Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Yesterday at 10:30 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The Editorial thread Last post on 10/12/15 at 4:40pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) Last post on 11/14/15 at 8:04pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The official list of online stores Last post on 11/2/15 at 2:28am in Streetwear and Denim
- Men's clothes & shoes sizes--- Why are there so few Mediums 42R & 10.5 - 11 shoes? Last post on 10/8/15 at 11:33pm in Classic Menswear
Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
Last edited: Yesterday
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Page 2969
Styleforum Top Picks
Wow, those are one of the more awesome finds I've seen in the thread!
Wish I had a use for them....
I passed on a pair of Dacks made in Canada burgundy kangaroo skin oxfords today, size 13 (just a bit too big). Should I go back to pick those up?
I often find Dacks made from less common leathers (antelope, bison to name a couple), although nothing too crazy... yet.
On the way out, I spotted this wonderful coat...
but then noticed the holes in the sleeve at checkout. How much does reweaving tend to cost? I'm wondering if I should go back for it.
Back in my neck of the woods, I picked up a 1940's B&W herringbone tweed with blue specks (also a small one), only to discover when I returned home that it too has a hole or two. I didn't have any wools or knit ties yet, so I grabbed the Paul Stuart as well.
"Don't put it out with your boots, Ted."
"Don't tell me my business, Devil Woman. Call the fire department, this one's outta control."
On another note, anyone have seersucker pants in 32/33 waist they'd like to get rid of?
Really cool ties Nataku.
Also really cool guitar, Frenchy.
I had a pretty successful day. For me, at least.
Some Royal Tweed by Cheany Tassel Loafers sz 10.5 D available
Details (Click to show)
Some Brooks Bros. Makers ties. Red one is NWT
No brand label but...
It felt nice and that red dot was awfully familiar. Is there any way to tell if it's a Kiton? I'm leaning towards no, but who knows. Either way it's a pretty nice tie. A couple stains though
A like new Pendleton woolen mills shirt. Got it cheap, figured I'd see how it does on eBay.
Also, this thread is really weird when it comes to music. It seems like whatever band I listen to is mentioned in the thread the next day. I guess you guys just listen to some cool tunes.
Somewhat related is my last, and favorite find.
Yamaha DX7 Synthesizer
This thing is so cool. From the 80's, heavy as all hell, everything is working. Weird thing to find in a thrift, but I'm not complaining. Just need to pick up a decent amp one of these days to replace my crappy one.
Oh, and 20 here
Edited by Stissius - 8/8/12 at 7:51pm
99.99% sure its not real handwriting and they only had like 6 nails AND the sidewall was stamped and didnt look that fancy. Should have spent the $10 though
- The official thrift/discount store bragging thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Saphir Pate de Luxe 100ml Black and Medium Brown Color 47 seconds ago
- › Japanese Shoes: Bespoke & RTW Super Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 3 minutes ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › ***The Official Rick Owens Thread*** 6 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** Share enthusiasm, reviews, sizing,... 8 minutes ago
- › ALFRED SARGENT Appreciation: Handgrade, Exclusive, etc. 14 minutes ago
- › Rogue Territory: Handmade Denim Goods 16 minutes ago
- › Murl the Squirl's Adventure Across the Pond 17 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate "HARDCORE" Shoe Porn Thread (Bespoke only) 18 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › The Huckberry x Styleforum Holiday Gift Guide
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Toronto
- › Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200
- › Gifts for the Stylish Man
- › The Best of The Proper Kit in N.Y.C.
- › On the Road: Shop the Styleforum x No Man...
- › On the Road: Styleforum x No Man Walks Alone
- › An Interview with G. Bruce Boyer
- › The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Accessories