quoted for samesies, although I have found Isaia before
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Today at 9:22 am in Streetwear and Denim
- The Editorial thread Last post on 4/25/16 at 7:50am in Streetwear and Denim
- Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) Last post on 7/18/16 at 7:08pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The official list of online stores Last post on 6/1/16 at 8:43am in Streetwear and Denim
- Summer sales 2016 - All the stuff that's fit to buy - codes, updates, etc... Last post on 7/1/16 at 12:12am in Streetwear and Denim
The Styleforum Holiday sales guide - 2015
Last edited: 12/26/15
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales ListLast edited: 12/1/15
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Page 3342post #50116 of 13872810/17/12 at 8:12ampost #50117 of 13872810/17/12 at 8:15ampost #50118 of 13872810/17/12 at 8:15amQuote:
I just found some Pantherella socks, new, but there wasn't much interest so I left 4 other packs, also new, at the store.post #50119 of 13872810/17/12 at 8:19amCAPNWES- So stoked for you on that Leica.
DM7- Can't wait to see your web shop.
This thread is getting nuts with all the Hermes and Lobb popping up. I've been to busy to go out during the week but seeing everyones finds as of late I'm really looking forward to going out this weekend.
Only finds I've had are a very nice pair of Danner boots in 11. Which is my size and I almost pulled the trigger on these new a couple of times but Im thankful I didn't as they aren't working out. Also found a Trovata plaid dress shirt size S only because it ended up on the mens side. If someone wants it for cost. I'll have pics of both soon.
Sunday evening hopefully I'll have a bunch of shirts to offer at cost+shipping which was something I intended to do when DM7's forum was up but didn't get around to doing it in time.post #50120 of 13872810/17/12 at 8:25amQuote:Originally Posted by TheWGP
Geezy criminy, thread on fire! New Lobbs?! I will say, in the past 6 months or so there have been more Lobbs on there than in awhile...
That leads me into a discussion question i've been meaning to post for awhile... what are your grail brands (for PERSONAL use) that you've never found a stitch of in a thrift? No, Ebay and Internet/consignment finds do not count.
A few for me: Kiton, Attolini, Thom Browne, Tom Ford, Lobb, Edward Green... just about everything else has shown up at least once, if not in the category I'd prefer!
i was looking for a Brioni, found one last week. now looking for isaia or Pal Zileri. s/b suits. but sometimes a grail will present itself.
and it wasnt on your list.post #50121 of 13872810/17/12 at 8:32ampost #50122 of 13872810/17/12 at 8:34ampost #50123 of 13872810/17/12 at 8:37ampost #50124 of 13872810/17/12 at 8:44ampost #50125 of 13872810/17/12 at 8:51amQuote:
The XL sizes are tough to find even from online retailers. As JackFlash says, if they're thrift prices, you shouldn't have a problem unloading them here for your trouble.post #50126 of 13872810/17/12 at 8:54ampost #50127 of 13872810/17/12 at 8:54am
They were $10 a pair.post #50128 of 13872810/17/12 at 8:58ampost #50129 of 13872810/17/12 at 9:02ampost #50130 of 13872810/17/12 at 9:03amQuote:Originally Posted by HansderHund
I thought I'd cross post again even though it's so close to Monday's choice's (all different though, so I must just own a lot of similar looking things. )
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
You look awesome
This thread is locked
- The official thrift/discount store bragging thread
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › Trump is #2 in GOP Field 1 minute ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 2 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 2 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - Assorted Items 3 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 7 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 11 minutes ago
- › Japanese Leather Goods/Accessories 12 minutes ago
- › 7-8 drop! New Edward Green Dundee Veldtschoen Size 10 / 10.5 E58... 14 minutes ago
- › Japanese Shoes: Bespoke & RTW Super Thread 15 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 18 minutes ago
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding