Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Yesterday at 10:39 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The Editorial thread Last post on 4/25/16 at 7:50am in Streetwear and Denim
- Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) Last post on 7/18/16 at 7:08pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The official list of online stores Last post on 6/1/16 at 8:43am in Streetwear and Denim
- Summer sales 2016 - All the stuff that's fit to buy - codes, updates, etc... Last post on 7/1/16 at 12:12am in Streetwear and Denim
The Styleforum Holiday sales guide - 2015
Last edited: 12/26/15
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales ListLast edited: 12/1/15
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Page 3289post #49321 of 13872810/9/12 at 6:58pmpost #49322 of 13872810/9/12 at 7:00pmQuote:Originally Posted by Mox C
I had a pair I resold that I was fairly certain were Cheaney with almost identical liner text. The current AS Bristol is a saddle shoe.
Good catch, thanks.
I meant to throw this up on the label thread, but I'll run it by you first. Are these AS? Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)post #49323 of 13872810/9/12 at 7:01pmpost #49324 of 13872810/9/12 at 7:04pm
Had a decent day today.
Picked up 2 brand new never worn never laced up AE Park Avenues in Merlot and Black in a 12.5C and another black park ave worn maybe 5 times in the same size. All available!
Also a wool plaid pendleton shirt/jacket with leather elbow pads in immaculate condition! size M. Available.
Pics to follow later hopefully!
PM with inquires or questions!post #49325 of 13872810/9/12 at 7:05pmpost #49326 of 13872810/9/12 at 7:08pmpost #49327 of 13872810/9/12 at 7:14pmpost #49328 of 13872810/9/12 at 7:15pmpost #49329 of 13872810/9/12 at 7:23pmGuys, just hit a huge score including this brioni. super 180s MINT!!! Size...... 60 EU
just needs a pressing. No tears, holes, nothing. You guys have any idea of the value? or what i should start my ebay bid at?
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
also got these 2 cornelliani SC's and 1 canali SC (not orphans) NA
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
and also got these Gucci, Paul Stuart, Barbera, skeet rag (a particularly lame one)
Also, armani flat front slim black pants for me and Zanella 36x30 (i think 30) pleated, wool, mint - available.post #49330 of 13872810/9/12 at 7:27pmpost #49331 of 13872810/9/12 at 7:31pmpost #49332 of 13872810/9/12 at 7:35pm
Man, you guys have been killing it lately! Haven't gotten around to posting for a couple of weeks, been really busy, and was a little under the weather last week, here are the highlights:
(Sorry for some of the messed up coloring in the photos)
Gucci by Zegna patch pocket black blazer, 54EU, weird thing is it has FRA under the "NAT" box on the tag, assume that means for France? All the
ones Ive seen here & on the bay have USA, which would be expected....
Brioni for Barneys 48L gray nailhead, side vents...my 1st Brioni suit pickup, inside pants lining a little yellowed (not too bad, but def. needs a cleaning), one nick below belt loop in backWarning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Sweet Daks 3 piece plaid tannish/gray, ticket pocket, side vents, ff pants with side adjusters/no belt loops hand written 42R on inside tag, appx 36w..think this is pretty old but havent checked on the union tag yet..
Recent (2009) BB 346 Stretch 50R charcoal gray stripe, 43/31 pants
1 pair Alden penny loafers, 1 Pair full strap, both 10D
Yohji Yamamoto Y-3 /Adidas zip up, women's (unfortunately) XL...still has Barney's price tag...
but not sure if really "new"
Ebay fodder....bottom left NWT
CT 7 fold (didnt know CT made them..most CT ties I find are kind of middlin...(keeping)
PRL silk knit, Ben silver knit (keeping both)post #49333 of 13872810/9/12 at 7:38pmQuote:Originally Posted by goneAWOL
If anyone here is in the size 47-48R range I would snipe this in an instant http://www.ebay.com/itm/271077944226?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649
Judging by the length of the sleeves, this one would suit a fat dwarf.
The price is fair given the sleeves since whomever purchases it would need a double sleeve lengthen (from cuffs and let out at shoulders). That will be a cool $200!post #49334 of 13872810/9/12 at 7:53pmpost #49335 of 13872810/9/12 at 7:53pm
This thread is locked
- The official thrift/discount store bragging thread
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 16 seconds ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 36 seconds ago
- › The Look goes on... 52 seconds ago
- › Handsomeness Secrets 1 minute ago
- › Why Hillary will be the next POTUS 3 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 4 minutes ago
- › The Hong Kong Tailors Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Formula 1 - F1 - Current Season Discussion 5 minutes ago
- › Japanese Leather Goods/Accessories 5 minutes ago
- › How to take care of driving shoes? 6 minutes ago
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding