Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Today at 8:58 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The Editorial thread Last post on 10/12/15 at 4:40pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) Last post on 2/6/16 at 10:19am in Streetwear and Denim
- The official list of online stores Last post on 1/30/16 at 4:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- Men's clothes & shoes sizes--- Why are there so few Mediums 42R & 10.5 - 11 shoes? Last post on 10/8/15 at 11:33pm in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Holiday sales guide - 2015
Last edited: 12/26/15
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales ListLast edited: 12/1/15
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Page 2961post #44401 of 1387288/7/12 at 1:21pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #44402 of 1387288/7/12 at 1:28pmGood on ya.
I've used BNWOT a few time when I've seen the shirt packaging creases. My catholic soul won't permit me to fib.Quote:
Edit: Damn you multi for not working for me...
Edited by FaceOfBoh - 8/7/12 at 1:51pmpost #44403 of 1387288/7/12 at 1:28pmpost #44404 of 1387288/7/12 at 1:32pmNot trying to rain on your parade Just as long as you know. Only things I've sold BNWOT are personal items and will have a pair of unhemmed trousers shortly. Stick around this thread long enough and you can have all the sub $15 bb shirts that you could ever dream of.post #44405 of 1387288/7/12 at 1:43pmpost #44406 of 1387288/7/12 at 1:55pmpost #44407 of 1387288/7/12 at 2:02pmQuote:Originally Posted by Klobber
Lots of woman check out menswear but few walk away with armfuls of clothes. I presume a lot pick up stuff for their husbands or boyfriends.
1. Thrift stores are getting busier.
2. People of both sexes are getting more clued up to the flipping avenue.
3. There has been a radical increase in young people thrifting (college age to low 30's).
4. Woman used to outnumber men around 2/1, now it is getting closer to even.
5. The vehicles have improved in the parking lot. See lots of trucks / BMW's now!
How old are all of you......post #44408 of 1387288/7/12 at 2:05pmQuote:
Oh I know, I appreciate the feedback.
The only time I'll believe something is new is if the tags are still on it and there's still creases from where it was folded. I just assume when people say BNWOT, they're saying it's basically new, but might have been tried on or worn once.post #44409 of 1387288/7/12 at 2:22pmpost #44410 of 1387288/7/12 at 2:23pmpost #44411 of 1387288/7/12 at 2:24pmpost #44412 of 1387288/7/12 at 2:42pmpost #44413 of 1387288/7/12 at 2:48pmpost #44414 of 1387288/7/12 at 2:56pm
This thread is locked
- The official thrift/discount store bragging thread
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 1 minute ago
- › White Dinner Jacket/Tuxedo Jacket for Houston wedding 1 minute ago
- › Yanko - Made In Spain Shoes 3 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 5 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part Three 8 minutes ago
- › Very weird experience with B. Nelson... What is your experience... 9 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 12 minutes ago
- › Enzo Bonafe Handmade Shoes. 17 minutes ago
- › 200k Push-Ups in 2016 19 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 27 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What products do I use and how to I care for...
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.