Lots of woman check out menswear but few walk away with armfuls of clothes. I presume a lot pick up stuff for their husbands or boyfriends.
1. Thrift stores are getting busier.
2. People of both sexes are getting more clued up to the flipping avenue.
3. There has been a radical increase in young people thrifting (college age to low 30's).
4. Woman used to outnumber men around 2/1, now it is getting closer to even.
5. The vehicles have improved in the parking lot. See lots of trucks / BMW's now!
Originally Posted by frenchytoo
you know what to do
Originally Posted by acosbysweater
I've seen lots of middle aged women filling carts full of nice MC, presumably to flip as a side summer job. Who knows if they're mothers or single ladder-climbing strivers. I think people are catching on to the profitability of being a good flipper and the summer is a convenient time to try their luck. I think people that aren't die hards are less reluctant to hit the stores in the winter because they're busier and due to the possibility of inclement weather. The quality of clothing increasing towards fall and winter goes without question, however.
What do you do in the event the MOM is single, super hot, and gave you a nice smile?