Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Today at 2:19 am in Streetwear and Denim
- The Editorial thread Last post on 4/25/16 at 7:50am in Streetwear and Denim
- Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) Last post on 6/27/16 at 10:53pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The official list of online stores Last post on 6/1/16 at 8:43am in Streetwear and Denim
- Summer sales 2016 - All the stuff that's fit to buy - codes, updates, etc... Last post on 6/23/16 at 12:32pm in Streetwear and Denim
The Styleforum Holiday sales guide - 2015
Last edited: 12/26/15
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales ListLast edited: 12/1/15
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Page 2961post #44401 of 1387288/7/12 at 1:21pmpost #44402 of 1387288/7/12 at 1:28pmGood on ya.
I've used BNWOT a few time when I've seen the shirt packaging creases. My catholic soul won't permit me to fib.Quote:
Edit: Damn you multi for not working for me...
Edited by FaceOfBoh - 8/7/12 at 1:51pmpost #44403 of 1387288/7/12 at 1:28pmpost #44404 of 1387288/7/12 at 1:32pmNot trying to rain on your parade Just as long as you know. Only things I've sold BNWOT are personal items and will have a pair of unhemmed trousers shortly. Stick around this thread long enough and you can have all the sub $15 bb shirts that you could ever dream of.post #44405 of 1387288/7/12 at 1:43pmpost #44406 of 1387288/7/12 at 1:55pmpost #44407 of 1387288/7/12 at 2:02pmQuote:Originally Posted by Klobber
Lots of woman check out menswear but few walk away with armfuls of clothes. I presume a lot pick up stuff for their husbands or boyfriends.
1. Thrift stores are getting busier.
2. People of both sexes are getting more clued up to the flipping avenue.
3. There has been a radical increase in young people thrifting (college age to low 30's).
4. Woman used to outnumber men around 2/1, now it is getting closer to even.
5. The vehicles have improved in the parking lot. See lots of trucks / BMW's now!
How old are all of you......post #44408 of 1387288/7/12 at 2:05pmQuote:
Oh I know, I appreciate the feedback.
The only time I'll believe something is new is if the tags are still on it and there's still creases from where it was folded. I just assume when people say BNWOT, they're saying it's basically new, but might have been tried on or worn once.post #44409 of 1387288/7/12 at 2:22pmpost #44410 of 1387288/7/12 at 2:23pmpost #44411 of 1387288/7/12 at 2:24pmpost #44412 of 1387288/7/12 at 2:42pmpost #44413 of 1387288/7/12 at 2:48pmpost #44414 of 1387288/7/12 at 2:56pmpost #44415 of 1387288/7/12 at 3:13pm
This thread is locked
- The official thrift/discount store bragging thread
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › Official Sales Alert thread 2 seconds ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 35 seconds ago
- › NWT Eidos Napoli 40R Charcoal Gray Micro Check Super 110s Wool -... 1 minute ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 3 minutes ago
- › BNWT Kiton $4.445 Handmade Blue Linen Sport Coat Size 52EU - 42US... 4 minutes ago
- › Enzo Bonafe Handmade Shoes. 4 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 5 minutes ago
- › The Home Ownership Thread 6 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 7 minutes ago
- › The Official "Hall of Fame" Outfit of the Day thread. 7 minutes ago
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding