quoted for samesies, although I have found Isaia before
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Today at 5:57 am in Streetwear and Denim
- The Editorial thread Last post on 10/12/15 at 4:40pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) Last post on 2/6/16 at 10:19am in Streetwear and Denim
- The official list of online stores Last post on 1/30/16 at 4:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- Men's clothes & shoes sizes--- Why are there so few Mediums 42R & 10.5 - 11 shoes? Last post on 10/8/15 at 11:33pm in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Holiday sales guide - 2015
Last edited: 12/26/15
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales ListLast edited: 12/1/15
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Page 3342post #50116 of 13872810/17/12 at 8:12am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #50117 of 13872810/17/12 at 8:15ampost #50118 of 13872810/17/12 at 8:15amQuote:
I just found some Pantherella socks, new, but there wasn't much interest so I left 4 other packs, also new, at the store.post #50119 of 13872810/17/12 at 8:19amCAPNWES- So stoked for you on that Leica.
DM7- Can't wait to see your web shop.
This thread is getting nuts with all the Hermes and Lobb popping up. I've been to busy to go out during the week but seeing everyones finds as of late I'm really looking forward to going out this weekend.
Only finds I've had are a very nice pair of Danner boots in 11. Which is my size and I almost pulled the trigger on these new a couple of times but Im thankful I didn't as they aren't working out. Also found a Trovata plaid dress shirt size S only because it ended up on the mens side. If someone wants it for cost. I'll have pics of both soon.
Sunday evening hopefully I'll have a bunch of shirts to offer at cost+shipping which was something I intended to do when DM7's forum was up but didn't get around to doing it in time.post #50120 of 13872810/17/12 at 8:25amQuote:Originally Posted by TheWGP
Geezy criminy, thread on fire! New Lobbs?! I will say, in the past 6 months or so there have been more Lobbs on there than in awhile...
That leads me into a discussion question i've been meaning to post for awhile... what are your grail brands (for PERSONAL use) that you've never found a stitch of in a thrift? No, Ebay and Internet/consignment finds do not count.
A few for me: Kiton, Attolini, Thom Browne, Tom Ford, Lobb, Edward Green... just about everything else has shown up at least once, if not in the category I'd prefer!
i was looking for a Brioni, found one last week. now looking for isaia or Pal Zileri. s/b suits. but sometimes a grail will present itself.
and it wasnt on your list.post #50121 of 13872810/17/12 at 8:32ampost #50122 of 13872810/17/12 at 8:34ampost #50123 of 13872810/17/12 at 8:37ampost #50124 of 13872810/17/12 at 8:44ampost #50125 of 13872810/17/12 at 8:51amQuote:
The XL sizes are tough to find even from online retailers. As JackFlash says, if they're thrift prices, you shouldn't have a problem unloading them here for your trouble.post #50126 of 13872810/17/12 at 8:54ampost #50127 of 13872810/17/12 at 8:54am
They were $10 a pair.post #50128 of 13872810/17/12 at 8:58ampost #50129 of 13872810/17/12 at 9:02ampost #50130 of 13872810/17/12 at 9:03amQuote:Originally Posted by HansderHund
I thought I'd cross post again even though it's so close to Monday's choice's (all different though, so I must just own a lot of similar looking things. )
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
You look awesome
This thread is locked
- The official thrift/discount store bragging thread
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes,... 28 seconds ago
- › Tods Bracelets 35 seconds ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 2 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 4 minutes ago
- › NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread 4 minutes ago
- › White windowpane sport coat - Linen-cotton opinion 5 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 5 minutes ago
- › The Official Carmina Sizing Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Antiques, antiques auctions, recent purchases and discussion 7 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 8 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...