and Denim
- Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) Last post on 6/27/16 at 10:53pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The official list of online stores Last post on 6/1/16 at 8:43am in Streetwear and Denim
- Summer sales 2016 - All the stuff that's fit to buy - codes, updates, etc... Last post on 6/23/16 at 12:32pm in Streetwear and Denim
The Styleforum Holiday sales guide - 2015
Last edited: 12/26/15
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales ListLast edited: 12/1/15
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Page 3589post #53821 of 13872811/14/12 at 4:18pmpost #53822 of 13872811/14/12 at 4:24pmpost #53823 of 13872811/14/12 at 4:42pmpost #53824 of 13872811/14/12 at 4:58pmpost #53825 of 13872811/14/12 at 5:21pm16.5 shirt lot here - scored yesterday. Happy to trade or charge my costs plus a nickel for the lot as one group.
A lot of blue shirts here if anybody wants.
Miu Miu light blue short sleeve shirt 16.5
Paul Smith London made in Italy light blue dress shirt 16.5
Thomas Pink blue dress shirt 16.5
Thomas Pink teal / blue dress shirt Sea Island 16.5
Armani Collezioni blue dress shirt 16.5
Burberry London dress shirt 16.5
Ralph Lauren Purple Label shirt SZ L - measures 16.5
Canali dress shirt 16.5
All pics in a spoiler to prevent a long looking post!
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)post #53826 of 13872811/14/12 at 5:21pmQuote:Originally Posted by Brianpore
First time every thrifting today... I can see how this can be addictive. Not as good as some of you guys, but found a really nice Loro Piana Dress Shirt 15 3/4 x 33 (maybe 34). Really nice buttons and in good condition. Unfortunately too big for me.
Also found but passed on a J.Press Blazer, a bunch of Hickey Freeman Blazers and a Brooks Brothers 1 Btn Tux (Silver Brooks Brothers Label, Hand Made). Should I have picked this stuff up to toss on the B&S section / Ebay? Each item was $10 or under....
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I think I did OK.....funny as I've only found 2 other Loro Piana Shirts and 1 other Silver Label Brooks Brothers in the last year and a half. Not a bad first day.....
Where is DM7's first post I know I quoted it a few weeks ago Amazing what you can do with some effort and dedication and not expect everything handed to you.post #53827 of 13872811/14/12 at 5:22pmpost #53828 of 13872811/14/12 at 5:31pmpost #53829 of 13872811/14/12 at 5:47pmpost #53830 of 13872811/14/12 at 5:59pmpost #53831 of 13872811/14/12 at 6:10pmDig got me curious and I went back in time to almost this date 6 years ago to dig up my first post in this thread. I remember this day pretty well too.Quote:Originally Posted by Nataku
Swung by the Goodwill after work today - picked up some good stuff.
- Thomas Pink shirt (blue with green check) 16.5 34/35
- Tailor and Son Sportswear sweater...gourgeous red with tan/brown argyle (Made in Italy) Anyone ever heard of this name?
- Alea white/blue check shirt (size 41)
- four cream Corneliani shirts, all NWT (size 39, but fit me)
- Edri Pisano lime green/pink dress shirt. STUNNING shirt (size 16)
- Joseph's Cloak brown with light blue stripes, french cuff (size 41)
All shirts were $4.99
- Tan 3 button wool blazer by Satoria Battisti (below the name is says Albiate -mi- Italia) Anyone heard of this name? Very high quality blazer with hand picking and gorgeous gold silk lining. $8.99
Also picked up a pair of Rogers LS 3/5a studio monitors for $3.99 a piece. Sound AMAZING. The guy obviously took great care of these. Snagged a few lps as well for .99 a piece. All VG+ to NM They were:
- Niel Merryweather, John Richardson and Boers self-titled. Awesome psych lp
- Niel Merryweather - Kryptonite
- Uriah Heep - self-titled
- Deep Purple - Shades of Deep Purple
Hopin for a day just as good tomorrow!post #53832 of 13872811/14/12 at 6:17pmpost #53833 of 13872811/14/12 at 6:21pmThese are the weirdest ugliest cords I've ever seen - Marithé et François Girbaud sample Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I don't remember having ever seen Malo on this thread, and I've only come across it once. I found a buttery soft linen button down about a year ago, but this time I found a cashmere SC...
damnit, be a 50!post #53834 of 13872811/14/12 at 6:25pmQuote:
^^^$$$$$$ - I found two Malo sweaters a few weeks back, they flipped very nicely. Insanely thick cashmere.post #53835 of 13872811/14/12 at 6:33pmQuote:Originally Posted by catside
Got myself a Zegna sport coat 54ita in grey nailhead and a Corneliani sport coat 54ita (but I think short not R or sleeves shortened a bit) grey again, nailheadish. Also ToBoot NY split toes 10D which awfully looks like shell but I don't think this company does shell. SA shopping!
I will trade the Cornelianis, they went to cleaners today so PM me if you want, I will send pics after it comes from cleaners.
First post. No pics as usual Shoes were corrected grain of course, worn until this year and redonated.
This thread is locked
- The official thrift/discount store bragging thread
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › J FitzPatrick Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 5 minutes ago
- › Going to a wedding, finally getting my own tie, but what 5 minutes ago
- › Truman Boots 7 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Linjer Leather Goods -- official affiliate thread 8 minutes ago
- › NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Yves Saint Laurent YSL camel brown overcoat 42US/52IT cashmere/wool... 14 minutes ago
- › Kent Wang - Affiliate thread 16 minutes ago
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding