Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Today at 8:12 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The Editorial thread Last post on 4/25/16 at 7:50am in Streetwear and Denim
- Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) Last post on 6/15/16 at 6:22pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The official list of online stores Last post on 6/1/16 at 8:43am in Streetwear and Denim
- Summer sales 2016 - All the stuff that's fit to buy - codes, updates, etc... Last post on 6/23/16 at 12:32pm in Streetwear and Denim
The Styleforum Holiday sales guide - 2015
Last edited: 12/26/15
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales ListLast edited: 12/1/15
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Page 3416post #51226 of 13872810/25/12 at 1:36pmpost #51227 of 13872810/25/12 at 1:38pmQuote:Originally Posted by MZhammer
Ran across these Cole Haans made in England, can anyone give any insight? Worth a cop for a flip? They're size 7-1/2, looks like they might have been made by Church's?
I have had good luck flipping good condition Cole Haan's...quick Google search indicates either Cheaney or Churches, most likely Cheaneypost #51228 of 13872810/25/12 at 1:46pmQuote:
Nice. I bought a pair of classic dark brown deck shoes from Eastland this past summer and got a lot of wear out of them. They worked into my unironic 80's uniform: Wayfarers, Lacoste polo and 7" inseam shorts.post #51229 of 13872810/25/12 at 1:51pmpost #51230 of 13872810/25/12 at 1:58pmpost #51231 of 13872810/25/12 at 1:58pmpost #51232 of 13872810/25/12 at 2:05pmpost #51233 of 13872810/25/12 at 2:09pmQuote:
How much of a peacock are you?
Personally, I think Cosmos is the best design, bar none. Beautiful color variation, good contrast. Follies de Ciel is whimsical (I have it in a black 90cm)
But, would you wear a pink pocket square? Would you frame it, if you don't wear it? Or would it languish, forgotten and unloved, in the bottom of the drawer?
If you are a bit more conservative, I think the dark grey tie-pattern (top row, fourth from the right) would look wonderful with a dove grey, navy, or charcoal suit.post #51234 of 13872810/25/12 at 2:18pmQuote:
This. Ok for wearing if not terribly dated, but nothing to write home about and no good for selling.post #51235 of 13872810/25/12 at 2:19pmReport from the field (while waiting for the no. 89 bus)...
Alden for BB PTBs. in brown SHELL CORDOVAN. 11 1/2 or so.
1/2 dozen or so Charvet and T&A custom shirts in EXCELLENT condition and fairly recent - they're all custom and dated. Somewhat larger 16 1/2 - 17+...
... with "MB" monograms... not bad if your initials are "MB" though.
And a bunch of vintage for my Etsy shop.
Pic's or it didn't happen, you say?post #51236 of 13872810/25/12 at 2:22pmpost #51237 of 13872810/25/12 at 2:28pmpost #51238 of 13872810/25/12 at 2:49pmpost #51239 of 13872810/25/12 at 2:51pmQuote:
I'm going to see about this, having just picked up a Lubiam 1911--I was seduced by the Zegna-woven cloth and surgeon's cuffs. Gorgeous suit, I think, even it is ventless with pleated trousers.post #51240 of 13872810/25/12 at 3:07pm
This thread is locked
- The official thrift/discount store bragging thread
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 51 seconds ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 12 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 20 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 21 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 31 minutes ago
- › Anyone ever hear of Cobbler Union? 32 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 39 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 45 minutes ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 46 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 52 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding