also I am probably going to stay in california but maybe michigan or illinois if I get into u of m or uchicago so no worries about competition, unless I go to ucla then I will become the next DM7 and thrill you with my daily kitons I find on the side of the street
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Yesterday at 5:52 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The Editorial thread Last post on 10/12/15 at 4:40pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) Last post on 2/6/16 at 10:19am in Streetwear and Denim
- The official list of online stores Last post on 1/30/16 at 4:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- Men's clothes & shoes sizes--- Why are there so few Mediums 42R & 10.5 - 11 shoes? Last post on 10/8/15 at 11:33pm in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Holiday sales guide - 2015
Last edited: 12/26/15
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales ListLast edited: 12/1/15
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Page 3557
Styleforum Top Pickspost #53342 of 13872811/12/12 at 1:40pmpost #53343 of 13872811/12/12 at 1:43pmpost #53344 of 13872811/12/12 at 1:45pmQuote:
go to michigan for architecture.
on a good day 15.5 more like 15.75/16. but the shirt sounded nice. and i like the x-slim.
signature edited ... you sly bastardspost #53345 of 13872811/12/12 at 1:46pmpost #53346 of 13872811/12/12 at 1:50pmpost #53347 of 13872811/12/12 at 1:52pmQuote:Originally Posted by Xenos
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Barba, Barba, BBBF
RLBL, Brunello Cucinelli, Finamore
Zegna Couture, Zegna
Pink, Pink, ZegnaSport
Stephen Kempson linen, NWT; Yohji Yamamoto
Burkman Brothers, APC
Helmut Lang; Jack Spade NWT M (available)
Levi's Europe M (available), Levi's Two Horse
Barba, Isaia, both 17, available
Charvet 16/41 (available), Hilditch & Key 16/41 (available), Baldessarini Boss
RLBL, RLBL 16.5 (available), RLBL 16.5 (available)
Brioni, all Cannes model, all available
All double-pleated, grey W34, charcoal grey W34, tan W38, dark greenish/brown W38
Navy blue W34, grey W34, grey W34, brown W34
RLBL, RLBL, Armani, Baldessarini Boss
Quote:post #53348 of 13872811/12/12 at 1:53pm
question for the secret Santa peoples. would you be mildly disappointed if you received an awesome spring type jacket? I found a great silk/linen unstructured jacket in a most wonderful spring pattern. hesitant to gift it to someone who might be expecting winter wares? anyone?post #53349 of 13872811/12/12 at 1:56pmQuote:Originally Posted by Samuel Smith
question for the secret Santa peoples. would you be mildly disappointed if you received an awesome spring type jacket? I found a great silk/linen unstructured jacket in a most wonderful spring pattern. hesitant to gift it to someone who might be expecting winter wares? anyone?
Depends on the person, but I would not be disappointed. Also, pantharella socks... hint hint.post #53350 of 13872811/12/12 at 1:58pmpost #53351 of 13872811/12/12 at 2:08pmpost #53352 of 13872811/12/12 at 2:09pmQuote:
Architecture at Michigan is actually my #1 plan right now sorry nat also it helps that most of my family has gone there and my uncle is on the board also I was serious about the skeet blankets I need a Christmas gift for my dad and he really likes them someone might get the first ever styefor sale of Graham'spost #53353 of 13872811/12/12 at 2:12pm
Did anyone go to the Barbour thing in NH?
On the To Ki To keep in mind that they're Japanese sizes. The XL fit me and I'd normally wear a Large... My Beaufort 42 is much bigger on me than my Barbour x To Ki To motorcycle jacketpost #53354 of 13872811/12/12 at 2:13pm
This thread is locked
- The official thrift/discount store bragging thread
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › Classic Menswear Lounge 17 seconds ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 20 seconds ago
- › Gas is 12 cents a gallon and DOW drops 6734 in 3 hours 30 seconds ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 1 minute ago
- › Random food thoughts - Street edition 1 minute ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 2 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 2 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › Cleanout! Drake's, Panta, Bigi et al. Ties (and some squares) 5 minutes ago
- › ALLEN EDMONDS SUPER RARE SHELL CORDOVAN MANY SIZES - UPDATED 4/6 5 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...