Lots of woman check out menswear but few walk away with armfuls of clothes. I presume a lot pick up stuff for their husbands or boyfriends.
1. Thrift stores are getting busier.
2. People of both sexes are getting more clued up to the flipping avenue.
3. There has been a radical increase in young people thrifting (college age to low 30's).
4. Woman used to outnumber men around 2/1, now it is getting closer to even.
5. The vehicles have improved in the parking lot. See lots of trucks / BMW's now!
I'm seeing the same trends. I've seen a lot more #menswear looking dudes at the thrifts in the last few months.
Believe it or not, Brubeck is still alive and performing.
Nice score. That's a great looking jacket.