Marshall's strikes again. 100% cashmere. Size Large. Will be on B&S, likely this evening. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Yesterday at 8:58 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The Editorial thread Last post on 10/12/15 at 4:40pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) Last post on 2/6/16 at 10:19am in Streetwear and Denim
- The official list of online stores Last post on 1/30/16 at 4:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- Men's clothes & shoes sizes--- Why are there so few Mediums 42R & 10.5 - 11 shoes? Last post on 10/8/15 at 11:33pm in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Holiday sales guide - 2015
Last edited: 12/26/15
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales ListLast edited: 12/1/15
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Page 3520post #52786 of 13872811/8/12 at 10:46am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #52787 of 13872811/8/12 at 11:02ampost #52788 of 13872811/8/12 at 11:06ampost #52789 of 13872811/8/12 at 11:06am
There were not. Though I did saunter past a badass PRL Glenn check suit with purple overlay and a 95/5 cashmere/wool tobacco with grey pinstripes PRL suit. They were each 500. I was also tempted by a 100% cashmere E Zegna mid-grey suit that fit like a glove and was a total staple. Alas, it was 1,500 and if I even get close to MTM/bespoke price ranges I bow out in favor of something made for me down the line.Quote:
I won't even rub in my Marshall's Loro Piana haul last year...post #52790 of 13872811/8/12 at 11:08am
By Saturday it's suppose to only get up to 64 and a small chance of rain, might be able to break out a tweed jacket.
Couple interesting finds:
Versace Classic V2 4-button SC, made in Mexico, marked EU 54, but has PTP 24:
Not a high end name, but an excellent condition Lands End light navy blue 100% Silk Blazer marked 44R (available)
Pimptastic 70's Johnny Carson plaid sport coat, excellent condition, heavy wool blend, two button, dual vent, 40-41R, knock your socks off available:
Lord Jeff shetland wool vest, M
And for the Tradly crowd, a super slim cut BB 346 grey pinstripe, single vent, flat front, excellent condition, marked 39R but has 16" shoulders (currently at cleaners) available:
Non clothing, Smith Corona Electra 120 with case:post #52791 of 13872811/8/12 at 11:09amQuote:Originally Posted by bourbonbasted
There were not. Though I did saunter past a badass PRL Glenn check suit with purple overlay and a 95/5 cashmere/wool tobacco with grey pinstripes PRL suit. They were each 500. I was also tempted by a 100% cashmere E Zegna mid-grey suit that fit like a glove and was a total staple. Alas, it was 1,500 and if I even get close to MTM/bespoke price ranges I bow out in favor of something made for me down the line.
I won't even rub in my Marshall's Loro Piana haul last year...
that glencheck suit with purple overlay is the exact thing I was searching for this summerpost #52792 of 13872811/8/12 at 11:18ampost #52793 of 13872811/8/12 at 11:18ampost #52794 of 13872811/8/12 at 11:21am
It's all been posted here before, but these were the big three:
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I got the roadster for $79, the turtleneck for $79 and the button-down for $59, IIRC. Sweaters were 100% cashmere, shirt was like 85/15 I think.post #52795 of 13872811/8/12 at 11:26ampost #52796 of 13872811/8/12 at 11:30am
da fuq? 42R = XL >,<
what colors is that?Quote:Originally Posted by lastdonb
Did leave behind a PRL for Neiman-Marcus SC in 42R, was "better quality" priced at $14.99 42R, can proxy if anyone's interested, needs a dry cleaning, otherwise pretty nice.post #52797 of 13872811/8/12 at 11:45ampost #52798 of 13872811/8/12 at 12:01pmpost #52799 of 13872811/8/12 at 12:04pmpost #52800 of 13872811/8/12 at 12:14pm
This thread is locked
- The official thrift/discount store bragging thread
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread 30 seconds ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 1 minute ago
- › St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › Cars We Drive! 2 minutes ago
- › Official: Superhero, Comic Book, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror, etc...... 2 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 2 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 3 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 3 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What products do I use and how to I care for...
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.