The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Page 2961
Styleforum Top Picks
I've used BNWOT a few time when I've seen the shirt packaging creases. My catholic soul won't permit me to fib.
Edit: Damn you multi for not working for me...
Edited by FaceOfBoh - 8/7/12 at 1:51pm
Lots of woman check out menswear but few walk away with armfuls of clothes. I presume a lot pick up stuff for their husbands or boyfriends.
1. Thrift stores are getting busier.
2. People of both sexes are getting more clued up to the flipping avenue.
3. There has been a radical increase in young people thrifting (college age to low 30's).
4. Woman used to outnumber men around 2/1, now it is getting closer to even.
5. The vehicles have improved in the parking lot. See lots of trucks / BMW's now!
How old are all of you......
Oh I know, I appreciate the feedback.
The only time I'll believe something is new is if the tags are still on it and there's still creases from where it was folded. I just assume when people say BNWOT, they're saying it's basically new, but might have been tried on or worn once.