Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Yesterday at 11:30 am in Streetwear and Denim
- The Editorial thread Last post on 4/25/16 at 7:50am in Streetwear and Denim
- Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) Last post on Yesterday at 8:14 am in Streetwear and Denim
- The official list of online stores Last post on 12/7/16 at 2:35pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Summer sales 2016 - All the stuff that's fit to buy - codes, updates, etc... Last post on 7/1/16 at 12:12am in Streetwear and Denim
The Styleforum Holiday sales guide - 2015
Last edited: 12/26/15
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales ListLast edited: 12/1/15
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Page 3236post #48527 of 1387289/29/12 at 6:28pmpost #48528 of 1387289/29/12 at 6:39pmpost #48529 of 1387289/29/12 at 6:42pmpost #48530 of 1387289/29/12 at 6:42pmpost #48531 of 1387289/29/12 at 6:47pmpost #48532 of 1387289/29/12 at 7:00pmpost #48533 of 1387289/29/12 at 7:06pmpost #48534 of 1387289/29/12 at 7:14pmpost #48535 of 1387289/29/12 at 7:15pmpost #48536 of 1387289/29/12 at 7:17pmpost #48537 of 1387289/29/12 at 7:43pm
So what's the story with LA? Are there, like, tens of thousands of entertainment execs refreshing their wardrobes at full price every few months? I mean, even though NYC and Chicago are apparently great places to thrift, nothing but nothing seems to compare with whatever the eff is going on in Los Angeles.post #48538 of 1387289/29/12 at 8:25pm
here are my finds from the past week and a half for me.
First up some stuff for me
Polo silk sweater
And now for the stuff that is available.
Canali super 120's suit EU size 54R. Jacket two buttons and side vented. Pants are pleated and cuffed.
Brooks Brothers dark brown golden fleece custom tailored suit. No tag but jacket is probably around 46L. Pants are pleated and cuffed.
Found a unicorn the other day. Flat front zanella for nordstrom pants tagged 38.
Hugo Boss james brown pants tagged 35R
I usually pass on Robert Talbott ties but I started to pick a few up
Woolrich vest size M
If you're interested in anything be sure to get at me because sunday evening is my "put stuff on ebay day"post #48539 of 1387289/29/12 at 8:29pmMy brain does weird things while reading a DM7 post. It's like it goes into the same mode as when I read/see things about Greek mythology. Maybe quantum mechanics is a better example. I know that shit is real, but common.post #48540 of 1387289/29/12 at 8:48pmQuote:
Your YSL is woven, not knit. I think you're a sucker for woolens! (I am too.)
As for the Lanvin, the label looks about right, but I've always seen them with the logo woven into the lining. Is this one real folks?
Several of you guys are just killing it tonight. Awesome hauls. I might have some questions about some of th pickups, but they'll be in PM tomorrow. Too tired now. I won't even bother to take real pics of my pick ups today, but here's one that I'll lob out for ID. This is the only labeling information I can find in a pair of Shells I grabbed today. Pretty old I think. Anybody recognize the numbering system? I'll probably take them over to the trads at AAAC too, but that might have to wait until tomorrow as well.
This thread is locked
- The official thrift/discount store bragging thread
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › Pierpont Leather - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part two (Rolex, Patek Philippe, ... 3 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 4 minutes ago
- › Shell Cordovan Wallet Pron 4 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 5 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 7 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 9 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 12 minutes ago
- › J FitzPatrick Appreciation Thread 12 minutes ago
- › Roda Linen Scarf by robxznyc
- › Destin Surl Dedo Square Scarf by robxznyc
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...