He's done with the site, he won't be reincarnating himself.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on 2/4/16 at 5:47am in Streetwear and Denim
- The Editorial thread Last post on 10/12/15 at 4:40pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) Last post on Today at 10:19 am in Streetwear and Denim
- The official list of online stores Last post on 1/30/16 at 4:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- Men's clothes & shoes sizes--- Why are there so few Mediums 42R & 10.5 - 11 shoes? Last post on 10/8/15 at 11:33pm in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Holiday sales guide - 2015
Last edited: 12/26/15
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales ListLast edited: 12/1/15
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Page 2973post #44581 of 1387288/9/12 at 3:20am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #44582 of 1387288/9/12 at 4:18ampost #44583 of 1387288/9/12 at 4:23ampost #44584 of 1387288/9/12 at 4:27ampost #44585 of 1387288/9/12 at 4:30ampost #44586 of 1387288/9/12 at 5:44ampost #44587 of 1387288/9/12 at 5:52ampost #44588 of 1387288/9/12 at 6:07amQuote:
I vote for a dual themed blog with photos of his finds and the stories of who he had to beat down to get them.
"Frenchy's Fine Furniture and Cart Kicking Chronicles"post #44589 of 1387288/9/12 at 6:48ampost #44590 of 1387288/9/12 at 6:57amI've been a bit sick, but I've been keeping up with everything. It's a shame that Frenchy's gone. I just took pictures of piece of furniture that I have to ask him about, he really knows his furniture. I personally enjoyed seeing his stuff even if he had problems with others.
I have a few things I picked up, but is anyone here knowledgable about vintage and antique stuffed bears? I found one in wonderful condition, but eBay isn't exactly helpful. Anyway, if anyone knows anything, PM me please!!post #44591 of 1387288/9/12 at 7:05ampost #44592 of 1387288/9/12 at 7:36amInstead of thrifting these last few days, I made a pact with myself to not make any new purchases until I get my shit together and clear out my closet and various hiding places. So far so good, I've got a trunk full of stuff going over to the nearby trading post. Today's fun activity, thinning the heard. Uggghhhhhh..... The sad thing is, I never even get to wear ties. What the fuck do I need all these for? cough "horder" cough......I'm sure a bunch of you have a ton more than this, still, for someone who wears a tie once in a blue moon, it's pretty ridiculous.post #44593 of 1387288/9/12 at 7:45amQuote:Originally Posted by eazye
Instead of thrifting these last few days, I made a pact with myself to not make any new purchases until I get my shit together and clear out my closet and various hiding places. So far so good, I've got a trunk full of stuff going over to the nearby trading post. Today's fun activity, thinning the heard. Uggghhhhhh..... The sad thing is, I never even get to wear ties. What the fuck do I need all these for? cough "horder" cough......I'm sure a bunch of you have a ton more than this, still, for someone who wears a tie once in a blue moon, it's pretty ridiculous.
The first step to recovery is admitting you have a problem....as for myself the 100+ ties I have that I never wear...I'm just a collector.post #44594 of 1387288/9/12 at 7:47ampost #44595 of 1387288/9/12 at 7:48am
This thread is locked
- The official thrift/discount store bragging thread
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
Currently, there are 1477 Active Users (359 Members and 1118 Guests)
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 3 seconds ago
- › W. Bill Green Linen Custom Run 1 minute ago
- › ***Story Et Fall Thread*** 1 minute ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 3 minutes ago
- › is this a good suit for wedding? 3 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 3 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments SS 16 5 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 5 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 7 minutes ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 9 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...
- › The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as...