Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on 2/4/16 at 5:47am in Streetwear and Denim
- The Editorial thread Last post on 10/12/15 at 4:40pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) Last post on Today at 10:19 am in Streetwear and Denim
- The official list of online stores Last post on 1/30/16 at 4:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- Men's clothes & shoes sizes--- Why are there so few Mediums 42R & 10.5 - 11 shoes? Last post on 10/8/15 at 11:33pm in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Holiday sales guide - 2015
Last edited: 12/26/15
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales ListLast edited: 12/1/15
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Page 3231
Styleforum Top Pickspost #48452 of 1387289/28/12 at 7:59pmpost #48453 of 1387289/28/12 at 8:03pmQuote:Originally Posted by acosbysweater
California, where modesty goes to die, but not before having children named Jade(d) and Blase(e).
Edit: I just looked at your auctions and you have an amazing lighting setup....looks a lot like what wowniceshirt uses. Any tips for someone who is a novice and has zero lighting/backdrop equipment?post #48454 of 1387289/28/12 at 8:13pmQuote:Originally Posted by Brianpore
Only $110? This one sold for $149 BIN http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lanvin-Paris-Chocolate-Brown-Feather-Suede-Jacket-Blazer-42R-Leather-Knot-Button-/380467856560?pt=US_CSA_MC_Blazers_Sport_Coats&hash=item5895a6c4b0
Note to self...pick up feather suede licensed crap to ebay.
I know this is an old quote, but somebody remind me - do we only pick up feather suede to flip or do we wear it? I saw a couple today but left them. I don't want to flip, only pick up for me (one was my size). Are there use and handling guidelines for these?post #48455 of 1387289/28/12 at 8:14pmI posted some lighting info here:
http://www.styleforum.net/t/309281/buying-and-selling-on-ebay-tips-tricks-problems-questions/735#post_5778905post #48456 of 1387289/28/12 at 8:17pmpost #48457 of 1387289/28/12 at 8:25pmQuote:Tell me that this dude would have worn a 40R if he couldn't afford MTM.
Please?post #48458 of 1387289/28/12 at 8:28pmpost #48459 of 1387289/28/12 at 8:39pmpost #48460 of 1387289/28/12 at 8:42pmpost #48461 of 1387289/28/12 at 8:50pmpost #48462 of 1387289/28/12 at 8:56pmpost #48463 of 1387289/28/12 at 9:08pm
Been super lazy, haven't posted in a long time. Had a decent haul from 5 stores.
Most stuff are my size hence, N/A. Other stuff for Ebay. Need $ to fix my car.
First thing firstpost #48464 of 1387289/28/12 at 9:14pmpost #48465 of 1387289/28/12 at 9:25pmQuote:Originally Posted by DigmenowQuote:Now you're just being vicious.Originally Posted by Brianpore
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Double checked the size when I saw your post, but its 46L, sorry. There has been a ton of tweed out recently...sent you a PM
This thread is locked
- The official thrift/discount store bragging thread
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 58 seconds ago
- › Official Customs, Duties, and International Shipping Questions and... 3 minutes ago
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 4 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 4 minutes ago
- › How many miles did you run today? 6 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 7 minutes ago
- › Finding affordable menswear? (chicago) 7 minutes ago
- › ***....Falcon Garments - Official Affiliate Thread....*** MTM/MTO... 8 minutes ago
- › NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread 8 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality,... 9 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...
- › The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as...