Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Today at 9:27 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The Editorial thread Last post on 4/25/16 at 7:50am in Streetwear and Denim
- Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) Last post on 8/20/16 at 4:04am in Streetwear and Denim
- The official list of online stores Last post on Yesterday at 6:42 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Summer sales 2016 - All the stuff that's fit to buy - codes, updates, etc... Last post on 7/1/16 at 12:12am in Streetwear and Denim
The Styleforum Holiday sales guide - 2015
Last edited: 12/26/15
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales ListLast edited: 12/1/15
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Page 3416post #51226 of 13872810/25/12 at 1:36pmpost #51227 of 13872810/25/12 at 1:38pmQuote:Originally Posted by MZhammer
Ran across these Cole Haans made in England, can anyone give any insight? Worth a cop for a flip? They're size 7-1/2, looks like they might have been made by Church's?
I have had good luck flipping good condition Cole Haan's...quick Google search indicates either Cheaney or Churches, most likely Cheaneypost #51228 of 13872810/25/12 at 1:46pmQuote:
Nice. I bought a pair of classic dark brown deck shoes from Eastland this past summer and got a lot of wear out of them. They worked into my unironic 80's uniform: Wayfarers, Lacoste polo and 7" inseam shorts.post #51229 of 13872810/25/12 at 1:51pmpost #51230 of 13872810/25/12 at 1:58pmpost #51231 of 13872810/25/12 at 1:58pmpost #51232 of 13872810/25/12 at 2:05pmpost #51233 of 13872810/25/12 at 2:09pmQuote:
How much of a peacock are you?
Personally, I think Cosmos is the best design, bar none. Beautiful color variation, good contrast. Follies de Ciel is whimsical (I have it in a black 90cm)
But, would you wear a pink pocket square? Would you frame it, if you don't wear it? Or would it languish, forgotten and unloved, in the bottom of the drawer?
If you are a bit more conservative, I think the dark grey tie-pattern (top row, fourth from the right) would look wonderful with a dove grey, navy, or charcoal suit.post #51234 of 13872810/25/12 at 2:18pmQuote:
This. Ok for wearing if not terribly dated, but nothing to write home about and no good for selling.post #51235 of 13872810/25/12 at 2:19pmReport from the field (while waiting for the no. 89 bus)...
Alden for BB PTBs. in brown SHELL CORDOVAN. 11 1/2 or so.
1/2 dozen or so Charvet and T&A custom shirts in EXCELLENT condition and fairly recent - they're all custom and dated. Somewhat larger 16 1/2 - 17+...
... with "MB" monograms... not bad if your initials are "MB" though.
And a bunch of vintage for my Etsy shop.
Pic's or it didn't happen, you say?post #51236 of 13872810/25/12 at 2:22pmpost #51237 of 13872810/25/12 at 2:28pmpost #51238 of 13872810/25/12 at 2:49pmpost #51239 of 13872810/25/12 at 2:51pmQuote:
I'm going to see about this, having just picked up a Lubiam 1911--I was seduced by the Zegna-woven cloth and surgeon's cuffs. Gorgeous suit, I think, even it is ventless with pleated trousers.post #51240 of 13872810/25/12 at 3:07pm
This thread is locked
- The official thrift/discount store bragging thread
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 7 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 9 minutes ago
- › FRIDAY CHALLENGE 08/26/2016 -- DROWN IN BROWN 10 minutes ago
- › H.N. White - Handmade English Ties - Official Affiliate Thread 14 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) 17 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 19 minutes ago
- › A.P.C. The official thread for APC denim sizing and other questions. 34 minutes ago
- › Should I get a new tailor? (Bad sewing jobs? Need Advice) 54 minutes ago
- › Nicholas Templeman: A Bespoke Shoemaker 1 hour, 12 minutes ago
- › NWT RLBL Tan Gabardine Flat Front Pants, Spring/Summer Weight Wool,... 1 hour, 12 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding