Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Yesterday at 6:57 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The Editorial thread Last post on 4/25/16 at 7:50am in Streetwear and Denim
- Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) Last post on 9/12/16 at 2:10am in Streetwear and Denim
- The official list of online stores Last post on 9/21/16 at 2:20pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Summer sales 2016 - All the stuff that's fit to buy - codes, updates, etc... Last post on 7/1/16 at 12:12am in Streetwear and Denim
The Styleforum Holiday sales guide - 2015
Last edited: 12/26/15
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales ListLast edited: 12/1/15
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Page 3236post #48527 of 1387289/29/12 at 6:28pmpost #48528 of 1387289/29/12 at 6:39pmpost #48529 of 1387289/29/12 at 6:42pmpost #48530 of 1387289/29/12 at 6:42pmpost #48531 of 1387289/29/12 at 6:47pmpost #48532 of 1387289/29/12 at 7:00pmpost #48533 of 1387289/29/12 at 7:06pmpost #48534 of 1387289/29/12 at 7:14pmpost #48535 of 1387289/29/12 at 7:15pmpost #48536 of 1387289/29/12 at 7:17pmpost #48537 of 1387289/29/12 at 7:43pm
So what's the story with LA? Are there, like, tens of thousands of entertainment execs refreshing their wardrobes at full price every few months? I mean, even though NYC and Chicago are apparently great places to thrift, nothing but nothing seems to compare with whatever the eff is going on in Los Angeles.post #48538 of 1387289/29/12 at 8:25pm
here are my finds from the past week and a half for me.
First up some stuff for me
Polo silk sweater
And now for the stuff that is available.
Canali super 120's suit EU size 54R. Jacket two buttons and side vented. Pants are pleated and cuffed.
Brooks Brothers dark brown golden fleece custom tailored suit. No tag but jacket is probably around 46L. Pants are pleated and cuffed.
Found a unicorn the other day. Flat front zanella for nordstrom pants tagged 38.
Hugo Boss james brown pants tagged 35R
I usually pass on Robert Talbott ties but I started to pick a few up
Woolrich vest size M
If you're interested in anything be sure to get at me because sunday evening is my "put stuff on ebay day"post #48539 of 1387289/29/12 at 8:29pmMy brain does weird things while reading a DM7 post. It's like it goes into the same mode as when I read/see things about Greek mythology. Maybe quantum mechanics is a better example. I know that shit is real, but common.post #48540 of 1387289/29/12 at 8:48pmQuote:
Your YSL is woven, not knit. I think you're a sucker for woolens! (I am too.)
As for the Lanvin, the label looks about right, but I've always seen them with the logo woven into the lining. Is this one real folks?
Several of you guys are just killing it tonight. Awesome hauls. I might have some questions about some of th pickups, but they'll be in PM tomorrow. Too tired now. I won't even bother to take real pics of my pick ups today, but here's one that I'll lob out for ID. This is the only labeling information I can find in a pair of Shells I grabbed today. Pretty old I think. Anybody recognize the numbering system? I'll probably take them over to the trads at AAAC too, but that might have to wait until tomorrow as well.
This thread is locked
- The official thrift/discount store bragging thread
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › Cars We Drive! 3 seconds ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 57 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 1 minute ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 2 minutes ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 2 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 3 minutes ago
- › Friday Challenge 2016/09/30 - "Blue and Green Now Must Be Seen" 5 minutes ago
- › Vintage #8 Shell Cordovan Bostonian Crown Windsor PTB - 11.5 - 12 B 5 minutes ago
- › Nice boots for the Rain? 7 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...