It's been a long while (too long a while, IMO) since I've been able to get in on the action here. Either way, lots of cool stuff has happened re: my Etsy shop during October. I wanted to give a shout out and thanks to Vox Sartoria for linking to a BB no. 1 sack suit
back on the 10th AND another shout out and big thanks to the guys over at PutThisOn for including a few items from my shop in an "eBay Roundup" last week
as well as another mention
this past weekend.
And finally... here's some of my October highlights. UNAVAILABLE.
1. Borrelli Napoli "ROYAL COLLECTION" 50% cotton / 50% linen dress shirt 16 1/2 | 42. Made in Italy.the deets... (Click to show)
2. Swaine Adenay 100% cotton dress shirt 16 1/2 - 42. Made in England.the deets... (Click to show)
3. Vintage solid(?) 14 K gold belt buckle attached to a Brooks Brothers strap. Total cost to me... $2.99 the deets... (Click to show)
4. Vintage COACH brown leather briefcase / laptop case.
5. MUSEUM QUALITY Vintage 1930s De Pinna 2 Piece White Linen Suit 38 R. Made in USA. (This is actually on consignment in my Etsy shop... you won't see another one like it.)
6. Vintage Lacoste navy blue knit shirt IN MY SIZE!!! (This is the vintage "MADE IN FRANCE" Lacoste, not the "DESIGNED IN FRANCE | MADE IN PERU" Lacoste.)
the deets... (Click to show)
7. RARE ORIGINAL Vintage BARACUTA G9 "Four Climes" Khaki Harrington Style Jacket M 40 / 42. (This is the vintage MADE IN ENGLAND Baracuta and not the MADE IN TAIWAN R.O.C. Baracuta.)the deets... (Click to show)
8. Vintage PRINCETON UNIVERSITY 1969 pennant. This thing is HUGE like a blanket!
9. BARBOUR Cowen Commando Jacket. (This was my first Barbour in the wild!)the deets... (Click to show)
10. CHARVET Solid Blue Dress Shirt 44 1/2 | 17 1/2 x 33. Made in France!the deets... (Click to show)
Sorry if my post was a bit long (but it has been a while since my last post
). Either way, I'm looking forward to catching up on all the great stuff you guys have been coming up with. Thanks for looking! -M-