I just sold this same exact coat in a smaller size. I believe the button are antler...
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Today at 10:03 am in Streetwear and Denim
- The Editorial thread Last post on 4/25/16 at 7:50am in Streetwear and Denim
- Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) Last post on 8/20/16 at 4:04am in Streetwear and Denim
- The official list of online stores Last post on Yesterday at 3:28 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Summer sales 2016 - All the stuff that's fit to buy - codes, updates, etc... Last post on 7/1/16 at 12:12am in Streetwear and Denim
The Styleforum Holiday sales guide - 2015
Last edited: 12/26/15
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales ListLast edited: 12/1/15
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Page 3316post #49726 of 13872810/14/12 at 1:01ampost #49727 of 13872810/14/12 at 1:25amHad to loose a few pounds to squeeze into this... (Click to show)
Suit: 2 piece 3 roll 2 Prada Milano (Thrifted by me).
Shirt: Burberry London with MOP (Thrifted by me).
Belt: Unknown leather belt (Thrifted by me).
PS: Hand rolled silk (Thrifted by me).
Tie: Ted Baker (Thrifted by me).
Shoes: Magnanni captoes (Purchased at 84% off retail = $60. Bought at Nemin Marcus Last Call).
Need to loose about another 5 pounds or so for a better fit...
Also, passed on these. Was going to get it as a gift for a forum member who hooked me up with a Brioni SC recently... It had a very light damage...Good pass or no?post #49728 of 13872810/14/12 at 6:35ampost #49729 of 13872810/14/12 at 8:04ampost #49730 of 13872810/14/12 at 8:24ampost #49731 of 13872810/14/12 at 8:26ampost #49732 of 13872810/14/12 at 8:28amQuote:
You could post the tag in the label identification thread, though, sorry to say but "Made in Mexico" does not bode well.post #49733 of 13872810/14/12 at 9:12amWent on a trip to the stores a bit further away (and they're crappier anyways). Nothing of note except two Burberry London sport coats (charcoal 46 and a light grey checked 44). Looked/felt great, and I would've kopped for myself if they were 50, but do you agree that $25 is too much on these to try and resell (damn you GW Boutique)? There seemed to be a wide range in prices on the eBay auctions I could see, couldn't figure out what separated them. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)post #49734 of 13872810/14/12 at 9:20amQuote:Originally Posted by staxringold
Went on a trip to the stores a bit further away (and they're crappier anyways). Nothing of note except two Burberry London sport coats (charcoal 46 and a light grey checked 44). Looked/felt great, and I would've kopped for myself if they were 50, but do you agree that $25 is too much on these to try and resell (damn you GW Boutique)? There seemed to be a wide range in prices on the eBay auctions I could see, couldn't figure out what separated them. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I like that grey one I'd kop if it were a 42 or 43. Those look like similar tags to the recent hickey freeman tags.
On another note - tben are you tben on eBay?post #49735 of 13872810/14/12 at 9:28amQuote:
Who is the maker for the recent HF and Burberry London? I have a couple of jackets from both brands lying around and the tags are all from the same US union company.post #49736 of 13872810/14/12 at 9:30ampost #49737 of 13872810/14/12 at 9:35ampost #49738 of 13872810/14/12 at 9:41ampost #49739 of 13872810/14/12 at 9:44ampost #49740 of 13872810/14/12 at 9:56am
Your Goodwill boutique has recentish Burburry sport coats for $25? I have seen more than a few here in the Portland boutiques priced at $90 or more, with suits being $150 and up. I am now beginning to believe that the Goodwills around here are losing touch with reality.
This thread is locked
- The official thrift/discount store bragging thread
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › Poor man's watch thread 4 seconds ago
- › Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0,... 9 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › custom shirts & new tailor recommendations (NYC) 2 minutes ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › NIB CANALI SHEARLING BOOTS SZ 43.5/9.5 MSRP $1400 5 minutes ago
- › LEMAIRE 5 minutes ago
- › What would you wear to go adventuring in the Scottish Highlands? 5 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 5 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 7 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding