Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Yesterday at 7:10 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The Editorial thread Last post on 4/25/16 at 7:50am in Streetwear and Denim
- Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) Last post on 1/18/17 at 4:48am in Streetwear and Denim
- The official list of online stores Last post on 12/7/16 at 2:35pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Summer sales 2016 - All the stuff that's fit to buy - codes, updates, etc... Last post on 7/1/16 at 12:12am in Streetwear and Denim
The Styleforum Holiday sales guide - 2015
Last edited: 12/26/15
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales ListLast edited: 12/1/15
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Page 2961post #44401 of 1387288/7/12 at 1:21pmpost #44402 of 1387288/7/12 at 1:28pmGood on ya.
I've used BNWOT a few time when I've seen the shirt packaging creases. My catholic soul won't permit me to fib.Quote:
Edit: Damn you multi for not working for me...
Edited by FaceOfBoh - 8/7/12 at 1:51pmpost #44403 of 1387288/7/12 at 1:28pmpost #44404 of 1387288/7/12 at 1:32pmNot trying to rain on your parade Just as long as you know. Only things I've sold BNWOT are personal items and will have a pair of unhemmed trousers shortly. Stick around this thread long enough and you can have all the sub $15 bb shirts that you could ever dream of.post #44405 of 1387288/7/12 at 1:43pmpost #44406 of 1387288/7/12 at 1:55pmpost #44407 of 1387288/7/12 at 2:02pmQuote:Originally Posted by Klobber
Lots of woman check out menswear but few walk away with armfuls of clothes. I presume a lot pick up stuff for their husbands or boyfriends.
1. Thrift stores are getting busier.
2. People of both sexes are getting more clued up to the flipping avenue.
3. There has been a radical increase in young people thrifting (college age to low 30's).
4. Woman used to outnumber men around 2/1, now it is getting closer to even.
5. The vehicles have improved in the parking lot. See lots of trucks / BMW's now!
How old are all of you......post #44408 of 1387288/7/12 at 2:05pmQuote:
Oh I know, I appreciate the feedback.
The only time I'll believe something is new is if the tags are still on it and there's still creases from where it was folded. I just assume when people say BNWOT, they're saying it's basically new, but might have been tried on or worn once.post #44409 of 1387288/7/12 at 2:22pmpost #44410 of 1387288/7/12 at 2:23pmpost #44411 of 1387288/7/12 at 2:24pmpost #44412 of 1387288/7/12 at 2:42pmpost #44413 of 1387288/7/12 at 2:48pmpost #44414 of 1387288/7/12 at 2:56pmpost #44415 of 1387288/7/12 at 3:13pm
This thread is locked
- The official thrift/discount store bragging thread
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 9 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 2 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 13 minutes ago
- › St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread 16 minutes ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 18 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 24 minutes ago
- › Jacket from Drive 26 minutes ago
- › Why Hillary will be the next POTUS 36 minutes ago
- › Polo Ralph Lauren Double breasted 6x2 double breasted suit in 50R EU 41 minutes ago
- › Size 15 1/2 red checkered Fray barrel cuff 41 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...