Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Today at 5:54 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The Editorial thread Last post on 10/12/15 at 4:40pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) Last post on 11/14/15 at 8:04pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The official list of online stores Last post on 11/2/15 at 2:28am in Streetwear and Denim
- Men's clothes & shoes sizes--- Why are there so few Mediums 42R & 10.5 - 11 shoes? Last post on 10/8/15 at 11:33pm in Classic Menswear
Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
Last edited: Today
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: Yesterday
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Page 3416
Styleforum Top Picks
Ran across these Cole Haans made in England, can anyone give any insight? Worth a cop for a flip? They're size 7-1/2, looks like they might have been made by Church's?
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I have had good luck flipping good condition Cole Haan's...quick Google search indicates either Cheaney or Churches, most likely Cheaney
Nice. I bought a pair of classic dark brown deck shoes from Eastland this past summer and got a lot of wear out of them. They worked into my unironic 80's uniform: Wayfarers, Lacoste polo and 7" inseam shorts.
How much of a peacock are you?
Personally, I think Cosmos is the best design, bar none. Beautiful color variation, good contrast. Follies de Ciel is whimsical (I have it in a black 90cm)
But, would you wear a pink pocket square? Would you frame it, if you don't wear it? Or would it languish, forgotten and unloved, in the bottom of the drawer?
If you are a bit more conservative, I think the dark grey tie-pattern (top row, fourth from the right) would look wonderful with a dove grey, navy, or charcoal suit.
This. Ok for wearing if not terribly dated, but nothing to write home about and no good for selling.
Alden for BB PTBs. in brown SHELL CORDOVAN. 11 1/2 or so.
1/2 dozen or so Charvet and T&A custom shirts in EXCELLENT condition and fairly recent - they're all custom and dated. Somewhat larger 16 1/2 - 17+...
... with "MB" monograms... not bad if your initials are "MB" though.
And a bunch of vintage for my Etsy shop.
Pic's or it didn't happen, you say?
I'm going to see about this, having just picked up a Lubiam 1911--I was seduced by the Zegna-woven cloth and surgeon's cuffs. Gorgeous suit, I think, even it is ventless with pleated trousers.
- The official thrift/discount store bragging thread
- › Requesting advice 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) 1 minute ago
- › Alden MTO Forum Group Buy 1 minute ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 3 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 4 minutes ago
- › The (Un)Official Thrift Buy /Sell / Trade / Want Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Henry Carter Neckwear & Accessories: Official affiliate thread 5 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 8 minutes ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 12 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › The Huckberry x Styleforum Holiday Gift Guide
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Toronto
- › Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200
- › Gifts for the Stylish Man
- › The Best of The Proper Kit in N.Y.C.
- › On the Road: Shop the Styleforum x No Man...
- › On the Road: Styleforum x No Man Walks Alone
- › An Interview with G. Bruce Boyer
- › The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Accessories